Chapter 24

His tongue was now in my mouth though the kiss was slow. A soft moan left my lips and I promise that if my hand isn't around his neck, I would definitely slap my forehead. Marco smirked and pulled away while keeping his gaze on me. Do I want this? Shit. Emma, do you want this? "Are you okay?" Marco asked while rubbing my cheek. "Huh?" I mumbled and he smiled. "You were thinking. What about?" he asked and I blushed. "N-not-nothing." I said and he pecked the corner of my lips. "We don't have to do anything." he said and I looked on the ground.

"I shouldn't do anything a day before the match anyways." he said and I blushed even harder. "Heey, look at me." he said and I looked at him. "I love you. And that's what matters." Marco said and I smiled. "I love you too." I said and he kissed my forehead. "What do you wanna do?" Marco asked and I chuckled. "You should tell me." I said and he smirked. "Well, let's... uuuum..." he wanted to say something, but he couldn't do it. "What about watching the Hangover?" I asked and he giggled. "Okay then. It's the Hangover." he said and we went to the living room.

I sat down and Marco did the same. "I don't know if I can sit for the next 2 hours." I said and he laughed. He lay down behind me and I raised my eyebrows. "C'mon. I mean, either you can lie down right here." he said and patted on the spot in front of him. "Or you can also be sitting." he said and I giggled. I lay down and he wrapped his arms around me. "Look Alan!" I exclaimed and pointed on the TV. I put my head on the pillow and Marco did the same. "You are amazing." Marco mumbled against my head and I smiled. "I date only amazing guys too, that means that you are pretty amazing too." I said and he chuckled.

"Hey! How many boyfriends did you have?" Marco asked and I turned around. "What? Why?" I asked and he pouted. "You've just said 'guys'. So how many boyfriends did you have?" he asked again and I sighed. So embarrassing. "One." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows. "One? Excuse me?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "I don't date so easily." I mumbled and he smiled. "I'm such a lucky guy." he said and I smiled. "Yes, you are." I mumbled and looked away. I don't wanna ask about his girlfriend. There were lots of them for sure. "I know what you think. I had 3. But I've never felt this way before." Marco said out of nowhere and I smiled. "Haven't you?" I asked unsure and he smiled. "I haven't. You are a special one." he said and I laughed. "Mourinho says he's a special one." I said and he laughed along. "Mourinho is nothing compared to you." Marco said and I kept laughing.

.....

I clapped my hands after the movie had finished what made Marco laugh. I stood up and took our glasses to the kitchen. "Heeey! You don't have to wash it!" Marco exclaimed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I don't have to, but I can. Marco let go of me or you're gonna be wet." I said while giggling and he kissed my cheek. "Don't leave." Marco begged and I smiled. "I have to go." I said and he spun me around. "Stay here." he pouted and I shook my head. "You have a match tomorrow and I have school. You will leave early in the morning anyways." I said and he sighed.

"Another time then." he said and I kissed his cheek. "I need a new background." Marco said and held his phone in front of our faces. "Noooo." I said and ran my fingers through my hair. "Cheese Em." he said and pressed his lips on my cheek. "Show me!" I said after he had taken the pic and he chuckled. "Look how beautiful you are." Marco said and pointed on the phone screen. "I love you Emma." Marco mumbled and my heart melted. "Me too." I said and pecked his lips. "Marco I should go." I said and he pouted. "Don't." Marco said and hugged me. "I have to go sir. I need to revise for tomorrow." I said and he rolled his eyes. "You're clever anyways." Marco said and I laughed.

I love him. His eyes have the beautiful sparkle in it and his smile. His smile is something priceless. When I talk to him, every single bad feeling is gone immediately. Never ever I'd say that a football player, Marco Reus, can be this kind and normal. He is down on Earth and that's something what makes me love him. Thanks God I got through the stupid thought of not dating him because he is Marcel's best friend.

"Emma?" Marcel opened the door and looked at me. That suspicious look again. "Can't you sleep?" he asked and I shook my head. "I.. I don't feel like sleeping." I said and he smirked. "Is there any reason for sleepless nights?" he asked and I giggled. "None." I said and he giggled. I lay down and covered myself with the blanket. "Marcel you can love and be loved again." I said and closed my eyes. "There's too big disappointment in here Em." he said and I sighed. "If you love somebody that much, that you would give her your own heart, you can get through everything." I said and I heard the light chuckle of his. "You're madly in love." he said and closed the door behind him. I'm madly in love. And I'm madly in love with Marco. My Marco.

Here it is! I'm thinking about updating another chapter today too :-) Are you up for it? Let me know!