Chapter 26

Friday

"Hello!" I called from the hall while taking of my coat. I grabbed my phone and started writing the message. Marcel cleared his throat and I looked up from the mobile screen. "Marco!" I squealed and ran to the sofa. I sat down next to him and pecked his lips. "Yes, hello my lovely cousin. I've missed you too." Marcel said ironically and I rolled my eyes. "Hey Marcel." I said and smiled. "Where have you been til now?" Marcel asked and pointed on the watch. 5 o'clock. "My lesson was til 3 and I stopped by at the cafe with Jessie." I said and stood up. "Heeeey! Where are you going?" Marco pouted and I chuckled. "Change my clothes." I said and my phone began ringing. "Hello Jes!" I answered the phone and started walking away, not paying attention to Marcel's and Marco's confused looks. I closed the door behind me and sat down.

"So? Are you coming?" Jessie asked and I bit my lip. "Don't know. I'll probably let it be and will stay at home." I mumbled and she cleared her throat. "Listen up Emma, this would be the 4th party you're gonna skip. And there's no way you can let me go to the 4th party alone!" she exclaimed and I giggled. "Who will be there?" I asked unsure. "Some people from our class and their friends. It takes place in the club about 20 minutes from school." she said and I sighed. "I don't know Jes." I said and heard the sigh. "You're coming and that's it! You have to come with me! If you don't like it, you can leave." she said and I smiled. "Deal." I said. "Yes! So be there at about 8. I will meet you there." she said and I giggled at how excited she sounds. "Fine. Bye." I said and hung up.

What will I wear? What will I wear? Gosh. I don't wanna look too sexy, nor too classy. What about this? And this? Oh yeah, definitely this pair of shoes. That's it. Cream coloured tank top, jeans and turquoise high-heeled shoes. I put on my sweatpants and did my make up. Curly hair, my lips are covered by pink lip stick and my eyes have the cat eyes effect. I walked out of the room and looked at the watch. Whoaaa! Already 6? Cool. I sat down next to Marco and felt their eyes on me. "What?" I asked and looked between them. "Is there a gala in Dortmund?" Marcel asked and I rolled my eyes. "Seriously Em, where are you going?" Marco asked and I shrugged. "Jessie invited me on a party. Our classmates will be there." I said and Marco raised his eyebrows. "So no time with me today?" he asked and I kissed his cheek. "I'm here, aren't I?" I asked and he smiled little. "Where is the party taking place?" Marcel asked and I shrugged. "I don't know the name of the club, but it's 20 minutes from the school." I said.

"I'll call a cab then." I told Marcel and he shook his head. "I'll drive you home. No cabs. You will call me." Marcel said and I rolled my eyes. "Are you sure you wanna wear this?" Marco asked and I laughed. "I am sure. It doesn't reveal anything!" I said and he sighed. Only a stupid one would fight me. "Okay. I'll call you tomorrow." he said and pressed his forehead on mine. "Okay. Kick their asses!" I said and he chuckled. "We will hopefully." Marco said and kissed the tip of my nose. "Be careful Em." he said and I nodded. What could happen? "I love you." I mumbled and kissed him. "Me too." he said and I put on my coat. "Bye guys!" I said and closed the door behind me.

.....

"I'm gonna get a drink. Will you join me?" I yelled into Jessie's ear while dancing. "Nah. You go, I'll wait for you here." she yelled back and I giggled. She definitely is a party person. She's been dancing since the very first minute we stepped in. I walked to the bar and sat on the bar stool. "Vodka and juice please." I told the waiter and he nodded. "Hello lady." a guy said and sat down next to me. I looked at him and nodded. "Here you are." the guy from behind the bar said and I thanked him. "What is a beautiful lady like you doing here alone?" the guy next to me asked and I drank the vodka, then a sip of juice. "My friend is dancing." I said and looked away. "Don't you wanna dance? With me?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. I may have drunk a bit tonight, but there is no freaking way I'm gonna dance with a stranger.

"No, thanks." I said while looking away. "C'mooon. We will dance and have fun." he said and put his hand on my thigh. "No, I've already rejected." I said sternly and slapped his hand off of me. "Somebody is playing hard to get!" he said and grabbed my hand. He started waking and as hard as I tried to pull away, he didn't let me. Oh God. What have I got involved in? We were currently far away from the dance floor. A lounge I guess. "Let go of me!" I said and felt a pair of strong arms pulling me away from him. "Let her go or you will regret it!" he yelled from behind and I turned around to see his face. I met the well-known brown eyes and took a step back from the weirdo. "Will I? Says who? A young bunny?" the guys asked and looked beyond furious. Fabian grabbed my arm and made me stand behind his shoulder. Is it just the alcohol or has he grown up? "A young bunny or whoever. Just let her alone." Fabian said and the guy smirked.

"C'm here honey. This guy is way too young for ya." he said and stretched his arms to get me, but Fabian pushed him away. "I told you something. Let her go!" Fabian screamed while pushing him away. The guy chuckled ironically and punched his jaw. Twice. "Fabian!" I screamed and wanted to take a step closer, but he pushed me away. Fabian punched his cheek pretty hard and pushed him away. "Oh boy! You souldn't have done it!" the guy said and punched him in the stomach. When he was about to punch Fabian again, Fabian grabbed his arm and punched him with his fist into his stomach. Again. And again. "Fabian." I said when the guy was laying on the ground. "Emma take a step back. Now!" he said and I did as I was told. He knelt down in front of the guy and sighed.

"I told you to go away from her." Fabian said and stood up. The guy groaned in pain and Fabian grabbed my arm and started walking away. "Take it." he said and pointed on my coat. I took it and we walked out of the club.

Dramaaaaa! The next chapters are gonna be sooooo gooooood! Haha. Enjoy! :)

Thanks everybody for comments and votes on the previous chapter! I loved each comment :)