Chapter 40

I heard the door being shut so hard that it woke me up. I jumped out of my bed and opened the door from my room. What is he doing here? "Emma what did he tell you?" Marco asked immediately and went closer so fast that I took a step back. "What...what are you talking about?" I asked and he grabbed my arm. "Durm. Was he flirting with you?" he asked and I looked at Marcel who had his apologetic look on. "Where do you know that I met him from?" I asked bitterly and he sighed. "It doesn't matter. Now - was he flirting with you?" he asked while looking into my eyes and I managed to pull my hand away.

"You cannot be serious! What the hell is that question like?" I asked and Marcel stepped closer. "I just thought that he should know about it." he mumbled and I faked a giggle. "You thought wrong." I said sternly and he nodded. "And you." I said and pointed on Marco. "I though that maybe I made a mistake with Fabian by letting him become my friend. A simple friend. But you are clearly jelous all the time!" I exclaimed and he smiled. "So he was flirting with you." he said quietly and I held the urge to slap him. "He wasn't! He kept staring, but said nothing! When I went and told him off, all he said was that he's sorry! And that's not flirting!" I exclaimed. I guess that Ashton Kutcher will jump out of somewhere just to tell me that there's a hidden camera. Oh. Nothing is happening. So this is reality?!

"I won't let him be near you." Marco said and Marcel slapped his back from behind to let him know that this wasn't a good phrase to use. "This is the reason why we are apart." I said and his face expression was full of nervousness. "You are being jealous all the time, yet there's no reason to be." I said and he nodded. So all he does after coming and waking me up at night is that he nods his head? This brought up the worst from me. "You know what?! If I sleep with him, there's nothing you can do about it! Nothing! Maybe I should have invited him here! Because in your eyes, I'm exactly like this. Slut with another man every week!" I exclaimed and his eyes almost fell out. "Emma!" Marcel exclaimed and I looked at him. "What?! You told him everything while having no reason to! And you? You see me as a slut! Leave me alone. Both of you!" I yelled and locked the door behind me.

I don't regret saying it. The thing with sleeping with Erik. By the look Erik was giving me the whole time, he wouldn't mind. I just can't believe he is this jealous. He's no reason to be jealous. But you know what? He got me really mad. Really mad and offended. Especially offended. And by now - I'm single. And I can meet, hug, kiss and have sex with anybody! Anybody around this freaking world! 

.....

Thursday

"I can't believe it! We have a free day tomorrow!" Jessie exclaimed as we exited school and I giggled. "Let's go to the cafe people!" Jes exclaimed. Yeah there are a few of our classmates behind us. "Yes!" Hanna screamed. "I agree!" I assume Thomas said. There are 6 of us. Hanna, Thomas, Nina, Jake, Jessie and me. We are a pretty cool group. So why not? Maybe I will give a blow job to somebody on toilets and Marco will be finally right about me being a slut!

"Okay, 2 cups of caramel, 2 cups of latte, 1 cup of green tea and 1 cup of black coffee." the waiter checked our order and we nodded. "I'm so happy!" Hanna exclaimed and everybody nodded. "This is so awkward. We're almost 22 and celebrating by going to the cafe." Jake said and I laughed. "Let's attend a party." I said and they all looked at me. "Our saint Emma, who never goes on a party, wants to party?" Jake asked and I rolled my eyes. "We should take this opportunity." Nina said and the waiter brought our coffee. The door was opened by Erik. Erik Durm and another guy, who isn't a football player. At least not a famous one. Erik noticed me and smiled. They sat down right where Erik was sitting tomorrow, what leaves perfect view on our table.

"Cheers!" Jessie exclaimed and we held up our cups. I took a sip of it and giggled. "We're really awkward." I said and they laughed. "Where is the party taking place?" Nina asked and I looked on Jake. He is the party shaker here so he should know. "Not as the last time." he said and I smiled. Thanks God. I don't have good memories. "Excuse me." the waiter said and put a muffin in front of me. "I-I haven't ordered this." I said and he nodded. "I know. Enjoy it." he said and walked away. "Uuuh! Our saint Emma who doesn't date and never goes to party is getting wild!" Jake exclaimed and they kept talking. I looked at Erik and he nodded. He is cute. I mouthed thank you and he smiled even wider.