𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘦

EMILY HAD SOME NEWS FOR US

In Mrs. D's house, there's a small crawl space that someone was living in. There were also holes in the floor showing the living room. My mind went to two different people.

CeCe or Alison.

"Do you actually think she's been living in that crawl space?" Aria asked.

"Aria, there was a sleeping bag." Emily deadpanned.

"Yeah but napping isn't living."

"Unless you're a reptile, which kind of describes CeCe." I shrugged.

"Least the CeCe that Mrs. DiLaurentis remembers." Emily replied. Emily didn't go into too much detail but her and Ali would pretend to be each other and cause trouble.

"Not just Mrs. D. Even Shana's scared of this girl." Aria replied.

"Yeah, well I'm scared of Shana." Emily replied. Shana doesn't scare me. She's just annoying.

"Yeah, well Shana isn't the one who used Jenna's head as batting practice at your birthday party." Aria said.

"Yeah, why is CeCe going after Jenna?" Spencer asked.

"Why would she go after any of us?" Aria paused and then looked at me. "Well-"

"All I am is the girlfriend of her ex. That doesn't give her the excuse to try and kill me." I replied and they all nodded.

"We had nothing to do with her getting kicked out of college." Aria added.

"We have no idea what Ali could've told her." I told her.

"What could Ali have possibly said that would make CeCe hate us enough to drill holes under Ali's house and stare up Emily's skirt?" Aria asked. She had a point.

"How am I supposed to live in that house?" Emily asked.

"Hang out on the second floor and wear underwear at all times." I instructed and Emily rolled her eyes.

Hanna came with her lunch and sat with us.

"Hey, where have you been?" Aria asked.

"Uh, with my mom. She met another lawyer." Hanna told us. Veronica was forced to drop her case.

"How'd it go?" I asked.

"Not great. They're all just bottom feeders trying to make a name for themselves."

"There are other ones." Emily tried.

"Em, she's met all of them. They don't care what happens to her. She's just...case number 79."

"Your mom's gonna find somebody who really cares about her." Aria tried.

"She already found someone who cared." She paused and turned to Spencer. "Why can't you tell your mom to ask the judge to get back on that case?"