𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘦𝘥, 𝘭𝘪𝘦, 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

THE GIRLS AND I SPENT THE NIGHT AT SPENCER'S AND ARIA WOKE US UP AT THE ASSCRACK OF DAWN

THE GIRLS AND I SPENT THE NIGHT AT SPENCER'S AND ARIA WOKE US UP AT THE ASSCRACK OF DAWN. She escorted us down the stairs. She has something to show us.

"Wait, where's Ian?" I asked.

"Don't worry. He went to Philly to be with Melissa." Spencer drawled. Thank god.

"I didn't realize life existed at this hour." Emily muttered.

"Come on guys, just walk. You need to see this." Aria just replied.

"You know, I'd always hoped my first sunrise would have tequila in it." Hanna let out.

"I'll make coffee." Spencer replied. Can she put tequila in that?

"Well, when it's ready just pour it down my throat." Hanna replied.

Aria then pulled up the picture A sent us the night of the dance-a-thon of Alison with a shadow behind her. Someone was following her. A left a message with it that said "Watch your backs. I didn't. -A"

"I thought we were done looking at this. I mean, we know the shadow is Ian, right?" Spencer muttered. We tried to make sense of it before, but we couldn't. Too many things didn't add up.

Aria didn't reply. She just proceeded to print it out.

"You woke us up for this?" I huffed.

"It's important. I couldn't let it go. Look at the picture. I mean, there's only one place where this picture could have been taken from." Aria let out.

"Where?" Spencer asked.

"Alison's bedroom." Aria replied. Of course.

"No, Alison is in the picture. She clearly didn't take that." Hanna told her.

"Okay, but someone in her house did." Aria nodded.

"Like who, her parents?" Emily asked.

"No, her brother." Aria replied. Good god, it's too early for this.

"Jason..." Spencer let out. All of their heads snapped to me.

"You know what, Spencer, I'll take that coffee with tequila in it." I muttered and scratched my head. It's too early for anything at this hour, including anything Jason related.

"You know, my mom ran into him at the bank. He's back in town." Hanna revealed. What? Since when?

"He is?" I asked the same time as Emily asked "Why?"

Spencer looked to me, "You didn't know?"

No. I wish I did because I'd make sure to go the other way. When he's back, he complicates things. With A breathing down my throat, I don't want this to be a target point.

"No, I didn't know." I exclaimed. I'm surprised he didn't tell me. He gave this whole speech to me about asking me to wait for him and he doesn't even tell me he's in Rosewood? What?