𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘯, 𝘳𝘶𝘯, 𝘳𝘶𝘯!

ELLIOT ROLLINS IS DEAD

We had to suffer the consequences.

We're murderers. We did this.

Did he deserve it? Maybe. But I never thought I'd be an accessory to murder. I've been accused of it but I never have been. Sometimes, your innocence is all you have.

The girls and I started digging a hole in the ground while we cried. What does this mean for us?

We need to get our shit together and do this the right way.

"I don't know if I can live with this. I mean, how can we bury- there has to be another way." Emily cried as she was digging. There is no other way.

"There is no other way, Emily! It was a well thought-out plan and when it ends up like this it's called first-degree murder." Spencer exclaimed. 

"Look, Spencer is right. Just come on." I muttered and kept digging.

Hanna is still sitting in the car staring out the large hole in the window. Alison is sitting on the ground next to the car.

"What are we gonna do with them?" Aria let out.

"She's in shock. It will wear off." Spencer replied.

As we kept digging, Hanna approached us with a shovel.

"Han...Maybe you should go wait in the car with Alison." I tried. She doesn't need to do this. She's been through enough as it is.

"Seriously, we got it. Just go sit in the car." Emily assured.

"No, I need to help. Okay, because if I don't do something, then..." She trailed off. She looked at us with tears in her eyes. She had blood all over her face. It wasn't hers.

"Hanna, if you want to, it's still not too late to go to the police." Aria told her. It is too late.

"We've been over this, Aria!" Spencer replied. She's not taking this well. None of us are. I mean, how are supposed to take this?

"I know and I still don't know why we can't tell them exactly what happened." Aria replied.

Emily and Aria started talking over each other and I couldn't make sense of what either of them were saying. All I know is whenever the police are involved, the situation gets so much worse.

"No one's gonna believe us when we have every reason in the world to have wanted him dead." Emily yelled.

"We need to tell the truth!" Aria spoke.

"Yeah, what truth is that? The one where Hanna doesn't know the right pedal from the left?" Spencer yelled.

"Guys, stop! Breathe! Freaking out is not gonna help any of us." I interjected.

"We have one choice here. And it is to make it look like Rollins skipped town." Spencer said.

"Any why is anyone gonna believe that?" Aria asked.