Chapter 66

Marco opened the door and I followed him inside. I walked in the living room and sat down on the sofa. Marco sat down too and I bit my lip. "Marco?" I asked and he ran his thumb down my arm. I bit my lip harder and he smiled. "Could you borrow me a T-shirt? I've got enough of this." I said and pointed on my blouse. "Sure. You know where my T-shirts are, right?" he asked after giggling and I stood up. I came into his room and opened his wardrobe. Which one to put on. I just don't feel like having this blouse on. It's comfortable, but I wanna something even more comfortable. I took a black one with Puma logo on it. I put it over my head after I had took of the blouse. I came back in the living room and chuckled when I saw Marco laying on the sofa. "Tired?" I asked and he smirked when he saw me in his T-shirt. I blushed and walked closer. "C'm here." he mumbled into the material of the sofa. I sat down and giggled when Marco moved up so he could put his head on my lap.

"We have training sassion from 4 to 5:30 tomorrow." Marco said while still laying on me. "Will you come...after training?" I asked and he looked up a little. "If you come to the match on Wednesday..." he hummed and I giggled. "It will be my pleasure to be there." I mumbled and he smiled. "I love you." he said and I chuckled. I love listening to it. "I love you too." I said and he sat down. I rolled my eyes because while he was getting into the sitting position he looked so clumsy. "I love you." he said and I raised my eyebrows. "You've already said it twice in a minute." I said and he shrugged. "I love you." he said and leaned in. I smiled when his lips touched mine. He pulled away and caressed my cheek. He smiled sadly and looked down. "I'm so sorry." he mumbled and I took a deep breath. He isn't fully forgiven yet, but this constatation helped him. "I am here. With you." I said and he looked up with a light smile. "And I will never be able to thank you enough." he said and pecked my lips. "I wish I could take it back." he said and I nodded with a few tears in my eyes. No crying about it anymore. I kissed his cheek, forehead, nose and the other cheek. He chuckled and looked at me. "I love you so much Emma. So much." he said and I smiled. "You have the whole life to show me." I said trying to make him forget the theme. His eyes lit up and so I take it as the mission is done.

"The whole life. Huh." Marco said while looking at me. "We will be together forever, we will have kids and we will be happy." he imagined and I giggled. "Kids huh?" I asked and he nodded. He leaned in and kissed me. The kiss heated up and I had to try really hard not to moan. I know where this is going, but I don't know if I want it. "Marco." I called and he shook his head lightly. Do I want this? Think quickly Emma. Think. "Marcoo." I called and he stopped for a while. He looked me in the eyes and rubbed my cheek. "Let me make you forget." he breathed out and I blushed. "Let me." he mumbled and his lips pressed on my lips again. Make me forget? I can't... I pulled away and looked down. "Sorry." I said and ran to the bathroom. I'm so stupid. But I don't wanna do something what I don't feel like doing. I just couldn't fall into his bed. I locked the door behind me and took a deep breath while leaning against the wall. "Em." I heard Marco saying from behind. I splashed cold water across my face, but it didn't help. "Em please. Baby open the door. Please." he said and knocked on it once again. "I'm sorry." he said and I unlocked the door.

I sat down on the little carpet and pressed my back against the wall. "Baby." Marco breathed out and knelt down in front of me. "I'm sorry. We won't move that fast." he said and rubbed my hand. I looked up and shook my head. "I don't know what happened....I just... I can't." I said and he smiled sadly. "We agreed on moving slowly." he said and I looked down again. He sighed and lifted my chin up. "Em, I love you. I get the point in this. I know that...that I hurt you and I hate myself for it." he said and now he himself looked down. I moved my head a little and pecked his lips. "Can we...can we try to forget the past? I just...let's watch a movie or something." I said and he smiled. "Under one condition." he chuckled and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Which one?" I asked and he smirked. He lifted me up in a bridal style and I choked. I giggled and he chukled. "This laugh is worth everything in the world." he said and I chuckled. He put me down on the sofa after reaching the living room and I giggled. "What would you like to watch?" he asked and I shrugged. "Anything what you like." I mumbled and he smiled. He stood up and went closer to the TV, then disappeared in the kitchen.

Marco was walking back with a cup in his hand and I smiled. "For youuu." he sang and gave me the cup. I looked in it and giggled. "Where does a football player have hot chocolate from?" I asked and he sat down while giggling in a cute way. "It's Nico's, but I think he won't mind." Marco said and I smiled. "Thank you." I mumbled and he kissed my cheek. "Ready for the movie?" he asked and I looked on the TV once again. "What will we watch?" I asked and he shrugged. "You will see." he said and I rolled my eyes about his mystery. Wolf of Wall street. I put my head on his lap while looking up at him. "You won't see that much if you keep looking at me." Marco smirked and I shrugged. "Okay then." he said and kept his gaze on the TV. "Marco?" I asked after a while and he looked down. "Why do you love me?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows. "Really Em?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "Tell me." I said and he chuckled. "Because you are funny, clever, caring and beautiful. And because you are the woman of my dreams." he said and I blushed. I sat down and pecked his lips. He smiled against my lips and after pulling away, he pulled me back and started kissing me again.

He tried to pull me closer, but I poured the hot chocolate all over my lap. "Shit." I said and stood up quickly. Marco stood up too and raised his eyebrows. "Thanks God it isn't all over me." he said and I punched his arm playfully. Shit. I have his shirt. "Marco? I might have just ruined your T-shirt." I said and he looked at me. "I think I will survive it." he said and I looked down. "Sorry." I told him and he stepped closer. He sighed ironically and ran his fingers through the hem of the T-shirt. "You should take it off." he mumbled huskily and I bit my lip. "Yeah. It's pretty hot." I said with a giggle and he chuckled. "I'm a walking disaster." I said and he shook his head. "You could ruin all of my T-shirts and you would never be a disaster to me." he said and I smiled. I pecked his lips after I had stood up on my tip toes. "Can I have one of your T-shirts?" I asked and he giggled. "C'm here." he said and led me to his bedroom. He opened the wardrobe and searched for something. "I wanted to give you later, but you might need it now." he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

He held up his kit. "H-how is that supposed to help me?" I asked and he shook his head while laughing. "This is yours." he said and I smiled. I took it from him and giggled. It's actually not his one. It's mine because it's my size. I turned it around so I can see the back of it and bit my lip. It's his name and number on it...but...something is...there's something written under it. For my Emma. I love you. I looked at Marco who had his innocent smile on and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you." I said and pulled away. "Thank you." I repeated and he giggled. "Do you like it?" he asked and I nodded. "I like this." I said and showed him the spot where he's written the sign. "Actually I love it." I said and he wrapped his arms around me from behind. "I love you." he said and kissed my head from behind. "I love you too." I said and he put his chin on my head. We stayed like that while I was observing the kit.

A bit of cute chapter! Haha.
Thanks for your votes and especially comments! What do you think should happen next? :-)
I love you <3