Chapter 77

Wednesday

I got up from the bed at about 7:30 to make Marco breakfast before he wakes up. I made him scrambled eggs and put some pieces of fried bacon on it. I put the plate on the salver and added a glass of apple juice. I opened the door carefully to see Marco half-awake. "Good morning." I said and tip toed to our bed. "Sit down, please." I said and he obeyed. I placed the salver on his lap and gulped. "I am sorry. For yesterday." I said and he smiled. "Emma, it's fine." he said groggily and I chuckled. I pecked his lips and he seemed to have his eyes fully open now. "We...we don't have to talk about babies. I mean, I get all emotional, but that's probably just because of my hormones. And since you're not comfortable with..." I couldn't finish the sentence because Marco cut me off. "No. No no no! Em, I am comfortable with babies. And I do wanna talk about it since I can see the look in your eyes." he said and I looked down.

"Okay?" Marco asked and lifted my chin up. I nodded and decided to change the theme. I don't wanna make him talk about it. I will wait til he starts talking about it and that's it. "Eat or it's gonna get cold." I said and Marco smiled. "Thank you. For breakfast." he said and kissed my cheek. He started eating and after his plate was half empty he looked at me with a light chuckle. "You know, this is rather caloric." he said and I giggled. "Yes, but I know that you will lose the calories quickly." I said and my phone started ringing. I reached for it and looked at Marco. "What does Yvonne want?" I asked and he shrugged. "Do I look like I know?" he asked with full mouth and I giggled. "Hello Yvonne." I answered the phone while watching Marco eating. It seems like he 'doesn't' like it at all.

"Hi Em. Do you have any plans for today?" she asked. "No, I don't. Why?" I asked. "I'll go shopping with Nico and so I was wondering if you would like to join us?" she asked and a huge grin appeared on my face. "Sure." I said and Marco looked at me with furrowed eyebrows and I giggled at his cuteness. "Okay. So can I pick you up at 2?" she asked. "Yes. It's great." I said and Marco threw his hands in the air. "Okay. We will see you. Byeee." she said and hung up. I placed the phone on the night stand and was about to take the empty plate from Marco. But he was more quick. He placed it on the night stand and sat closer to me. "Where are you going?" he asked and I smiled. "Shopping. With Yvonne and Nico." I said and he pouted. "Without me?" he asked and I giggled. "You have training babe." I said and he rolled his eyes. "You know, I have to keep an eye on you two because Nico likes you way too much." he said and I laughed. "I like him too." I teased and Marco opened his mouth in offence. "Buuut..." I said and sat closer to him. "I love youuu." I said and pecked his lips. "I love you too. Baby." he said and I giggled.

.....

I was waiting in front of the changing room with Nico next to me. Yvonne is trying some clothes on and so I am a baby sitter. And I love it! "Em." Nico said and pulled me down by my jeans. "Yes?" I asked and ran my finger on his little tummy. "I need to pee." he mumbled and I opened my mouth to speak. He needs to pee? "Will you come with me? Or do you need your mom?" I asked and he jumped a little. "Youuu." he said and I stood up. "Yvonne? Nico needs to pee." I said and she peeked her head out. "I...I need to put my clothes on. Wait." she said and I shook my head. "Continue doing what you're doing. We'll be right back." I said and she smiled. "You're treasure." she said and I giggled. I started walking with Nico's hand in mine when he groaned. "What's up?" I asked and continued walking. "Pee!" he said being fussy. "Okay. I think we will get there sooner if I pick you up." I said and lifted him up. I started walking with him in my arms when he kissed my cheek. I giggled and started walking faster so that my T-shirt won't get wet.

We were walking through the mall when Yvonne waved somebody. "Hello." she greeted the woman and I noticed the little boy next to her. "Hi. Shopping?" the madam asked and Yvonne nodded. "Who's she?" the little boy next to her asked and pointed his finger on me. His mom rolled her eyes and sighed. "Don't point with your finger. I'm sorry." she addressed the second sentence to me and I chuckled. Little kids can be...rather curious. "My girlfriend." Nico said and I looked down along with Yvonne. "What?" Yvonne asked and I raised my eyebrows. "My girlfriend." Nico said and took a step closer to me. We all laughed and I decided to pick him up. He's just a little cute boy! "That means you're my boyfriend." I said and kissed his cheek.

.....

"Marco?" I called when I finally arrived at home. Home. Huh. It's pretty nice calling this flat my home. Our home. I walked in the living room and smiled. "Hello." I said and he paused the movie. "Heeey." he said and looked at me. I sat down and pecked his lips. "Had a nice afternoon?" he asked and I giggled. He's gonna be jealous when I tell him about Nico. "Yep. I learned something." I said and he raised his eyebrows. "Something interesting?" he asked and moved his body more down so his face was at the level of my upper tummy. "Yeah. I am not your girlfriend anymore." I said and he chuckled in defence. "No?" he asked and I shook my head while biting my lip. "No. Because Nico introduced me as his girlfriend." I said while laughing and he giggled too. "His girlfriend? What makes him think that?" Marco asked jealously and I rolled my eyes. "He introduced me to his kindergarten friend and his mom." I said and Marco pouted. "I wanna be your boyfriend." he pouted and I kissed the top of his head. "Okay. Then you will have to talk to him." I teased with a wink and Marco kissed my tummy gently. "I will have to. But I've got something else to say now. I missed you." he said and I chuckled. I ran my fingers through his hair and felt him shiver. I'm not gonna give up on running my fingers through his hair even though he hates it. "You haven't see me for a few hours." I said and he looked up. "Hell long hours." he said and I laughed.

I was laying on the sofa with my eyes slowly closing themselves when I felt Marco's lips on my forehead. I groaned and turned around so my back was facing him. He giggled and made me turn around to a position where my face was facing him. "Marcooo." I groaned and opened my eyes only to see a huge smirk on his face. I giggled and put my arm above my eyes. "I was a minute away from falling asleep." I exclaimed and he kissed the arm on my face. He put it away and kissed my cheek. I guess he doesn't care that I wanna take a nap. He kissed my jawline and I giggled. He moved to my lips and smiled against it. "Why do you wanna sleep?" Marco mumbled against my lips. "Are you granny that you wanna fall asleep at 7 pm?" he asked and pulled away. He kept hovering over me and I chuckled.

"Not granny. I'm not even mom yet." I said and he sighed with a smile on. Shit. I've started the theme again. "Sorry. I didn't mean to start again." I said while biting my lip, but Marco shook his head. "I actually wanna talk about babies." Marco said and I raised my eyebrows. What does he mean? "I was about to start practicing so we will be successful in the future." he said huskily and I blushed. "How many kids do you want?" I asked to keep him away from kissing my neck. "As many as you do." he said and I smiled. "What about one girl and one boy?" I asked and he kissed my cheek. "I will be happy if our kids will be healthy and happy. And beautiful as you are." he said and this time I couldn't push him away. He started kissing my neck and what a hell of practice it was.

Here is the next chapter! :) I hope you like it!
Thanks for your nice comments and votes! I appreciate them!
I'm really angry with myself now! I've been trying to think about the new fanfic, but I can't get the main point of it. Aaargh!