Chapter 58

Midnight

I'm busy as a fuck. Everybody wants drinks and though the people came about an hour ago, they're already tipsy. "Do you need any help?" Tom asked from behind. I turned around with a bottle of vodka in my hand and smiled. "No, thanks." I said and he laughed. "You look professional now." he said and pointed on the bottle in my hand while laughing. I turned around to serve the people waiting here. "Excuse me?" a guy asked and I looked at him. "Yes?" I asked and he smiled. Asian guy. "Can I ask for 2 glasses of vodka?" he asked and I nodded with a smile on my lips. "Sure." I said and gave it to him. "Thank you." he said and gave me the money. "Can I ask you something?" he asked and I looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked with a chuckle and hoped it won't be a drunk kind of question. "Are you new here? I've never seen you before." he said and I nodded. "I'm just helping." I said and he nodded. Give and take. "Can I ask you something too?" I asked and he chuckled. I promise I'm not trying to flirt. Nah. "What country are you exactly from?" I asked and bit my lip. I hope it won't offend him. "Thailand." he said and my mouth opened widely. "Amazing." I said and he chuckled. "Thanks." he said and was about to say something when Tom patted my shoulder. "Yeah?" I asked and he pointed on the lounge. "Marcel." he said and I nodded.

I walked there and giggled. Already half-drunk Robin. "What's up?" I asked Marcel and looked around. Marco. Black shirt and red watch. I smiled lightly and looked at Marcel at once. "Could you..." he started, but I stopped him. I leaned down and lowered my ear in front of his mouth. I'm gonna have a massive headache. "Could you bring us shots?" he said loudly and I nodded. "How much?" I asked and he looked around. "7." he said and I nodded. "I'll be right back." I said and started walking away when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked in Marco's direction. Is...is he tipsy too? I continued my way to the bar, not paying much attention to him.

"Excuse me." somebody said in front of me and I looked up from the glasses. "Yes?" I asked. 2 blonde bitches. Bitches because their cleavage is reaching their tummy. Huh. "2 glasses of tequila." she said and I shrugged. Bitch or not, I have to serve them. I took the glasses and put them on the bar. "Have you seen Reus yet?" one of them asked the other and I took a deep breath. I won't slap her. I won't do it. "No. I hope he's here. I would like to show him something." the other one said and I cleared my throat. "Would you like to pay?" I asked sternly and she furrowed her eyebrows. "Here." she said and put it in my opened palm. I nodded and smiled while thinking something like I'd like to slap you so you will weed blood.

I walked in the lounge and put the tray on the table. I looked up and realized that shit - Marco is staring at you and he's sitting right in front of you. "Here you are. Anything else?" I asked while looking at Marcel and he looked at the people around. "No Em. Thanks." he said and I nodded. "Emma you are really beautiful in that T-shirt!" a guy, I think his name is Marcel, said. "Thank you." I mumbled and another one took the word. "Drink with us Em." yeah, that's just Robin. "No thanks." I said and started walking away when somebody pulled me back. "Talk to me please." Marco said and I looked him in the eyes. How come I'm thinking about talking to him? That's probably because of his eyes. They're amazing. "I'm busy right now." I said and he smiled sadly. "Em please." he begged and I sighed. I can't run away forever. "Maybe later." I said and walked away.

"Thanks God most of them are dancing now." I told Tom who was standing next to me. I was looking at Jessie and laughing. She's all over a guy I don't even know. "No work for us. At least for some minutes." he joked and I giggled. "C'mon. Let's dance." he said and I looked at him with furrowed eybrows. "What? No." I said and he bumped into me. "We don't have to go to the dance floor." he said and I laughed. "Here?" I asked and pointed on the 1 metre space around us. He shrugged and started dancing. And so we were moving awkwardly while laughing.

2 am

"Em? C'm with me please." Marcel said and I raised my eyebrows. "You know I don't have to come with you. You can order here." I said and he shook his head. "No orders. Please." he said and I sighed. "Jes? C'm here for a minute please." I said and she nodded. I walked with Marcel into the lounge and pulled him near me. "What do you want?" I asked and he sighed. "There's a little problem." he said and I threw my hands in the air. "Look at him." Marcel said and pointed on Marco who had a glass full of some kind of alcohol in his hand. "Take the glass away from him then." I said and he rolled his eyes. "He doesn't let anybody take it away because you brought it." Marcel said and I sighed. I find it cute. Wait, what?! "Okay. Then let him have the glass, but take him home." I mumbled and he patted on his forehead. "First of all, I've already drunk, so I can't drive. And secondly, he wants you. Nobody else. Is it so difficult to understand? Em... I'm just asking you to talk to him." he said and I bit my lip. "Okay." I mumbled and walked to Marco.

"Marco, give me the glass." I said after I had stood up in front of him. He looked up and smiled sadly. "Emma." he said and I put my hand with open palm in front of him. "You shouldn't drink anymore." I said and he wrapped his arms around my waist. A strange position. Me, standing in front of him and he, with his arms wrapped around my waist while sitting on the couch. "Emma I love you." he mumbled into my tummy and I had to hold the urge to rub his head. "I miss you so much." he said and looked up with teary eyes. "Marco don't drink anymore. Please." I said and he smiled sadly. "Em, baby, please. Forgive me. Baby I love you." he mumbled and stood up. With some problems, but he managed to stand up. "Marco." I said and looked down on the floor. "Hey." Marcel said from behind and so I turned around. "Emma take him home." Marcel said and put his keys in my palm. "What?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "You're the only one sober here. Please." he said and I looked at Marco. "Do you wanna go home?" I asked him and he nodded with a drunk face. "Okay. I'll be back then." I said and Marcel smiled. "Thank you. Thanks. You don't have to come back." he said and I threw my hands in the air. "Whatever, you owe me." I said and looked at Marco. "Let's go." I said and took his hand in mine so he won't fall during walking.

"Marco please. You will be better in the back seat." I said and he shook his head. "Okay. I have no more time. Sit wherever you want to." I said and walked to the driver's seat. He got in the car and looked at me. "You're so beautiful." he said and I started the engine. "Seat belt." I said while we were standing at the red light. "I love you." he said and I chuckled sadly. "Then why did you fuck another girl?" I asked and started driving again. "I was so stupid." he mumbled and pouted. I said nothing. What shall I reply? You've hurt me? I wanted to sleep with Erik just to forget it? I would be anything what you want, but you kept blaming me, screaming and to top it all you slept with a whore? No. Silence is better sometime.

"Stay." Marco said and I covered him with the duvet. "Marco stop it." I said and he was about to sit down, but the alcohol didn't let him. "Baby please." he said. "Don't call me baby Marco. Don't." I said and walked between the door frame. I turned around and looked at him one last time. He won't remember a thing tomorrow, right? I don't know why, but I walked back and pressed my lips on his forehead. "Marcel's car will be in front of this building tomorrow. I'll text him." I said and he smiled sadly. "I love you." he said, but this time I kept walking.

.....

"Thank you. For coming here." I said when I got in Erik's car. He rubbed his eyes and nodded. He started driving, yet he said nothing. "Are you angry?" I asked and he chuckled. "Sleepy." he said and I rubbed his cheek lightly. He blushed and I looked back on the road. "We both are." I said and he smiled. "New tattoo is coming tomorrow." he said in a raspy voice and I raised my eyebrows. "Really? What will it be?" I asked and he looked at me. "Saint Mary." he said and I made that 'pff' sound. "Nice." I said and he cleared his throat quietly. "Uum..why were you with him?" Erik asked and I looked out of the window. "He was drunk. And nobody could drive him home." I mumbled and he nodded. "You're his hero." he said quietly and I chuckled. "And you are mine." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm looking forward falling into my bed again." Erik said and took off his shoes. I chuckled and took off mine. He's been quiet since he said that I'm Marco's hero. And it makes me think if he really has started feeling something more. "Uurgh. Thanks again." I said and Erik stood up in front of me. He smiled and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. I was looking straight into his eyes breathless, waiting for the next thing he does. He leaned in and pecked my lips lightly. "Good night." he whispered and walked into his room. That was something people! When it seems to be easy, when my heart was shaking while being with Marco, which is a good sign, Erik comes and kisses me.

Here you go - the next chapter :). Wondering what happens next?
Thanks for your comments and votes. I feel better than yesterday. Still not perfect, but better.
Still don't know who the next fanfic will be about. I am super confused. Gotze, Reus and Durm on my mind. Heeelp!