𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭

STRESS

STRESS.

Stress is the only word I can think of to sum up how I've been feeling. The stress of everything has been looming over my head like the perfect storm.

Long story short, Mike has been doing some shady shit. He knew what really happened to Mona. The evidence we had pointed to him being involved, but I knew that was bullshit. He loved her too much.

Mike went over to her house a few days before Thanksgiving and found vials of her blood in a fridge. Mona literally faked her death to get Alison in jail. It's what A wanted. Mona worked with A to save us. Mike is terrified because him and Mona were supposed to meet up a bunch of times but she never came. He's been visiting Ali because he's worried A double-crossed Mona and killed her.

Alison isn't A. Alison didn't kill Mona and I'm a horrible girlfriend. She wasn't even in town. A made Cyrus get Alison out of town. I can't believe I made Jason believe his sister was a murderer. To be fair, I told him multiple times it's completely up to him but Spencer really did her best to convince him.

I was completely and utterly heartbroken for Mike.

We had more things to worry about. A sent us a text with a picture of mine, Aria's, Spencer's, and Hanna's vials of blood and said "Thanks for donating to my get-into-jail fund."

I think we're really screwed.

Spencer, Emily, Aria and I went to go see Alison in jail. We had some explaining to do. Hanna was supposed to be here but we haven't heard from her and the police have our phones.

"This feels weird." Aria huffed while we prepared for seeing Ali for the first time since she's been arrested.

"Yeah, of course it feels weird. We're in a locked room with razor wire on the roof." I deadpanned.

"No, I mean coming here with our tail between our legs." Aria added.

"You don't think we owe her an apology?" Emily asked. We definitely did.

"Aria, we formed a human blockade." Spencer added.

"She's locked in a cell because of us." I continued.

"No, she's locked in a cell because of karma...Well, and because of us." Aria replied.

"Okay look, no one is saying she's a saint." Emily started.

"Or even a decent human being." Spencer interjected.

"But she's on trial for a murder that she didn't commit. Mona set her up and then was killed herself, and now Ali's going down for it." Emily continued.

"Worst girlfriend of the century goes to the bitch that convinced Jason his sister was capable of murder." I muttered.

"We all know she's capable of it. Jason said it himself but she didn't commit this one." Spencer sighed and I just raised my eyebrows.