Chapter 89

"Marco?" I asked when I was laying on my bed. He hummed something and I looked at him. If there's a relationship one can't break, it's Marco and his phone. I sighed and turned around so my back was facing him. He's been on the phone for the last half an hour! And somehow (hormones) it's annoying me. "Oh c'mon!" Marco groaned and I rolled my eyes. "Okay. I'm putting the phone away." he said and I heard him placing it on the nightstand. "Emma." he said and kissed the back of my head. "Sorry. The phone's away." he said and turned me around carefully. "Will you keep it away for a day?" I asked and he bit his lip. "Because of me. Us." I said and rubbed my belly. "Okay." he said after smiling and pecked my lips. "I wanna talk about something." I said and he shrugged. "Tell me." he said and I bit my lip. "I'd like to...start thinking about a name." I said and he smiled. "A name for our little princess?" he asked already knowing the answer and I nodded shyly. "Shall I search some?" he asked and I shook my head quickly. "No! There have to be some names you like and you remember without searching them in your phone." I said and he kissed my cheek.

Marco sat down so he was fully looking at me and smiled. "What about Nina Manuela Reus? Or Manuela Nina Reus?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "Really? How original." I muttered and he giggled. I know it's popular and lovely giving your kid name after your mother or another family member, but...but I don't want it to be that way. At least not this time. I want this name to be something new. "Okay. Soooo what abooout...." he started thinking while I was still looking at him. "Laura?" he asked and I shook my head. "Natalie?" I asked and he chuckled. "No. It's a nice name, but not for our baby." he said and I bit my lip. There's always been a name on my mind. I've liked the name since my childhood, but what if Marco doesn't like it? "There's a name on your mind." Marco said and I giggled. "Nooo." I disagreed and he pouted while moving his head as a 'yes'. "Tell me." he said and tickled my sides. "Tell me mommy!" he sang while laughing and tickling me. "I give up! Please!" I begged and he stopped. I took a deep breath so I would stop laughing and he smiled. "C'm here." I said. He had leaned in before I whispered the name into his ear.

July 24, 2015
The 15th week

I was sitting on the bed waiting for Marco to come out of the bathroom. Once he is ready, we will go for a walk and then to the beach. We'll leave tomorrow and I'm quite sad. This week's been wonderful and I know that once we're back in Dortmund, Marco has to start practicing what leaves less time with him. And my 'moody emotional mommy hormones' are making it difficult not to cry. I heard the door being opened and so I put a smile on my face. "Em?" Marco asked and placed his T-shirt aside. He had walked closer to me and knelt down. "Is everything all right?" he asked with his hands on my thighs. "Y-yeah." I said and he furrowed his eybrows. I forgot that I can't lie to him. He knows me way too well. "No, it's not." I said and he sighed with a light smile.

"What's happening?" he asked and I bit my lip. "I don't wanna go home. I wanna stay here. With you. And with our lovely belly." I said and he pouted. "Oh baby." he mumbled and sat down next to me. "We have to go home." he said and I looked on the floor. "But you'll return to training and that will take our time together." I said and he smiled sadly. "I promise you that we will be together." he said and I shrugged. "I know we will. But not much." I said and he kissed my bare shoulder. "We will spend every single free minute together. You, I and our belly." he said and rubbed my tummy. I'm getting bigger. I giggled after realizing it. "Have you noticed how bigger I'm getting?" I asked Marco and he chuckled. "Our baby is getting stronger." he said proudly and I sniffled. "Heeey. Where are these tears coming from?" he asked while already wipping them away. "I just... I love how proud you're talking about our baby." I said and he pecked my lips. "I'm proud of lots of things. Family, football, but there are 2 things I'm proudly proud of." he said and caressed my cheek. "You, my amazing girlfriend." he said and placed his hand on my tummy. "And our little baby, who will be beautiful as you." he had added and I broke into even bigger tears.

July 26, 2015

"Marco?" I called while standing in front of the fridge. "Coming." he yelled and I felt his arms around me. "What's up?" he asked and kissed the back of my neck. "There's nothing to eat." I said and he giggled. He turned me around and pecked my lips. "Is our baby girl hungry?" he asked with his mouth still on mine and I giggled. "Yeah. We both could do with something tasty right now." I said and he laughed. "To the mall then?" he asked and I nodded. Food! Yaay!

.....

I was sitting on the chair beside our dining room eating the sausage. "It's good." I said and looked at Marco. He was shaking his head while laughing lightly. "Yeah. You're enjoying the food very much." he said and I took the last bite. I leaned my back on the back of the chair and took a deep breath. Thanks God for food! "Happy now?" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah." I said and he stood up. "I love you belly." he said and kissed my belly. He was about to take the plate into the kitchen when I pulled him back. "What about mee?" I pouted and he chuckled. He placed the plate back on the table and leaned down. "I love you Emma." he said and pecked my lips. "I love you too." I said and stood up with the help of his. "Let's take a nap." I said and he shook his head. "It's no use fighting now so yeah, why not." he said and I led him to the living room. He had sat down before I lay down placing my head on his lap.

I was slowly falling asleep when I felt something in my belly. I ignored it for the first time. But it came again. It's...no...yes! It is our baby! I opened my eyes quickly and sat down. I opened my mouth in awe while Marco put on his scared face. "What's wrong?" he asked and I felt the tears. "I..." I couldn't finish the sentence. I took Marco's hand and placed it on my tummy. "Em?" he asked, but I made that 'shhh' sound. "Wait." I had said before our princess kicked. I giggled and looked at Marco. "That's...our baby." he said and I nodded. He pecked my lips and leaned his forehead on mine while his hand was still on my tummy. "Is it all right? To feel the baby kick now?" he asked and I nodded. "The first movements are between the 16th and 25th week." I said and he pecked my lips once again. "I love you so much Emma. Thank you." he said and I caressed his cheek. "I love you too." I said and he smiled. The baby kicked and Marco giggled. "Yeah baby. We love you." he said and I laughed at how cute it had been.

Belly kicked for the first time! Haha. I'm so proud of this story!
Thanks for comments and votes.
So, I got a few comments on the New Fanfic and I'm so glad that they're all positive! I can't wait to share it with you :-) Thanks!
PS. Do you want me to update every day? Because I have the story finished :-)