Chapter 49

Marco's POV

"Come home with me." I told the girl who was sitting next to me in the club. "And what are we gonna do?" she asked and hopped off the bar stool. I rubbed her cheek and smiled. My hand then moved on her ass and I slapped it lightly. "Let's say that you won't be able to walk tomorrow." I whispered in her ear, bit her earlobe and she smirked. "Lead the way." she said and we went to my flat. I'm just taking Emma's advice. This blond girl is gonna please my needs hopefully.

"Get on your knees!" I told her once she was fully naked and she obeyed. She kissed my penis through the briefs and I moaned. Gosh. What am I doing? This is not Emma! Marco pull away! You can't fuck somebody who isn't Emma. It's too late. She started giving a blow job and my men hormones didn't let me to pull away. I'm gonna regret it so much.

"Can I be on the top?" she asked and I smirked. This is not Emma. But my member doesn't care. I nodded and she hopped on me. I'm so stupid. She bounced a little and I smirked. "Just for some minutes." I said and she leaned in with her bare breasts touching my chest. "What after that?" she whispered and I bit her lip. "Then I will show you how it's done." I said huskily and she started bouncing.
I gave into the fire, I know I should have fought it.

Wednesday, Emma's POV

I woke up earlier today and so I had some time to watch the news on TV. "I love waffles so much!" Marcel exclaimed and sat down next to me. 'Now to some gossip news.' the presenter said and I rolled my eyes. Yeah, how much I care that Nicole Scherzinger has broken up with Hamilton for the millionth time. 'BVB star Marco Reus was seen in the club and it looks like he had a lof of fun. He was seen leaving with a blonde girl. Guess who pleased yesterday? Watch out Marco. We don't think you need any more drama after the driving license troubles.' the presenter said and they showed some pics. On the first one, there was Marco whispering something into the girl's ear. The second one - Marco holding the girl's ass. I guess it was on Monday because they had match yesterday.

I stood up quickly as if I have fire under my ass and ran to my bedroom. "Emma wait!" Marcel screamed and went after me. I threw my textbooks into my bag, put on my shoes and was about to leave when Marcel stood in my way. I pushed him away and walked past him. "Emma!" he yelled and I wiped my tears away. He reached me and spun me around. "Emma." he breathed out and hugged me. "I don't understand it." I mumbled into his chest and cried my soul out. "Shhh." he said and kissed the top of my head. I hugged him tighter as if it's gonna help.

"He was here on Monday telling me not to leave and then he is fucking a random bitch?" I asked and pulled away. "I don't know what to say." Marcel said and I smiled through my tears. "And I'm the slutty one." I said and wiped my tears away. "I don't ever wanna see him again." I said and put on my anorak. "Tell him that I will never let him touch me again." I said and ran away.

Now he left hole in my heart, a hole in a promise, a hole on the side of my bed.

.....

I stepped out of my car and sighed. "I saw it!" Jessie exclaimed and hugged me when she reached me. I hugged her back and wiped the tears away. "It hurts so much." I mumbled and she nodded. "I'm gonna kick his guts." she said and I giggled. "Let's act like nothing's happened please. I just wanna survive this day." I said and she nodded.

.....

"I am here." I said quietly and went to the living room. Marco. "How dare you!" I yelled and went closer to Marco. I slapped him and hit him with my handbag. "I hate you so damn much!" I screamed and he nodded. "I..I don't know why I did it." he said quietly and I hit him again. "You don't know?! You don't?!" I yelled and felt a pair of strong arms pulling me back. "It's fine." Marcel whispered in my ear from behind and kissed my head. "I hate him." I said while crying so I'm not sure if he understood me. "Go to your room." Marcel said and let me go. Instead of going there, I ran to Marco and punched him. "You had ruined something and when it had seemed that it's too damaged to me, you came again and ruined it much more!" I screamed and sobbed hard. "You're the worst thing that has ever happened to me." I said calmly now and went to my bedroom.

I threw my pyjamas, jeans, T-shirts and a pair of shoes into my bag. I also put my textbooks into my handbag and opened the door. Marco and Marcel are standing at the same place where they where when I left and now they're staring at me. "Whe-where are you going?" Marcel asked and I walked past them. "I'll come back tomorrow." I said and put on my coat. Shit, these tears are my nightmare. "Emma, please." Marco said and I held my index finger up. "Don't you dare to say my name nor speak on me!" I said and he choked. "I can't do this." I said and closed the door behind me.

"Jessie?" I called her name into the phone while driving. "Emma are you okay?" she asked and I let out a shaky breath. "Can I sleep at your's tonight? Please?" I asked. "Yes, sure. When are you going to come?" she asked and I wiped the tears away. "At about 6." I said and sobbed. "Okay. I'll be here." she said and I smiled. "Thank you." I said and hung up. Red light. "Erik?" I asked. "Hello." he said. "Can I stop by? I need something." I said and began driving again. "Yeah. I'll text you the address. Em, are you fine?" he asked and I sobbed. Absolutely definitely perfectly fine. "Sure." I said.

.....

I locked my car and went to Erik's flat. After a few stairs I knocked on his door. "Hey." he said when he opened it and I wrapped my arms around his neck immediately. "Em?" he asked and wanted to pull away, but I didn't let him. I wrapped my arms around him tighter and he rubbed my back. "Emma you're scaring me." he said and I sobbed.

"I know. I saw it on TV this morning." Erik said after I had told him why I look like a total mess. "I'm so sorry." he said and I shook my head. "You don't have to be sorry. I have nothing to do with him anymore. I don't know why I'm like this." I said and my voice cracked in the middle of the sentence. "You are denying it, but you still feel something." he said and I shook my head. "I don't." I said and he smiled sadly. "You do." he said and I stood up. "I don't! I don't! I just...he is such a jerk." I said and he stood up too. "Shh. Okay. You don't. I believe you." he said and I wiped my tears away. "Sit down." he mumbled and sat down.

I bit my lip and wiped my tears away again. "I don't know what to do." I said while the tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Stop crying. Please." Erik said and I looked down on my lap. "Em, listen." Erik said and I looked him in the eyes. "I am here for you whenever you need something." he said and rubbed my arm. I nodded and sobbed. "I should go." I said and stood up. "Already?" he asked surprised and I nodded. "I'm not sleeping at mine today." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows. "At my friend's place." I said and he nodded. "Okay. Drive carefully." he said and I nodded. "Thank you for listening and talking to me." I said with a miserable smile on my lips. "Whenever." he said and I smiled. "Bye Erik." I said and left.
The whole in my heart is bigger than the whole Texas. I feel empty.

So, here is what I've been talking about.
Thanks for comments and votes! :-)