Chapter 48

Monday

After the "amazing" dream I had, I put on ripped grey T-shirt, red checked blouse, black jeans and red flat boots. I grabbed my handbag with textbooks and went to the kitchen. Water. 2 donuts. Wait. Marcel isn't awake yet? I went to his room and rolled my eyes. His hand and leg are almost touching the floor. "Hey." I said. Nothing. "Heey!" I said louder and he groaned. "What's the time?" he asked and I looked on my phone. "7:30." I said and he opened his eyes. "Are you driving?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "Yes. Bye." I said. "Emma! When will you come?" he screamed from his room. "Don't know. Maybe right after school, maybe later." I said and closed the door.

.....

"I had a massive headache yesterday." Jessie said and I laughed. "But you." she said and I sip of my water. "You and Erik had fuuun." she said and I looked down on my lap. "Donut!" she exclaimed and grabbed my donut. "Help yourself!" I said ironically and she rolled her eyes. "Do you like him that much?" she asked and I gulped. "I don't know. Just... Jessie he was supposed to be just...I don't even know." I said and she shrugged. "So what?" she asked and I laughed. "So what? Jessie I...I don't know." I said and she rolled her eyes. Wait. Is that a hickey on her neck? "Jes?" I asked and she looked up from the donut.

"Huh? What?" she asked and I pointed my finger on her neck. "Who did it?" I asked and she blushed. "Jessie!" I exclaimed and covered my mouth with my hand. "I...it happened after the party." she mumbled while looking down and I giggled. I wanna know the guy. "Who was he?" I asked and she looked at me. "Thomas." she said and I laughed hysterically. "Okay. Now seriously." I said and she shook her head. "It was Thomas." she repeated and I covered my mouth once again. "Shit." I said and she nodded. "The last time I had sex...it was in Poland. So it's pretty long time ago. And he was moving against me with his body and we..we ended up in his bed." she said in one breath and my heart started beating more quickly.

"I needed it." she said and I chuckled. "Sorry." I apologized for my laugh and she shrugged. "However, you're the only one to know it." she said and I looked on the sky. Gosh are you kidding me? This is a story from novel or what. "I just don't understand it. There was a guy who you liked earlier and now, you sleep with our friend?" I asked and she nodded. "Look, I had sex so what? I can like somebody while sleeping with somebody else." she said and I slapped my forehead. She's gone crazy! She is absolutely crazy sick minded person! It's like if I sleep with Erik while being in love with Marco. Wait, shit. Why am I comparing that?!

"Don't act like you're saint Em." she said and bit her donut. I raised my eyebrows and laughed. "Excuse me?" I asked and she continued chewing. "I mean, you still love Marco, but back in that club it looked like you wanted to fuck Erik." she said and it took my breath away. I was drunk. I wouldn't sleep with him now. Would I? "I don't blame you Em. He's cute and sexy." she said and I slapped her hand that was placed on the table. "Don't talk like that about him!" I said and she raised her eyebrows. "Why? Is Erik some kind of treasure that only you are allowed to touch?" she asked and I rolled my eyes. "He..he doesn't wanna have a thing with me because I dated Marco." I mumbled and looked at her.

"That's the reason?" she asked and I nodded. "He will forget about Marco easily if you're gonna make him forget." she said and I raised my eyebrows. "What shall I do? Put my tongue into his mouth?" I exclaimed in whisper and she laughed. "Why do you wanna sleep with him so badly?" she asked. "Just so I can forget Marco. And tease him. And I don't wanna sleep with him now! But it's worse when I'm drunk." I said and she laughed. "Emma, look at yourself in the mirror. If you look at him with eyes full of passion, he will do what you want. If you drop something and you will kneel down to get it, he is gonna touch your ass even if he doesn't want to." she said and I giggled.

"Shall I do it? Isn't there another way to tease Marco? And drive him crazy?" I asked and she shrugged. "You know what? Put on a crop tee and let him see your tummy." she said and I chuckled. Wait. That's a good idea. Somehow the feeling of pain left and has been replaced by desire of hurting him the way he hurt me. "Fine." I said and we continued eating my donuts.

....

When I came home, of course there's been Marco here. I texted Erik if he wants to meet and he said yes. So I put on white tank top, see through pink blouse and light jeans. Ha. His eyes are gonna go wide. I stepped out of my room and went to the kitchen. I drank some water and went to the living room. "I'm leaving." I said from behind them and they looked at me. "Where? Who with?" Marcel asked and I smiled. "That, my dear Marcel, is a secret." I told him and looked at Marco then back at Marcel. "Have fun!" I said and went to the hall. I put on black flat ankle boots and something bumped into my ass.

I stood up immediately and turned around. Marco. How dare he to bump into me from behind?! Idiot! "Don't go." he said and I smiled. "I can go wherever I want to." I said and put on my coat. "You know what? You can go out too. Find somebody to please your needs." I said and patted his chest. Emma put those hands away. "Have a nice day." I said and left.

Tomorrow is a big day! Amazing chapter is coming!
Thanks for votes and comments! :-)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!