Chapter 97

December 24, 2015

"Marco?" I called coming to our dining room. "We're here." I said carrying Olivia with me. "You are beautiful." he said and came closer. "Both of you." he said kissing Liv's cheek. She's cute. Having little pink dress on her. "Can we go?" he asked and I nodded. I put her into her buggy next to my chair and sat down. "I can't thank your mom enough for helping me." I said pointing on the food on our table. "She was glad to help." he said and sat in front of me. "Shall we start?" he asked and I nodded. This is our first Christmas. Me, Marco and Olivia, our cute little princess.

"There's still one more gift for you." Marco said having Liv in his arms. "Marco. It's already more than enough." I said and he settled her into the buggy. "Search for it." Marco mumbled kissing my cheek. "Okay. Where?" I asked and he giggled. "Mommy isn't in the mood for searching." Marco sang rubbing Olivia's cheek. I started walking around the tree when a little box caught my eye. "This?" I asked pointing on it and Marco shrugged. "Maybe." he said and so I took it. I sitting down on the sofa, Marco knelt down in front of me. "Open." he said and I bit my lip. Opening it, I gasped for air. "M-Marco." I whispered. He took the diamond ring from the box and smiled. "Em, we already have a beautiful daughter, we live together and...the only thing that's missing is my surname behind your name." he said and I started shaking. "I love you over everything in this world and I can't imagine where I'd be by now if you had never given me the chance. But see, we're here with or little Liv. Together." he said and I shook my head lightly with tears in my eyes. "Will you, my precious baby, become my wife?" he asked and I giggled while nodding my head. "Yes. Yes, yes!" I exclaimed and hugged him kissing every spot I could. "I love you." I whispered and Liv started crying. "Aargh." Marco groaned and I giggled standing up to take her. "Wait. Ring." Marco said pulling me back. Putting it on my finger, I grinned. "Emma Reus. Perfect." Marco said and kissed me.

February 26, 2016

2 months old

"Marco?" I called from the bedroom. Where is he? Waking up to an empty bed isn't what I'm used to. Opening the door of our bedroom, I noticed the door of the nursery being opened. Walking there, I smiled covering my mouth not to interrupt their father-daughter moment. "You are so beautiful." Marco said while Liv was looking at him concerned. "Just like your mommy." Marco said and I smiled. Walking closer to him, I wrapped my arms around him from behind. "She has your beautiful eyes." I mumbled and Marco turned around. "Say 'hi mommy'." Marco said bouncing our daughter a little. "Hello baby." I said taking her in my arms. "Are you hungry?" I asked and Marco kissed the top of my head. "I'll let you to it. What do you want for breakfast?" he asked and I kissed his cheek. "Scrambled eggs." I said and he nodded. "Love you Em." he said pecking my lips. "Love you Liv." he added kissing her cheek.

June 21, 2016

6 months old

Opening the door, I allowed Nico, Yvonne and Ben to step in. "Em!" Nico exclaimed hugging me happily. "Hello." I said kissing the top of his head. "Hi Em." Yvonne said hugging me. "Hi." I told Ben and hugged him too. "Where are Marco and Liv?" Ben asked and I rolled my eyes. Don't even ask me. He's obsessed with showing Olivia his skills. "Marco is showing her his goals telling her how good genes she has." I said and we all laughed. "Hi daddy." Yvonne exclaimed stepping in the living room. "Hello." Marco said pausing the TV. "Liv!" Nico exclaimed running to her. "Careful!" Ben called after him and I giggled. "Keep calm Ben." I said patting his shoulder. "Hello." Nico said kissing Olivia's cheek carefully. "How is she?" Yvonne asked rubbing her cheek gently. "She's started squealing when she's excited. It's the cutest sound ever." I said and Yvonne giggled. "Yeah? Are you gonna be a singer?" she asked and Marco held up his index finger. "No. A football player ladies and gentlemen." he corrected and I sat down next to him. "Let's let her decide." I mumbled kissing his cheek. "Okay." he agreed being afraid of me telling him off.

11 pm

I was slowly falling asleep when loud cries filled the air. Automatically, I stood up and walked to the nursery. "Where's the problem baby?" I asked taking her in my arms. "You had your milk about an hour ago." I mumbled kissing her cheek. "Liv. Baby, stop crying. Please." I said bouncing her a little. "Em?" Marco called and I sighed. Walking to the bedroom, I switched on the light. "She's fussy." I said and he rubbed his eyes. "What's the time?" he groaned and I smiled. "Something after 11. Marco go to sleep. We'll be fine." I said switching the light off and returned to the nursery. Olivia whimpered and so I settled her on my lap after sitting down. "Do you wanna eat again?" I asked and she rubbed her eyes clumsy. "Yes or no?" I asked with smile on my face and she squealed. "Somebody's mood can change from crying one to happy one." I heard Marco saying. "Marco, go to bed. We'll make it." I said and he smiled dragging his feet in front of me. "We told each other that we're gonna stick together." he said and kissed my forehead. "And we will." he said and I smiled wondering how did I get so lucky to have him.

They got engaged! Do you like it as much as I do?

Thanks for your comments and votes <3

It's Marco's birthday tomorrow! <3 Also cross your fingers for BVB!

Busy schedule today : watching Arsenal, then Dortmund and the last one is Barcelona. Watching it while eating ice-cream (my coach, physio will tell me off - too much calories)

#HejaBVB #ForcaBarca