Chapter 10

"Do you understand him?" Jessie whispered in my ear and I looked at her. "What are you taking about?!" I exclaimed in whisper. I really am trying to listen to the teacher, but she's interrupting all the time. "I hate anatomy!" she exclaimed and I laughed. Everything is better than sitting at home and talking to Marcel about me and Marco. "Miss Fornell? Can you answer my question?" the teacher asked and I looked around. What is he asking about? "Yes." I said and he nodded. "Yes. Yes it is possible. Great." he said and kept talking. I guess I've just answered his question without knowing what exactly he's talking about. I'll be so good at this job!

"I have one more class." Jessie said and pouted. "I don't. Ha! Enjoy your time here, at this beautiful school!" I said and she rolled her eyes. I waved her goodbye and started walking to the parking lot. Black Range Rover. Where the hell is my cousin? Somebody cleared his throat behind me and I turned around. You gotta be joking! "Hello Em." Marco said and I choked. Why is he so handsome? No! Stop thinking like this! "What is going on?" I asked and he smiled nervously. "Nothing. But we are going for lunch." he said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Are we?" I asked and he got pale. Okey. I have to stop making him nervous. I started walking towards his car and when I was about to open the door, I realized that he's not here.

"Marco it's snowing! Don't stand there or you'll be ill." I said after I had spotted him still standing there. He smiled and started walking. Gosh, why is he so hard to resist?! He came up to me and opened the door for me. I sat down and thanked him. Jesus, what are you putting me through now?! "So, I was thinking about Steak House?" Marco asked and I shrugged. The whole ride was silent. I don't even know what to say. I can't date you, but when you kissed me, I was happy and it was the best kiss I've ever got? No.

I stepped out of the car and sighed. We'll have to start talking, I just don't know if I'll be comfortable with the theme. We chose a table in the corner and sat down. "Good afternoon. What can I get you?" a waitress asked while giving Marco flirty look. I rolled my eyes and Marco ordered. "And you?" she asked and pointed on me. And you? Am I a piece of shit for her? Oh, she's just jealous that it's me sitting next to Marco. I giggled and shook my head. "You know, one always gets salad and steak." I said and she nodded. "I wanna only salad." I said and she rolled her eyes. Now it's you who is annoyed right?! Ha! Here you go chick!

"You...you d-don't eat steaks?" Marco asked and I laughed. On one hand it's funny to see how he wants to impress, but on the other hand it's tearing my heart apart to see him so worried. "I do. But I just don't feel like eating it." I said and he nodded.

.....

"Thank you. Are you coming upstairs with me?" I asked and Marco shook his head. "No. I'm going out. A meeting, you know." he said and I nodded. Yeah. He's probably going out with a friend. Maybe a blond chic. Or a model. "Okey. So thanks again. Bye." I said and shut the door behind me. "Wait!" Marco called and I turned around. "What?" I snapped and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why the mood change?" he asked and I sighed. Because you are going out with a model or the most beautiful girl under the Sun. Oh God! Am I jealous? No. Stop Emma. Stop whatever is happening with your heart! "I don't know about anything." I said and shrugged. "Okey. Enjoy your meeting." I said and closed the door quickly. 

I slammed the door pretty hard and threw my bag on the floor. "Whoaaaa!" Marcel exclaimed and stood up from the sofa immediately. "What's wrong? Somebody kissed you?" he asked and I faked a smile. "I would forgive you the fact that you set me up on a lunch date with Marco! But that stupid smile isn't going to be forgiven!" I yelled and pointed on his idiotic smile. "What did he do?" Marcel asked and I sighed. "Nothing. He didn't want to come upstairs with me, because he has a meeting! Probably with some bitches." I said through my teeth bitterly and he giggled. "Are you jealous?" he asked and I sent him a death glare. "Never." I said and slammed the door from my room. I am not jealous. I am definitely not jealous!

.....

"Knock knock." Marcel said from behind the door. I put my phone away and opened it. "Yes?" I asked and he gave me a cup of tea. "Can we talk Emma?" he asked and I let him in. We sat down on my bed and he smiled. "What?" I asked and he shrugged. "You exploded." he said and I sighed. "Sorry." I said and he shook his head. "Don't you deny that you like him. Because you really do." he said and I put the cup away. "Marcel he is your best friend." I said and he tapped on my forehead. "He is. So what?!" he asked and I smiled sadly. "Marcel, if we would break up one day, it would make things really very awkward." I said and he laughed a little.

"But you might last forever, so no break ups." he said and stood up. "Get some sleep." he said and walked away. We might last forever. I smiled at the thought. Maybe. Just maybe we could be together. "We might, but it doesn't change the fact that he went on a meeting right after dropping me off!" I said when Marcel was about to close my door. "You're crazy. You're making everything harder for yourself Em." he said and closed the door. Why on Earth have I fallen for Marco Reus?!

The 10th chapter is heeeeere! So there she is, jealous Emma. What do you think? :)
Thanks to everybody who votes and comments! It really keeps me motivated so all I do in my free time is writing so I can post as soon as possible! Thank you :*)