Chapter 13

"Marcel, please, c'mon." I said and he shook his head. Oh, how much I hate when I have to take care of drunk people. "No no no. The party isn't over yet." he said and I looked around. "There is nobody here you idiot! It's 4:30! Marcel, we're going home!" I said and he stuck his tongue out. "You can go. I'm staying." Marcel spat and I rolled my eyes. Where is Robin? Oh, no. He's drunk and nowhere to be seen. Okay, so where is Marco? Marco. His name is perfect. Okay, shut up Emma. "Wait here! Don't move." I told Marcel and he saluted. "Marco? Where are you?" I called and saw him walking in my direction.

"Where's Robin?" I asked and he smirked. "He left with guys. Why?" he asked and I pointed in Marcel's direction. "Could you help me with getting him in the car? Please?" I asked and he sighed. "Yep. Let's go." he said and started walking in his direction. "C'mon man. Stand up." Marco told him and he did as he was told. "Em, could you open the door?" Marco asked and I opened it. "I think it will be more comfortable for him in the back seat." Marco said and made him step into the car. "You're coming with us, aren't you?" I asked and he smiled. "Can I?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. I won't let him walk home.

"Thank you. For being my taxi today." Marco said while looking straight into my eyes. "You're welcome." I mumbled shyly and he chuckled. "You're so beautiful." he whispered and I blushed. "Hellooo people." Marcel groaned and I laughed. "We're going home. Wait a minute." I said and Marco took my hand in his. "I should go Marco. I don't need him throwing up in my car." I said and he giggled. "Could you... could you text me when you get home? So I know that you arrived?" he asked and I nodded. "Sure." I said and he kissed my cheek. "Thanks Em. Goodnight." he said and I nodded. How handsome and cute is he?! Yaaay.

Sunday

I woke up at about 10. I was sleeping for about 5 hours, but I still feel happy and excited as if I was sleeping for 10 hours. It's Marco making me feel this way. I went to check on Marcel if he's alive and he is. Sadly. I ate my breakfast and sat down to watch something on TV. 'BVB's star Marco Reus was seen in a car with a girl. This time, it wasn't a chauffeur, nor one of his sisters. Who is this girl?' the TV presenter said and I choked. How come they saw us?! Are they in front of his flat 24/7?

"Emmaaaaa." Marcel groaned from his bedroom. I went there and laughed. He was laying there like a cow dog. "Good morning princess. It's 2 o'clock." I said and he threw the pillow on me. "Could you bring me water, please?" he asked so I brought him a glass of water. "So... I was a bit drunk, but I can remember something." he said and I rolled my eyes. There's no way he can remember anything. He was drunk. So was Robin. So was everybody. "Oh, okay then. What can you remember, you partyshaker?" I asked and he cleared his throat. "You were outside the club with Marco, you were dancing with Marco and you drove Marco home." he said proudly and I blushed.

"I was dancing with him. So what? I had been outside first and then he came. So what? And I drove him home. What was I supposed to do? Let him walk home? No." I said and he looked at me. "Why didn't you let him walk home?" he asked. "It was cold. And dark." I mumbled and Marcel giggled. "Okay. You have finally admitted that you like him." Marcel said and I threw the pillow back into his face. "Shut up." I said and he laughed. "You will be a beautiful couple." he said and I threw my hands in the air. "I'm going to the living room, because if I stay I will slap you." I said and slammed the door to cause him bigger headache. That's what he gets if he makes me mad.

.....

Knock knock. Aaargh. Who is here?! I went to open the door in my yellow sweatpants and white T-shirt. I opened it and choked. "Hey." Marco said and I nodded, unable to say a single word. "Can I come in?" he asked and I smiled. "Yeah." I mumbled and opened the door for him. Yeah. Feel like at home. He went to the living room and sat down on the couch. "Where's Marcel?" he asked and looked at me. How stupid I was! I thought that he came to see me. No. He came to check up his friend. 

"He's in his bedroom. Sleeping." I said and went to the kitchen. "Will you drink anything?!" I snapped. "Water please." he said. Yeah. Sure. Water. I poured some water there and put it into the microwave. 45 seconds should be enough. I took it out and went to the living room. "Here." I said and gave it to him. "Thank you Em." he said and I nodded. He took a sip of it and made a face. Ha! That's for not coming because of me after kissing me! 

"What's the matter?!" he asked and put the water away. "I don't know what you're talking about." I said innocently and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Did you put the water into microwave?" he asked. Yes. "No. Why would I do it?" I asked and gave him the fakest smile ever. "Okay, anyways, Marcel is sleeping?" he asked and I nodded. Yes. So you can leave and let me alone and never come back again. Breath Emma. Breath. "And is there a chance thaaaat you would go out? With me? Now?" he asked and I gulped. "We don't have to go out. You can wait for Marcel here. I don't care." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why shall I wait for him?" he asked and I shrugged. "It's why you came, isn't it? When you stepped in, you asked for Marcel." I said and he smirked. "Yeah. It was just a polite question." he said and I blushed. "So go and change your clothes. It's cold outside." he said and I smirked. "Why? Don't you like my yellow sweatpants? Oh God. I look like a char, don't I?" I asked ironically and he giggled. "You look beautiful. But you would be cold." he said and I blushed. "I'll be back in a minute then." I said and he nodded. Oh God. He thinks that I'm beautiful. A beautiful char. Yep, that's me.

Here it iiiiis! :-) Thanks for the comments and votes :-) The next post will be up tomorrow...or today?