𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘹100

ITS BEEN A LONG FEW DAYS

Jason and I were laying in my room for a change. Ali has barely left the house so he wanted to get a break for a bit. We were just laying together and talking.

"How do you feel about Ali going back to school?" He asked me. That's another thing. She's planning to come back. I don't know how I feel really. I'm a little scared.

"I'm not sure. I just don't want it to be history repeating itself." I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Ali was the the queen bee. She destroyed everything in her path. She was horrible to people. I don't want that to happen again." I replied honestly. Since Jason almost leaving town, we've had more heart to hearts. He's opened up to me a lot more. He loves that Ali is home but it's overwhelming sometimes.

He just nodded and pulled me closer to him. "Soon enough we'll be far away from this town and in our little apartment in New York." He smiled and I nodded. I couldn't wait.

A while later, Jason left and the girls came over. Spencer was upset because she had to lie to Toby about what really happened the night we got Alison.

"I'm sorry, Spence. No one likes lying to Toby, but if he finds out what happened in New York-" Emily started but Aria cut her off.

"Just tell him the truth." Aria interrupted and all of our heads snapped to face her. "If you're lying to protect me, you don't need to." She paused and looked to Ali who was looking out the window. "It's your decision, Spencer. It's not hers."

"Alison, you don't have to stand watch. Spencer said that Toby was taking her home. She's not coming here." Emily said to Ali. Jenna is back in Rosewood and Ali is bugging out over it.

"He said she sounded broken." Spencer muttered.

"She's still full-on blind, right?" I interjected.

"Maybe she came back because she wants to be close to her family." Aria suggested.

"Okay, no offense but if she's sad, she could cry in New York." I replied. Jenna doesn't need to come here for anything.

"Let's face it. We blinded Jenna, we killed her girlfriend. She's back to punish us for it." Hanna said to us.

"Said with absolutely no tact, but you're right." Spencer said back to her.

"I had no idea that Jenna was living in New York. Which means that Shana was lying when she said that Jenna didn't know that she was after us." Ali let out.

"She came home to finish what Shana started." Emily muttered. We're doing fantastic. No A, but we have Ali's baggage.

"And I still don't have time for a hobby." Hanna whispered.