Chapter 83

Wednesday

Kisses. Kisses all around my body. I opened my eyes and giggled. "What do you want Marco?" I asked and he giggled. "Nothing." he said and pecked my lips. "Okay. I'll make breakfast." I said and stood up. "What do you wanna eat?" I asked while putting my hair into pony tail. "Toasts with ham on it." Marco said and I rolled my eyes. "What about vegetables?" I asked and he groaned. "No. No. No." he said and I giggled. "Okay. So potato and green pepper then." I said and walked to the bathroom before I'll throw myself on making breakfast.

"Here you are." I said when I placed the plate in front of Marco. "Coffee? Again?" Marco asked and pointed on the cup in my hand. I rolled my eyes and put the cup on the table. "No. It's yours. And it's tea." I said and he smiled. "Have I told you how amazing you are?" Marco asked and I shrugged. "Not today." I had said and sat down on the chair. "Well, you are amazing and I love you." Marco said and pecked my lips. "I love you too." I said and pointed on the plate. "Eat." I said and he nodded. "And the vegetables too." I said and he sighed. "Marco, vitamins. Eat." I said and he chuckled.

I was writing some notes for my tests when Marco came from behind. "C'm to the bedroom." he said and I chuckled. "Please." he said and kissed the side of my neck. I shook my head and continued writing. "Emma." Marco groaned and I giggled. I turned my chair around and looked up at him. "You. Are. Injured." I said and he shook his head. "No, I'm not." he said and I rolled my eyes. "Marco, you didn't play yesterday." I said and he shrugged. "I feel better." he said desperately and pulled me on my legs. "Let. Me. Prove. You. That. I'm. Absolutely. Fine." he said between kissing my cheeks. "Marco, I...I should finish that." I told him and pointed on the textbook. He shook his head with a smirk on his face and wrapped his arms around my body. "Later." he said and I giggled. "Why are you so desperate?" I asked and hit his chest playfully. "A stranger called you beautiful, which is absolutely not his right. You are beautiful. And mine. But most of all because I love you." he said and I smiled. "I love you too." I said and pecked his lips. "Then c'm on and show me." Marco said and pulled me into a kiss. And so, I showed him how much I love him and he showed me how much he loves me.

.....

"So I'll come in 2 hours?" I asked Marco while my car was still parked on the parking lot in Brackel's. "Yep." he said and pecked my lips. "Be careful." I told him reffering to the running time he's about to have. "I will be. Bye baby." he said and kissed my cheek. "Love you!" he said and waved me. I don't wanna sound stupid. But somehow, I feel that maybe...maybe we were successful and I...I will be pregnant. I just...I don't know why, but the feeling is inside of me.

.....

"Home sweet home." I exclaimed when I unlocked the door of our flat. Marco giggled and went straght into the kitchen with the bags full of food. "Em? Tell me that you haven't bought any vegetables." he yelled and I came into the kitchen. "Why?" I asked and wrapped my arms around his torso. "So you bought it." Marco said and I rolled my eyes. "Marco, vitamins are important." I said and looked up at him. "Oh. So you should eat it too." he said and I giggled. "If you stop pouting, I will eat it with you." I said and he kissed the top of my head. "Deal." he said and I smiled.

"Marco?" I asked and turned my head so I'll be able to look up since I was laying on Marco's lap. "Yeah?" he asked and looked down at me. I caressed his cheek and he chuckled. "That's all you wanted?" he asked and I slapped his arm. "You're so bad." I said and turned my head in the TV's direction again. "Oooh. Babyyy, don't be like this." he groaned and kissed my bare arm. "I love you." he sang and I giggled. "Yeah. You're showing it by kicking me away when I try to be romantic." I played offended and he laughed. "Oh c'm oon. I love when you're romantic." he said and I rolled my eyes. "Kiss me Emma." Marco said and I shook my head. "Emma Fornell, you are to kiss me. Now." he said and I giggled. I sat down and pecked his lips. "Don't ever call me by my full name Marco Reus." I said and he giggled. "Okay." he said and pecked my lips again.

So the 83rd chapter! Here ya goooo!
The next chapter will be...different. Guess why?
Thanks for your votes and comments! I hope that your exams went well. :-)
Also wondering if you'd like to see some lines from the next story, tell me :-) .