𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯 '𝘈'-𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭

I WAS SITTING AT BREAKFAST, MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS, WHEN EMILY STORMED OVER TO ME

"Why is your phone turned off? I was trying to reach you all night." Emily asked, all distraught. I turned it off when I was attempting to take a break.

"I'm sorry, I needed to clear my head." I shrugged. I don't know why it was such a big deal.

"I need to talk to you about Jason." She said. So do I. I haven't told the girls about him and I yet.

"Well, I need to talk to you about Jason." I said and looked around. "We're kinda, back together." I replied and her eyes widened.

"Bella!" She yelled like she was my mother. 

"What? I didn't know how to tell you guys and I didn't want to wait and have you think I was being weird."

"Bella, Jason had pictures of you. Creepy pictures." Emily said cautiously. 

Wait a minute, what? Creepy pictures?

"What?" I asked like she was insane. 

"Spencer and I found a darkroom in his woodshed. He developed photographs of you sleeping."

I had a feeling Spencer was behind that. That is not what I need to focus on. He has pictures of me sleeping? My jaw fell to the floor. Have I really been defending a stalker this whole time? How did he have those? Why did he have those?

"Sleeping?"

"Sleeping or drugged."

I'm gonna be sick. 

My eyes widened. Now, I'm scared. Why did he have those? How did he even get them? Have I been wrong about him this entire time?

"T-That can't be right. I know him-"

"What if you don't, Bella? A lot of time has passed between you and him. I never bought Jason's whole act. I mean, hanging around here, pretending to be concerned about at-risk youth. Saying he moved here for you. Saying he was helping Mike." Spencer went on as she sat down.

"Wait a second, he really did help Mike." I butted in.

"Yeah, so he could get back together with you." Emily scolded.

"Wait, what?" Spencer exclaimed. Surprise. "You're back together now?"

"Well, that was before I knew he was stalking me! Thanks Em, I really needed that on top of everything else." I whisper-yelled. This is too much. I thought I knew him. There has to be a reason for this. I just don't believe he would do that. I don't understand.

Whenever something good happens to me, it goes to shit almost instantly.

"Bella, he's dangerous." Spencer stressed.

"Whatever. I have to go." I replied and walked away. I can't deal with this. I just can't. After everything I have been through with Jason, this just cannot be true.