Chapter 15

"Hello stranger!" somebody screamed from behind. I turned around and saw Jessie. "Hey Jes." I said and she finally reached me. "I haven't heard from you in days!" I exclaimed and she giggled. "Yeah, sorry. Fabian needed help with some projects and I had to help him." she said and I nodded. "What about you? What were you doing the whole weekend?" she asked and I cleared my throat. "I was at a party and I learnt a bit." I said and she wiggled her eyebrows. "Party? Great. Hey... I wasn't supposed to tell you, but... uuum... my brother..." she didn't finish her sentence. "What? Your brother what?" I asked and she sighed.

"Well, he told me that he asked you out and you rejected." she said and I nodded. "Yeah. I had to help my cousin. Sorry." I said and she shook her head. "You didn't let me finish. He has a crush on you." she said and I laughed. "That joke didn't work!" I said and she shook her head. "That wasn't a joke. It was the truth." she said and I choked. "I... I'm sorry." I said and she furrowed her eyebrows. "You're sorry that my brother likes you?" she asked and I kind of nodded. "Yeah. I'm not... interested." I said. "Oh. Okey. I'll let him know. Well, I need to go. Class starts in a minute." she said and started walking. Her brother is 18! Freaking 18 years old! He's way too young! I have to admit that he's kind and cute, but... But he's 18 and I bet that he's childish too. And by the way, I have Marco. Well... not have, but... but I like him. Like something more than a friend.

5 pm

My car is currently parked in Brackel's parking lot and here I am waiting for Marco to finish his training. I don't feel well today. Well, I haven't felt well since Jessie told me about her brother. He is gonna be dissapointed for sure, but I didn't tell him to like me!

"What are you thinking about?" Marco asked and sat in the car. "Uuum... Hi. Nothing." I said and he leaned in to kiss my cheek. "C'mon. Tell me." he said and I shrugged. "Nothing. Can I go?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes, please. Next stop - my flat." he said happily and I giggled. Let's go then. "Did you tell Marcel that you're with me?" Marco asked and I shook my head. "He's not at home and I'm not gonna call him just to let him know where I am." I said. "Okey. He knows anyway." Marco said and I looked at him for a second. "How?" I asked and he smirked. Okey. Gaze back on the road or I won't be able to hold the urge to kiss him.

"He called me to tell me that I am piece of a lucky guy that I can kiss you." he said and I blushed. "And that if something is gonna happen, I will have a black eye." Marco said and I giggled. "Good to know that he cares." I said and Marco chuckled.

"Welcome. Come in." Marco said and I stepped into his flat. He led me through his flat and all I can say is 'wow'. "It's beautiful." I said and Marco smiled. "Thank you. And the last one, living room." he said and I looked around. "Golden gate!" I exclaimed and he laughed. "That's amazing." I said and sat down on the sofa. "Would you mind if I take a shower?" he asked and I shook my head. "No. Go ahead." I said and he gave me the remote control. "Watch something if you want to. I will be quick." he said and I nodded.

I stood up from the couch and went to do a little tour around. That kitchen is nice. Modern, but classy at the same time. What about his bedroom? No. I can't go there. But I wonder how it looks like. Okay. I went to his bedroom and looked around. Creme coloured walls and nice wooden bed. I went to the window and looked from it. Yeah. Nice view too. I turned around and saw smirking Marco with a towell around his waist. "Uuum... So-sorry. Th..there's nothing on TV and I just... I wanted to see every room." I said nervously and blushed. "It's fine. Don't apologize. Sooo... you like my bedroom?" he asked and I blushed. "Yes. It's nice." I said and he nodded. I turned around to have a look out of the window once again. Street view. I turned around, when Marco was pulling his clothes out of the wardrobe.

I blushed even harder and he smirked. "I should... I should let you put on those.... clothes." I said and started walking away, but Marco didn't let me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled. "You are cute when you blush." he said and I rolled my eyes. I walked away quickly and sat down. Aaaargh. That six pack on his stomach... God. I know what my dreams will be about tonight.

"I'm baack!" Marco exclaimed and I giggled. "Good to know." I said and he sat down next to me. "So, what do you wanna do?" I asked him. Like really, what will we do? "Looking at you is enough to me." he said and I blushed. "Stop it." I said and looked away. "Why?" he asked and laughed. "You don't mean in." I mumbled and he lifted my chin up. "Be sure as hell that I mean it Em." he said and leaned in. He pressed his lips on mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I am out of practice because I haven't kissed anybody in 2 years, so I pulled away breathless and smiled.

"Can't we do this?" Marco asked and I giggled. I shook my head and looked him in the eyes. Greenish gray eyes. Beautiful eyes. "Emma I mean it. I like you." he said and I chuckled. "I like you too." I said and kissed his cheek. "But I really wanna do something. Anything." I said and he giggled. "I remember you." Marco said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Excuse me?" I asked and he rubbed my hand. "The other day, when I called you a char, you said that I can't remember you." he said and I nodded. "Well, I could remember you. It just took me a while to recognize you because you've changed." he said and I smiled.

"Changed?" I asked and he nodded. "How?" I asked and he smirked. "Well, your hair is longer and it got darker too. Your eyes are amazing. Dark. But I can read them perfectly. Your figure is amazing. And to top it all, you have one of the best personalities I've ever got to know." he said and I blushed. "Can you read my eyes?" I asked and he nodded proudly. "Okay then. What do they say now?" I asked and he made a face. "Kiss me." he said and I laughed. "You can't read them." I said and he shook his head. "I can. Your eyes are telling me to kiss you." he said and kissed me once again. This is a beautiful dot for this stupid day of mine.

They're so cuuuute :3 Thank you for voting and leaving comments :-)