Chapter 29

"Good morning." I heard Marco saying. I put the cup of coffee on the table and turned around. "Hey." I said and he went closer. "How are you?" he asked and kissed my cheek. "Good. Uuuum, Marco... I need to talk.. talk to you." I said while rubbing the back of my neck and he furrowed his eyebrows. "You look... uuum. Nervous?" Marco asked and sat down on the sofa next to me. Oh God. Is it that visible that I'm nervous as a fuck?! But why? I've done nothing wrong. 

"I, well, something happened on Friday." I mumbled afraid of his reaction. "Wh-what happened?" he asked and I took a deep breath. "Well, when I was sitting on the bar stool, a guy came and he was... well, he was flirting. When I told him that I'm not gonna dance with him, he dragged me away. When I was in a lounge or in some kind of a room, Fabian got there and he got into a fight. And there's a huge bruise on his jaw and on his stomach too and I was with him yesterday's afternoon to help him and to take care of him." I said while holding his hand and rubbing it with my thumb. 

"Wh..wait. Fabian who?" Marco asked and stood up. Shit. This is the reaction I've never wanted to see. "Fabian as Jessie's brother." I mumbled and he chuckled ironically. "That one who likes you?" Marco asked while his arms were in the air. "Yeah. But Marco he helped me. If he wasn't there, something could happened." I said trying to calm him down. "But...What the hell....why Fabian? Was he there with you?" he asked. "No. I mean, he told me that Jessie didn't want me to know that he's there, but Fabian told me that he was keeping an eye on me the whole evening so that nothing could happened to me." I said quickly. Speaking without thinking is like shooting without aiming.

"What?! He was doing what?!" Marco exclaimed and I let out a shaky breath. "I'm sorry." I mumbled and he looked at me. "And... wh... you were with him yesterday? Why?!" Marco yelled. Okay Emma. You can handle this. But why the hell is he screaming?! "I was. He called me that Jessie has hangover and he can't even move properly. He asked me if I can come and I said yes." I said and he chuckled ironically. Again. "Why did you agree? Why did you go there? Don't you like him for example?" Marco asked slowly. What the hell is he talking about?! "He's been in pain because of me! It's my obligation to take care of him." I said and he walked in the kitchen and back. Kitchen and back. "Emma you're not single anymore! You can't behave like this!" Marco screamed and I gulped. "You know what? Why don't you just leave? Maybe Fabian needs you now. Go and leave me alone." he said and pointed on the door. "You don't mean it." I mumbled and he faked a laugh. "I do. I do mean it." he said and I almost started crying. "I have nothing to do with him. I promise." my voice broke in the half of the sentence.

"This... I have to practice." Marco said and I raised my eyebrows. "What? That's... what's that supposed to mean?" I asked and he left to his bedroom. I went after him and saw him changing his T-shirt. This is his reaction? Okay. I guess he needs to calm down. "Call me when you're in a normal mood again. And think about what you said because it was stupid." I mumbled and went to the hall. I waited for about 3 minutes in order to see if he will come, but he stayed in his room. Fine. Goodbye.

.....

"Emma don't make drama out of it." Marcel said and I sent him a death glare. "Drama?! He thinks that I like Fabian. He sent me away! He was screaming! S-c-r-e-a-m-i-n-g." I spelt and he rolled his eyes. "Emma..." he wanted to say something, but I stopped him. "Don't. Let's be quiet for a moment." I said and he nodded. 

I was on my Twitter when a picture made me gulp. It's... no... this is not true. This cannot be true. "Marcel?" I called with a shaky voice and he came from the kitchen. I gave him the tablet and he looked at it. "What is that?" I asked and he let out an unsure sigh. "It's... it's a hug. And... he's hugging a fan." he said and I stood up. "A female fan." I said and he put the tablet away. "Emma, it means nothing." he said in a calm voice and I faked a smile. "Doesn't it? Look at his smile! He's smiling like a weirdo! He told me that I can't behave like single anymore a few hours ago! And look at him!" I said and walked in my room. I took the first jacket I found and put it on. "What are you doing?" Marcel asked and I put on my shoes. "Leaving." I said and headed into the hall.

"Emma wait!" Marcel said and I pushed the tears away. "What shall I wait for?! For him to scream that I like Fabian?! Marcel he was yelling like crazy though I haven't done anything! And the next thing he does after we had a fight is hugging a fan?! With a happy smile on his face?! I'm sorry, but this is too much." I said and wiped the tear away. I shut the door behind me and went away, running as fast as Usain Bolt. Shit. Why am I crying?! I never cry. Never ever.

"Hello sweetie." mom said through a phone and I smiled. "Hey mom. How are you? And dad?" I asked and heard the chuckle. "We're okay. Dad's still at work as always. And you? How is life there?" mom asked and I sighed. What to say? My heart is in pain and so is my whole body. "I'm fine." I mumbled trying to hide the pain. "Are you? You don't sound like a happy bunny." mum said and I laughed. "I am fine." I said trying to make her believe it. "Where are you? Is Marcel around?" she asked and I looked around. "I'm at a cafe. Marcel... he is at home. He said he's too tired to go anywhere." I lied and threw the plastic cup of coffee away. I walked out of the cafe and realized that it's late. Like pretty late. "Mom I'm gonna hung up. I'll call you later." I said and started walking home. My feet feel hard to move.

"Emma?" Marcel called from the living room after I had closed the door. I dragged my feet there and smirked when I saw Marco there with that shocked expression. "I'm going to bed." I said, but Marco grabbed my hand. "Em we need to talk." Marco said and I faked a laugh. "Do we?! I said all I've wanted to say! I did nothing wrong, you on the other hand was hugging your fans without any remorse! And I am the one acting like a single lady?! Look at yourself." I exclaimed bitterly and felt the tears again. "Emma this is what we need to talk about." he said and put his hand on my shoulder. "We don't need to talk about anything! I've had enough of screaming!" I said and slapped his hand off of me. 

"The next time you scream and accuse somebody, think about it before you say it." I said coldly and took a step back. "Emma don't act like you don't care! Because there are tears in your eyes showing that you care." Marco said and I closed my eyes for a second. "I never cry. I don't cry when I know that I've done nothing wrong." I said and walked in my room.

Marco's POV

"Marco?! Have you heard from Emma?!" Marcel exclaimed after I had answered. "No. Not since she's left. Why?" I asked and heard the huge sigh. "She's been away for 4 hours. 4 freaking hours!" he said and I stood up immediately. "Where has she gone?!" I asked while already putting my shoes on. "She was angry. She found a picture of you and a fan hugging. There was too much stress on her. To top it all she was crying too." he said and I started walking out of my flat. "I... I didn't mean to." I said while rubbing my face. "You told her that she likes Fabian! You sent her away! You were hugging your fans at the start of your relationship! So don't you dare to say that you didn't mean to do it! Think before speaking!" he said angrily and hung up. Fuck.

.....

"Why the hell did you say that she likes him?!" Marcel exclaimed in whisper and I buried my face in my palms. "I don't know. It...it happened and I don't know why." I said and looked at him. "Fabian helped her. He has bruises around his body because he was in a fight. She's felt guilty since the fight, that's why she wants to help him." Marcel said and I stood up. I need to talk to her. I need to see her. "Where do you think you're going?!" Marcel exclaimed and pulled me back. "We need to talk." I said and Marcel pushed me away. "You need to give her some time because what you said has hurt her. She would never cheat on you." he said and I sighed. "Go home and get some sleep. I'll try to talk to her." he said and I went home.

The 2nd chapter today :-)  Yaaaay! There's drama coming. Drama, drama, drama.
Thanks for comments and votes! You are the reason why I am able to write 2 and more chapters per day!