Chapter 82

Monday

"So you will be there." Marco repeated and I giggled. "Of course I will. I've told you more that ten times Marco." I said and he pulled me closer. "Why can't we just sleep at home?" he groaned and I pecked his lips. "Concentration Marco, concentration." I winked and he smirked. "You're sexy when you're Mrs know-it-all." he said and I rolled my eyes. "You should go or Marcel will think we're doing something." I said and he raised his eyebrows. "Well, if you wouldn't be against it, we could do something." he said and I blushed. "No. Not before match Marco." I said and he smiled. "So tomorrow after match?" he asked and I slapped his chest playfully. "Stop it." I said and he chuckled. He kissed me one more time and took his bag. "Bye baby. I love you." he said and I smiled. I will never get rid of listening to it. "Bye bye. Love you too." I said and closed the door behind him. We became some kind of...addicted to each other. I don't know what to do now that I'm here alone. Well, I'm probably gonna ring up my mom.

Tuesday

It's was 7 pm and we were walking to our seats when I spotted somebody really similar to Marco. "Marcel? Don't laugh, but isn't that Marco?" I asked and pointed on a figure of man dressed in black leather jacket. He laughed along with Robin. "Hasn't he told you? He won't play." Robin said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?" I asked. "Adductor problems." Marcel said. Why hasn't he called me? Why was Marcel the first one to know? "When did he call you?" I asked. "About an hour ago." Marcel said and I nodded. So he called Marcel, but he didn't call his girlfriend. Fine Marco, you will get what you wanted.

"Hey." Marcel greeted Marco and Robin did the same. "Hi baby." Marco said and wanted to hug me, but I sat down next to him. "Hi." I snapped and he furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong?" Marco asked and looked between the 3 of us. I kept my gaze on the pitch while Marcel just shrugged. "Emma are you okay?" Marcel asked. "Yes." I said and Marco sighed. "What. Has. Happened?" Marco asked and I smirked to myself. Wait. I've got quite deep cleavage under my jacket. I unzipped it a little and stood up on the high heeled ankle boots. "I need to pee." I said and walked past Marco. He pulled me back. I looked down since he was sitting and raised my eyebrows. "I'm coming with you." he said and I faked a smile. "Stay with Marcel and Robin. It's fine. I can ask for help if I lose my way." I said and walked away swaying my hips more than I use to. I'm not that angry. Just a bit of angry. I'd name it more like teasing that being angry. Why didn't he called me first? Because if something happens to me, I'd definitely call him first.

I was walking back with a smirk on my face and tea in my cup. "Excuse me." I told the man who had the first seat in the row. He stood up so I could walk past him. He was looking at me as if I'm an angel or what. "Good evening beautiful lady." he said and I noticed Marco looking at me. "Good evening." I replied with a grin on my face and walked past him. I sat down between Marco and Marcel and sipped my tea without saying a single word. "What was he telling you?" Marco asked and I smiled. Mission done. He's jealous. I looked at the guy and pointed on him with my finger. "Him?" I asked and Marco nodded. "He said something like 'Good evening beautiful lady'." I imitated and Marco clenched his fists. "Why?" Marco asked through clenched teeth and I smiled. "I don't know." I said and looked back on the pitch. Marcel and Robin were laughing his asses off while Marco kept taking deep breaths. "Emma." Marco said and I looked at him. "Yes?" I asked with a smile on my face and he sighed. "Why are you mad?" he asked and I shrugged. "I'm not mad at all." I said and he sighed. "Yes, you are. I know you." he said and I sighed. "Why am I mad? Because you called Marcel first." I said and he raised his eyebrows. "What? You did call Marcel and you didn't call me!" I said and he smiled sadly. "I...I am sorry." he said and I nodded. "Sorry Em." he said and nuzzled his head into my neck. He left a few kisses on my skin and I sighed. "You're not forgiven yet." I said and he pecked my lips. "Now?" he asked and I chuckled. "Maybe." I said and he kissed my cheek. "Now?" he asked and I bit my lip. "Okay." I said and he smiled. "By the way, if the guy makes his way around you, I will show him my strong fist." Marco said and I laughed. "Yeah. You are strong." I said and pecked his lips. "I love you." he said and I smiled. "Me too." I said.

.....

It was hell of a long match. I felt somebody shaking my shoulder and so I opened one eye of mine. "Huh?" I groaned and looked at Marco. "We're at home." he said and I cuddled more into the door of the car. "I can't move." I said and Marcel laughed. "Em, you know, I can't park my car here the whole night." he said and I sighed. "Shut up." I mumbled and opened the door. "Sorry." Marco said and I rolled my eyes. He doesn't need to apologise for myself. "Don't worry. She's always like this when she wants to sleep." Marcel said and I blew him a kiss. A fake one to be clear. "C'm on." Marco said and took my hand in his. Feet don't fail me. I need to drag my feet into the bedroom. I wanna sleep!

I threw myself on the bed and groaned into the pillow. I felt a kiss on my shoulder and I smiled into the pillow since my head was buried into it. "Em." Marco said and I turned around. "No school tomorrow?" he asked and I shook my head. Thanks God there's no school. "Good." Marco said huskily and placed a kiss on the side of my neck. No, not now. Not tonight. "Nope." I mumbled and he smirked against my skin. "Yep." he said and I covered myself with the duvet. "You have adductor problems. Nope." I said and turned my back to him. "Oh c'mooon! I can manage to move." he said and I chuckled. "I am sure you can move. But save it for later." I said and he groaned desperately. "Don't be like this!" he groaned and I turned my face to him. I pulled him down on the bed by pushing his shoulders down. I settled my head on his chest and smiled. "Good night Marco." I said and he sighed. "I don't like this. At all." Marco said and I giggled. I do like it. I like that he's desperate for me. Because that's how it's supposed to be.

Here you are, the next chapter :-) I'm sorry for not posting, but I've had exams this week and I still have an important one tomorrow.
I hope you liked this chapter :-)
Thanks for your comments, votes and messages! I love reading it! It gives me so much! :-)