𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺

THE GIRLS AND I ARE IN A BOATLOAD OF SHIT

Mona is free from Radley and walking the halls of Rosewood High. I will say, it hasn't been easy for her. She's been harassed and taunted, but I can't feel bad for her. Not after everything she did to us. It's a taste of her own medicine. I know she's still involved with A somehow. It's just figuring out how and why. She fooled the entire school with some emotional video. I wish she stayed in Radley. I don't feel safe with her around.

Meredith is in school. I'm honestly just trying to ignore her existence. There's something fishy going on with her and Byron. I don't think they're connected, but after what Garrett said on the train, I'm cautious.

As for Jason and I...well....

~

FLASHBACK

"Is A back?" He asked.

Shit.

"No." I said quickly. Probably too quickly. He can't know about A. Especially, not now.

"You're lying to me." Jason replied and jumped off the bed.

"Jason, knowing that information can hurt you." I exclaimed and jumped up after him.

"So, A is back." He said and stared into my eyes. I huffed.

"Jason, I have worked my ass off to keep you safe. You don't understand-"

"What don't I understand, Bella?"

"Knowing this gives A more than enough reason to hurt you... or worse. I can't have you involved and caught in the crossfire! A hurts everyone we love-"

"I'm your boyfriend, Bella. I'm supposed to protect you!"

"What you don't understand is I'm protecting you. I've been protecting you this whole time! Who do you think stole Ali's body, huh? Who do you think placed it on the train knowing you were going to be there? Who do you think kidnapped Aria and placed her in a box with Garrett's dead body? I'm sorry I've had to keep things from you, but it's for your own good!"

"You don't get to decide that!"

"I do when it's your life on the line!" I yelled and stared into his eyes. "Jason, 2 members of the N.A.T club are now dead. I'm scared you're going to be next." I said a little calmer.

"A won't-"

"Yes A will. That's what A does."

He was silent for a moment.

"Is it Mona?"

"Yes." I said and paused. "No. I don't know. It feels different. The stakes are higher now." I paused again. "Jason, you have to be extra careful now. Who you're with, who you trust...so many people are apart of this game. So many people want to see me and my friends hurt or dead. I don't know why."