Chapter 64

Friday

"Em? Please go and open the door." Marcel yelled and I rolled my eyes. I, with my wet hair wrapped in a towel, am to go and open the door? I think that the person behinds it will get scared. "I hate your big lazy ass." I muttered under my breath. I was walking through the living room. I opened the door and smiled. "Hello." I said and Marco came in. He pecked my lips and a bouquet appeared in front of me. "For my beautiful Emma." he said and I smiled. "Thank you." I said and he looked on my hair. "Getting sexy?" he smirked and I rolled my eyes lightly. "Marcel's in the living room." I said and went to the kitchen to put the flowers into the vase.

"I'm here." I said and sat down next to Marco after I had dried my hair. He ran his fingers through it and smiled. "Where's the bouquet?" Marcel asked and I raised my eyebrows. "It's mine." I said and Marco giggled. "Don't worry. I'm not taking it away." he said annoyed and I looked at Marco. "What does he want?" I asked and he pinched my cheek. He kissed it then and mumbled 'I love you' into my ear. I stood up and carried the vase into the living room. "Here." I said and out the bouquet on the table. Now, when I'm looking at it. There's an envelope? I took it and opened it. I held up 3 tickets for Dortmund vs Köln match. "3 of them?" I asked Marco and he cleared his throat. He patted on the spot next to him and so I sat down there. "Yvonne, she needs some time to figure some things out. And her husband is gonna help her. So, I was wondering, if you can take him? To the match?" Marco asked and I squealed. "It will be my pleasure." I said and he kissed my cheek. "I love how excited you get when it comes to Nico." he said and rubbed my thigh. Well....this...this is the most intimate contact since we've been back together.

"And the 3rd one is for mee!" Marcel exclaimed and I rolled my eyes. "You know, being cute and annoying are 2 different things. And you, my dear cousin, you are annoying." I said and he pointed his finger on me while looking at Marco. "She's been rude towards me wince the morning." he said offended and I stood up. "I'm not gonna listen to your lies." I said and started walking. "I need to go." I heard Marco saying and I giggled.

Marco's POV

I couldn't help it. I was looking on Emma's hips and ass while walking behind her. I closed the door of her room behind me and smiled. She is mine. She sat down on her bed and I followed her. "Why have you been rude madam?" I asked playfully trying to break the barrier. I saw how tense she got when I was rubbing her thigh. I don't want it to be like this. I want it to be just like it used to before...before everything... "He's a lazy ass." she said and I chuckled. "Thanks for those tickets. I'm looking forward going there." she said while looking at me and I nodded with a smile on my face. Actually, I've got addicted to seeing her sitting there. Watching me playing. I just love her. And I'm thankful that she's given me another chance.

I can't help it. I just leaned in and kissed her sweet spot on the neck. Then, my lips pressed itself against her lips and my hand travelled under her T-shirt. I felt her shiver and so I pulled away. I looked at her. She had rosy cheeks while looking everywhere, but me. "Sorry. I don't wanna rush things." I mumbled and she looked at me. "I...I'll let you know when." she said and I got her point almost immediately. I nodded and rubbed her cheek. I deserve this after all those stupidities I had done. "I love you Em. I love you." I said and she smiled. For the very first time since being back together, she lay her hand on me and caressed my cheek. "I...I love you too Marco." she said and it was totally enough to me.

Saturday
Emma's POV

"Don't yell while I'm driving!" I exclaimed while taking the turning on right. "But...okay. Fine." Marcel said and I rolled my eyes. "I don't like that you're screaming into the phone." I told him and I know that he's rolling his eyes by now. "Em...you don't understand bussines. So...let's not talk about me yelling." he said and I nodded. "Fine." I said and continued the way over to Yvonne's place.

"So, Nico...who will win today?" I asked him while driving. "D-dortmund." he said excited and I giggled. Marco's piece of job. "And who's gonna score?" Marcel asked. "Marco." Nico exclaimed and I chuckled. He's so nice. Young, but smart already. I'd like to call him my nephew one day. Wait, am I really thinking about it? No...I'm gonna, live for this moment. No future thoughts. Present.

.....

I was walking hand in hand with Nico to the place where we're gonna meet Marco. Marcel's leading the way since I am capable of losing my way here. Dortmund didn't won. I don't even know how to call this match. Not good offensively? Oh God. I've been just commenting the match in my head. This is not good for me. Nico clapped his hands when he spotted Marco walking in our direction and I chuckled. "Hey." Marco said and knelt down. He gave Nico a quick kiss and bro-hugged Marcel. "Hello." he said in a sweet voice and I smiled. "Hey." I said and pecked his lips. I hadn't expected this, but he wrapped his arms around me. "You know why I couldn't score?" he whispered in my ear. "Nope." I said. "Because you were in my head the whole match. And that's true." he said and pulled away. "So, are we going?" Marco asked and Marcel nodded tiredly. I can't imagine Marcel having kids. He will be tired right after playing with them for 5 minutes.

"Here you go sir." I said and stopped the engine in front of Marco's flat. "C'm out." he said and patted Marcel's shoulder from the back seat. He's been sitting there because he was with Nico. I stepped out of the car curious about what Marco wants. "I meant it. You've been in my head since the very first moment I saw you." he said huskily and I blushed. He kissed my cheek and I looked up. I've never realized he's this tall. "So, could you pick me up tomorrow at around 11:30?" Marco asked and I bit my lip. "I'm nervous." I said and he chuckled. "Don't be." he said and rubbed my cheek. "You've already met Yvonne and she loves you. So does Nico. And so will the rest of my family." he said and I smiled. "How's Melanie like?" I asked about his second sister and he smirked. "You will see." he said and I pouted. "Tell mee." I said and he smirked. "She's crazy, funny and nice." he said and I smiled. "Crazy?" I asked and he giggled. "She had purple strands of hair." he said and I laughed. "Why not?!" I asked and he shook his head while laughing. "Love you." he said and pecked my lips. "Me too." I mumbled and he took a step back. I waved him goodbye and got in the car. I hope his family will like me. That's the most important thing to me right now.

The 64th chapteeeer!
Thanks for your votes. Do you know what is my new hobby? Reading your comments! :-) Thanks! Love ya!