Chapter 8

I've just stopped learning when the door-bell rang. It's probably Marcel. I guess he will scold me. Whatever. "I told you not to hu.." when I relized that it's not Marcel I stopped talking. "I came to talk." Marco said and I gulped. "What do you wanna talk about?" I snapped. I need not have done it. He came to talk that's all and I'm being rude. "Emma please, can I come in?" he asked and I sighed. I let him step in and went to the living room.

"Will you drink anything?" I asked and he shook his head. "No, thanks." he said and I sat down. Silent. I've thought that he came to talk. "Will we be quiet?" I mumbled and he chuckled. "I don't mind being quiet when I'm looking at you." he said and I blushed. Why is he complimenting? Don't blush Emma. Just don't do it. "Look Em, if I got you mad then I'm sorry. I just... when I look at you, it came natural to me to kiss you." he said and I blushed again. Is he saying that he likes me? Because I like him, but... Gosh. He's my cousin's best friend, I can't like him. Nor date him. Can I?

"Marco you should go." I mumbled and he furrowed his eyebrows. "You haven't said a word about what happened earlier." he said and I sighed. "Marco please." I said and he shook his head. "Emma, tell me something. Do you regret it? Do you feel like slapping me? Tell me what you feel, that's all I wanna hear." he said and I looked away. What do I feel? I'm confused. Super extra confused. I haven't come here to fall in love with a football player. With my cousin's best friend. But that's all that's happened.

"Go." I said and stood up. I went to the front door and opened it. He sighed and stood up. He stepped closer, put his hand on my waist and kissed my cheek. "This all is natural to me." he mumbled and left. Gosh.

I'm gonna kill myself. Troublemaker. That's my middle name.

Marco's POV

"This all is natural to me." I told her after I had kissed her cheek. I walked away because I can feel that she's confused. It is true. When I kiss her, it's the most natural thing to me. Her soft skin against my lips feels good. More than good. I walked to my car and drove away. I like her. Why am I so stupid and I haven't told her?! I like you Emma. I really, really do.

.....

I walked into the room and slammed the door behind me. "Whoa!" Marcel exclaimed and put the papers on the table. "What's wrong?" he asked me and I looked around. Somebody is missing. "Where is Robin?" I asked. "He went to buy coffee. And where were you? I guess you didn't buy coffee." he said and I rolled my eyes. I sat down opposite him and looked at him. What am I supposed to say? Your cousin drives me crazy? "I talked to Emma." I said and he gulped. "And?" he asked and I sighed. "I told her that I'm sorry if I get her mad, but it is natural to me." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows. "What is natural?!" he exclaimed. "Kissing her." I mumbled and he punched my shoulder.

"You fell in love with my cousin. How great!" he exclaimed and I rolled my eyes. I don't know why, but it happened! Wait! I fell in love with her? Cool. Really great. "But she hasn't fallen in love with me so don't get mad." I mumbled and he sighed. He patted my shoulder and I looked at him. He has his idiotic smile on. "How can you know that?" he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. Know what? "She's quite good at hiding feelings. Maybe she loves you, but she just keeps denying it." he said and shrugged.

Is it even possible? "Why would she do it?" I asked and he shrugged his shouders. "I don't know, but I will find it out." he said and I rolled my eyes. He is talking like the magician. Or the seer. "I'll talk to her." he said and I smiled. "I hope that you will tell her something nice about me." I said and he giggled. "I don't know yet. I'll have to think about it." he said and I shook my head. 

"Okey. I should go. There's an interesting conversation waiting for me." Marcel said and stood up. We locked the club and I sighed. "What are you gonna tell her?" I asked nervously. It's crazy. I haven't had a girlfriend for 2 years and then Emma Fornell comes and I fell in love. Crazy stupid love. "I don't know! Keep calm! I'll call ya." he said and I nodded. "Okey. Okey. Call me. And now go!" I said and he laughted. 

Emma's POV

"Emma? Where are you?" I heard Marcel calling from the living room. Why is he 'so smart'? I mean, I'm not in the livng room, nor kitchen, so where could I be? In my room you troll. I walked out of my room and he patted on a spot next to him. Okey, there's a talk ahead of us. I sat down and looked at him. "I guess you wanna talk so let's start." I said ironically and he rolled his eyes.

"I wanna talk about Marco." he said. No. No way. I immediately stood up, but Marcel made me sit down again. "Ha! You have feelings for him!" he exclaimed happily and I furrowed my eyebrows. I do. Wait! What have I just thought?! Shit. "Why would I have feelings for him?" I asked annoyed and he rolled his eyes. Again. "Could you stop rolling your eyes please?!" I exclaimed and he stuck his tongue out. A little kid. "I will stop, when you admit that you like him." he said and I put my hand on his forehead. "Don't you have fever?" I asked and he slapped my hand away. "We need to talk. Seriously." he said.

Sooo, the exam today was funny. We had 10 questions, I answered all of them, but the mark won't be good I guess. :D So the first thing I did when I came home was writing, writing and writing. Hope you like it. :) Let me know!