Chapter 85

June 29, 2015
The 11th week

I am fatter. My breasts are sensitive, my belly is bigger. But I feel good. Because I'm excited. I've been sick, but when I imagine that this is for our baby, everything is better. Marco is leaving the day after tomorrow and that's exactly what is making me a bit sad. Of course I will have Marcel, Marco's family and my parents around, but I will miss him. And by thinking about Marco, my hormones are coming and all I wanna do is kiss him. And maybe even more. Hormones, oh hormones.

I wrapped my arms around Marco's neck after sitting closer to him. I pecked his lips and he smiled. Yeah Marco, good response. "I love you." I said and kissed the side of his neck. "I love you too. And our baby of course." he said and rubbed my belly. Of course I am happy that he loves our baby, but...I want him for myself now. I leaned in and started kissing his lips. My hand travelled under his T-shirt, but he stopped kissing me back. "We shouldn't." he said and I shook my head lightly. I kissed his lips again, but he pulled away again. Oh, now the emotional breakdown is coming. "Okay." I said offended and stood up. "Go and find somebody more attractive." I said and started walking to the bathroom. "Em." Marco said softly and stopped me. "I like you. You are still beautiful." he said and I sobbed. "Beautiful, but unattractive." I mumbled and he shook his head. He leaned in and started kissing me. I, of course, wanted more. But he stopped again. I smacked his chest lightlty and locked myself in the bathroom.

"Emma, come oon!" Marco knocked on the door and I sobbed. "Go away." I said and heard the sigh leaving his mouth. "I like you. You are lovely. Amazing. And attractive." he said and I shook my head. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. I am unattractive. My breasts are bigger than they used to be and my belly...well, I know why he doesn't find me attractive anymore. Aaargh. Baby why do you have to make my body so big? Your daddy doesn't want me anymore.

I opened the bathroom door after being there for about 20 minutes and walked to the kitchen. I took the banana, but put it away immediately. "Why did you put it away?" Marco asked from behind and I turned around to see him. I shrugged and looked down on my feet. I'm sorry for being like that, but...but my hormones are unstoppable. "Emma, you are not fat, but pregnant so eat." he said softly and walked closer. He took the banana and put it in my hand. "Eat. You and our baby need it." he said and I smiled. "I'm sorry." I said and he shook his head lightly with a smile on his face. "Em, you are beautiful and attractive to me even when you're in baggy clothes, even when you're pregnant. But I just don't wanna hurt the baby." he said and I nodded. "The first trimester should be calm." he said and I raised my eyebrows. "After the first part, we can be as active as you want to." he said with a smirk and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Did you read it?" I asked and he nodded. "I want our baby to be healthy and beautiful as you are. And I want you to be happy too." he said and I pecked his lips. "So active as I want to?" I asked and he chuckled. "Yes." he said and kissed my cheek. "I miss you. And your body. But we have to be careful." he said and I rubbed circles on his chest. "I miss you too." I said and he smiled. "What about our baby?" he asked and knelt down. "Who are you? A boy or a girl?" Marco asked my belly and I giggled. "What do you want it to be?" I asked and he looked up. "If it's a girl, she'll be beautiful and clever as her mommy. And if it's a boy, he'll be beautiful and clever as his mommy. So it doesn't matter." he said and kissed my tummy. "And they both will be talented as their daddy." I added and he smiled. "I love you. Both." Marco said and pecked my lips. "We love you too." I said and he pressed his forehead on mine. "But we're hungry." I whispered and he giggled. "My hungry babies." Marco said and kissed my cheek.

July 1, 2015

I was looking out of the window trying not to think about Marco leaving. He's packing some of his clothes in the bedroom. I just...I can feel the tears. "Emma?" Marco called from behind me. I sniffed and put a smile on though I didn't turn around. "Yeah?" I asked. Marco sighed and sat down next to me. "Don't be sad." he pouted and I chuckled lightly. "But you're leaving." I said and rubbed my belly. "I and belly will be alone." I mumbled and sobbed. "Em, baby, look at me. Please." he said and I looked at him through teary eyes. "I will come back. Please, don't cry." he said and I shook my head. I wish I could control my tears, but the freaking stupid point is that I can't! "I will come with you." I said and he smiled. He kissed my cheek and cupped my face. "I promise we will spend time together after me coming back. We'll go on a holiday. You, me and belly." he said and I smiled. "Baby wants a kiss." I mumbled and he giggled. After leaning in, he kissed me. I laughed and shook my head. "Baby wants a kiss." I said and he giggled. "You've just got one." he said and I rolled my eyes. "Somebody isn't clever." I said and he raised his eyebrows. I pointed on my tummy and the point hit him. "Oh, baby wants a kiss." he said and I nodded.

Marco pressed a kiss on my belly and rubbed it. "Be good with mommy." he instructed and kissed it again. "I love you." he said and pecked my lips again. "I love you too." I said and he wiped my tears away. "Don't cry anymore." he said and I nodded. "Don't find any Asian girl there, okay?" I asked and he put on his poker face. "I have a beautiful girlfriend who is carrying our baby. Why would I find one?" he exclaimed and I 'shushed' him. "Okay. It was supposed to be a joke." I said and pecked his lips.

2 days after

Marco's been gone for 2 days. And it seems like forever to me. The baby is keeping me busy. Yesterday, I was on a walk when I saw somebody eating a hot-dog. Of course my stomach turned around and I had to go home to throw up. All I've done today is laying on the sofa and eating strawberries. I heard the door-bell rang why caused me to stand up. It can't be Marcel, he's not in the city. Mom and dad are still in Berlin, they'll come the day after tomorrow. I opened the door and looked down immediately because somebody wrapped his arms around me. "Hello." Yvonne said and Melanie waved. "Hi." she added and I giggled. "Hi." I said and looked down again. "Hi Nico." I said and he stretched his arms out. "No, no. Em can't lift you up now." Yvonne told him and I smiled sadly. I took a step aside and led them to the living room.

"So, how are you?" Yvonne asked and I sat down opposite her and Melanie. Nico patted closer to me and so I placed him on my knees. "Good. Well, I can become sick out of nowhere, but I'm good." I said and Yvonne giggled. "I know this feeling." she said and Nico looked up at me. "Can I touch the baby?" he asked and I smiled. "Yes, sure." I said and placed his hand on my belly. He squealed and we all laughed. "When will you find out the sex?" Mel asked and I looked at her. "I've got an appointment in a week." I said and she nodded. "Will your mom come with you?" she asked and I shrugged. "I don't know. Probably not. She'll come on Sunday and leave on Wednesday." I said and she shrugged. "It's not that bad. Have you heard the heart beat yet?" she asked and I grinned. "Yeah. Marco was there too." I said. "And he didn't forget to say that the strong heart beat the baby's had signalizes that it'll be a fast runner." I said and while Melanie giggled, Yvonne just rolled her eyes. "That is my brother." Yvonne said annoyed and I giggled. I don't mind him saying it. But the baby will choose what she/he will do. Not we, but our child will choose.

Here you are the next chapter :-) I hope you like it.
So, I'm currently writing the last chapters of this story (don't worry, there's still a lot to come) and I've started writing the next Marco fanfic, but I wrote the first chapter of  Erik Durm fanfic yesterday too. Haha. Silly me.
Thanks for votes and your comments! Love yaaa!