Chapter 14

"Ready?" Marco asked as I stepped out of my room and I nodded. "I just need to leave note in case he would wake up." I said and wrote him a note saying 'I'm out, will be back soon. -E :)'. I went to the hall and put on my blue coat. 

"Where shall we go?" I asked as we stepped out of the building. "I don't know. There's a café 15 minutes walking from here." Marco said and I shrugged. "Let's go then." I said and he smiled. "Since when have you been awake?" Marco asked. "Since 10. You?" I asked and looked at him. That beautiful smile of his makes my knees shake. "Me too. Can I tell you something?" Marco asked and stopped walking. "Sure. Tell me." I said and giggled. He stepped closer and rubbed my cheek. "I had a dream. With you. About us." he said and I blushed. "What was that dream like?" I asked and he chuckled. "It was beautiful, just like you." he said and I looked away. "Cheesy." I said, he kissed my cheek quickly and I chuckled.

"Don't do this here because I've already been on TV this morning." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Wh-what?" he asked and I sighed. "Well, they saw you when we were leaving with me." I said and he let out a huge sigh. "I'm sorry." he said and I shook my head. "It's not your fault. It's fine." I said and he smiled. He looked like he's afraid that I'm mad or what. It's not his fault, the paps have always been officious. I grabbed his hand and smiled. "C'mon. It's freezing." I said and started walking.

.....

"What will you have?" the waiter asked and looked at me. "Latte, please." I said and Marco looked at me. "No food?" he asked and I shook my head. "I'll have coffee with water." Marco said and the waiter winked on me. I giggled and he left. "What was that?!" Marco asked while looking at me. I shrugged and blushed. I can't believe it. I, Emma Fornell, am sitting here with Marco Reus and the waiter has just winked on me. I'm too hot, called a police and a fireman.

"I don't know." I said and Marco pointed his finger on me. "You do." he said and I giggled. He put his hand on mine on the table and I smiled at the action. The waiter came and almost broke the cup when he saw our hands pressed against each other. "Here you are." he said annoyed while giving Marco his order. "And a heart for a beautiful lady." he said and left. I looked at the cup and there was heart made of cinnamon on the coffee. I laughed and Marco gulped angrily. "I am going to slap his face." Marco said and I laughed harder. "No. Don't." I said and he looked at me. "Why?" he asked and I shrugged. "He may be interested, but I'm not." I said, blushed and Marco smirked. 

"Not interested in him or anybody?" Marco asked and I shrugged. "I'm not sure yet." I said and he sat on the chair next to me. "Can I make you sure?" he asked and I blushed because his face was inches from mine. "You can try." I mumbled and he pressed his lips on mine. It was soft and beautiful kiss. "You better be interested in me, because I am interested in you." he said and I blushed. "Your cheeks are red. Are you blushing?" he asked while giggling and I shook my head. Shit. I'm red like the most red tomato around the world. "No. I'm just warm." I said and he laughed. "Okay. Let's pretend that I believe you." he said and I laughed.

.....

We left the café after Marco had paid for it. I insisted to pay for my own half, but he didn't wanna hear about it. We were walking down the street when Marco grabbed my hand and interviewed our fingers. "Uuum... sooo... have you been at the training today?" I asked. I don't wanna be quiet. I hate silence. "Yep. You have school tomorrow, don't you?" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah. Sadly." I said and he laughed. "When do you finish?" he asked and I shrugged. "At about 2?" I said and he looked at me. "Could you maybe... come to my place? I have training from 3." he asked and I blushed. Being alone with Marco? Yep. That's gonna be amazing, interesting, the best time ever and I need to take a deep breath now.

"You've just said that you have training since 3." I said and he nodded. "I do. But you could come at abouuuuut... 6?" he asked and I nodded. "Okay. I will." I said and he smiled happily. "But, don't you need a drive home? From training?" I asked and he looked at me. "Don't bother." he said and I shook my head. "No. When do you finish? I will drive you." I said and he smiled. "At 5." he said and I nodded. "Okay. I'll be there. If I won't loose my way." I said and he giggled.

We were talking and I didn't even notice we were already in front of my flat. "Thank you. For coming with me." Marco said and I smiled. How nice is he?! "Thank you for a nice time. And also for paying." I said and he shook his head. "Don't ever thank me for paying. I invited you and you are a woman. I have to pay. And I wanted to pay." he said and I blushed. "Will you come upstairs?" I asked and he shook his head. "No. I have to go home. It's already 7. I wanna take a shower and then I'll sleep." he said and I nodded. "Okay." I mumbled and he leaned in. He pressed his forehead on mine and I smiled. "Try to dream a dream about us. It's pretty amazing." he said and I giggled. "Okay. I'll try to." I said and he smiled. He kissed me and wrapped his arms around my waist. We didn't have a kiss like this. He always had his arms on my cheeks, but this time he is much more intense. We pulled away breathless and looked into each other's eyes. "Goodbye. So, tomorrow." he said and I nodded. "Bye Marco." I said and waved him goodbye. How great this day was?! Huuuh?!

"Where have you been all the time?!" Marcel exclaimed when I shut the door. I walked into the living room and saw him sitting there with a huge glass of water. I laughted and sat down next to him. "I left a note." I said and he nodded. "I read it. Who were you with?" he asked and I blushed. Why the hell do I always blush when it comes to Marco?! "With Marco." I said and he giggled. "With Marco, huh? And what were you doing?" he asked and I sighed. "Drinking coffee." I said and he wiggled his eyebrows. "Kissing maybe?" he asked and I blushed even harder. "Maybe." I mumbled and he clapped his hands. "I told you that everything is gonna change after yesterday. Words of wisdom." he said proudly while smirking. 

"Okey. Now that you know where I was, who I was with and what we were doing, I'll leave you and take a shower." I said and ran to the bathroom to avoind his questions. Marco. Never ever I would say that a football player can be this nice. When he smiles, it's like a gift to me. And the part when he got jealous. Aaaaaw. He was so cute. If everything will work out for us, I will forgive him calling me a char. Maybe.

They're in crazy stupid love! Tell me your thoughts! :-) Thanks!