𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦

WE WERE MARCHING UP TO THE POLICE STATION AND STARED FROM ACROSS THE STREET

WE WERE MARCHING UP TO THE POLICE STATION AND STARED FROM ACROSS THE STREET. How did we end up here? I was about to turn in my boyfriends sister to the cops. How do I explain this one? 

"Seems to me we've been here before." Aria let out.

"We'll get it right this time." Hanna added.

"This time is different." I replied. I'm not sure it was. I just want to believe it is.

"After this, Ali's on her own." Spencer added and I winced. God, I'm so nervous Jason will hate me.

We were about to take off, but Emily stopped us. "Wait."

We turned around to see the TV display in the window loading. First, it was pictures from Ali's visit to the hospital.

"That's when Ali came to my hospital room after Mona's party." Hanna let out.

Then, the screen turned into a frenzy. "We're all in this together." Popped up followed by a bunch of different "A"'s.

"We can't tell now." I exclaimed. A knew. Of course A knew. I shouldn't be surprised.

"Why not?" Hanna asked.

"Because no one will believe we didn't know Ali was alive if they see this." I replied. A had us backed into a corner again.

Spencer was about to throw a brick at the window. This time, it wasn't even me who stopped her. It was the girls.

Then, A's final touch is making the TV's into security cameras and showing us standing right there. The girls slowly walked away and left Spencer and I staring at the display dumbfounded.

"Act normal, bitches." Came up on one last screen before we walked away.

Afterwards, we all dispersed. Aria and I went home. I needed to talk to Jason.

Aria and I walked into our house by seeing Mona and Mike sitting in the living room together. I take it they're back on honeymoon avenue.

"Hello." Aria said and stopped their conversation from continuing.

"Hey." Mike said.

"Hello." Mona smiled. Jesus. "Want some more hot chocolate, Mr. Mike?" Mona asked Mike who nodded. "How about you?" She then asked us.

"No thanks." Aria snapped.

"No, but I do want a drink. I'll come with you." I smiled as sweetly as I could.

I'm not gonna scold Mona. I just want her to know where I'm at.

She just nodded and I went to the kitchen with her.

"I'm not gonna yell at you or provoke you." I started with and she nodded carefully. "But I am gonna ask you something and I expect an honest answer."

"Okay?"