𝘶𝘯𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥

THE GIRLS AND I WERE WATCHING TV

THE GIRLS AND I WERE WATCHING TV. They were talking about Garrett's arrest.

"One week after his arrest, Reynolds pled not guilty to the charge of Alison DiLaurentis' murder. However, prosecutors remain confident with their case. Rosewood PD's working theory is that Reynolds became a police officer to destroy evidence that linked him to the murder scene. Investigators received a break in the case when that document was recovered."

I knew he was guilty of something. I knew it and I have a strong feeling he put the note in Jason's hand. I called this. I knew the reason for this job was to hide something and I told him. I told him I'd be visiting his ass in prison when he got caught. It was only a matter of time.

"That must be page 5 of Ali's autopsy report." Hanna said.

"Garrett took it but someone gave it back." Emily added. My money's on Jenna.

"My mom is friends with the prosecutor. That somebody was Jenna." Spencer said. Maybe, I should be apart of the FBI.

"Can we finally put Ali to rest now?" Aria asked.

"Or is it two down. Two to go? Ian's dead. Garrett's in jail. Melissa and Jenna were in Ali's room that night too. They may not have killed Ali, but they're definitely guilty of something." Hanna went on.

Melissa walked in the room. We're all still suspicious of her. She looked at the TV and said, "Love gone wrong."

Spencer turned off the TV. "What are you talking about?"

"I knew Ian didn't kill Alison and you five can keep a secret but, you don't have the constitution for murder." She chuckled.

"And you do?" I questioned.

She ignored me and turned to Aria who was eating. "Are you gonna eat that?" Aria slid it over to her. She started eating it and continued talking. "I know how Jenna Marshall went blind and so did Garrett. If he killed Alison it's because he thought she deserved it."

"Are you trying to justify the fact a teenager was killed?" I asked her. Everyone else is scared of her. I don't know why. 

"No. Just saying that some people get what's coming to them."

"I think your perspective will change once your baby is born." I replied and she just cocked her head.

"Mmm. This is so good." She said as she ate the food. "Tell Jason I said hi, Bella." She said before walking out.

"I won't." I replied and turned to Spencer. "How the hell did you put up with her?" She just shook her head.

All of our phones just rang.

BLOCKED ID
You still have something that belongs to me. Bring it, or one of you leaves in a body bag. -A

"I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's me because I pissed them off lately." I let out.