𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴

I AM NOT HAVING A GOOD MORNING AT ALL

I AM NOT HAVING A GOOD MORNING AT ALL. To say I am sexually frustrated is an understatement.

The last sex I had was with Wren and that was...awful. The last time I had good sex was with Jason and that was well over a year and a half ago. For some unknown reason, I keep having sex dreams with him in it. It's very inconvenient for me. I can't get it out of my head.

Every time, it goes something like this.

~

In nothing but my bra and underwear, I walk up to the mirror in my room to fix my hair. I bend down to collect it all and flip it up on top of my head.

When I look back up into the mirror, a shirtless Jason is behind me. The tips of his fingers trace my arms and he leans into my ear.

"You can't stop thinking about me, can you?" He asks, teasingly.

His touch makes my legs go weak. I release my hair and look at him through the mirror with a smirk. "Have you stopped thinking about me?"

"Not since the moment I met you."

His hands clasp around my waist and he brings me over to the bed, setting me down roughly. His lips are on mine the next second.

~

And then I wake up, more frustrated than I was when I went to sleep.

I was currently walking through the halls at school with Emily and Aria. A sent her a text saying they own her and she's panicking.

"Hanna's right. No one owns you, Em. This bitch is just trying to scare you." I told her.

"Well, it's working. Did you find out why Mike broke into my garage?"

"No, he's not talking to anybody. He won't even return calls from his best friend." Aria replied. It's a shame Mike is acting this way. Contrary to popular belief, he's not a bad kid.

"What's going on with him?" Emily asked. I wish I knew.

"I have no idea. My parents keep turning to Bella and I thinking we have the answers." Aria said and then my heart started racing.

Jason is here.

I can't see him when I'm like this. Not now.

He spotted me and smiled and waved which I returned. Now I'm having flashbacks to my dreams.

"He doing school visits too?" Emily asked.

"He counsels kids on substance abuse." I replied.

"Are you two back together or something?"

"No." I huffed.

"Then why are you blushing?" Aria pressed.

"Because I had a dream about him last night, okay? Stop asking questions." I dismissed and walked away but of course, I was followed.