Chapter 62

Wednesday

"Hi." I said when I walked in the kitchen. Marcel looked up and a wide smile was playing on his lips. "Hello." he said and wiggled his eyebrows. "Why are you so weird?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "So you're finally back together again?" he asked and I sighed. I wish you can see his face now! Sparkly eyes and wide smile. Just like a child who gets a new toy. "I...we will try." I said and looked down. He stood up from the chair and hugged me. "I'm so happy!" he exclaimed and started shaking me. I giggled and shook my head. "What...but what about Erik?" Marcel asked with worried face and I looked down on the floor. "I called him yesterday. He knows." I said and looked up. "What was his reaction?" he asked and I sighed. So curious. "He said that he's known that I love him. He wasn't angry." I said and he smiled lightly. "I don't wanna see you crying ever again." Marcel said and I chuckled. "Hopefully I won't have the reason to." I said and looked on the watch. "Need to go." I said and waved him.

When I got in the car my phone buzzed. A message from Marco. I wasn't afraid of reading it this time and so I opened it with a smile on my face. 'Good morning to the most precious woman to me' with a rose behind it. I giggled and started the engine. I hope it will be like this forever. I'm not the biggest fan of novels and romantic movies, but...but I wouldn't mind if my life is like that.

.....

"You can't be serious!" Jessie exclaimed and I sighed for the millionth time. "I did! Okay? He..he won't ever hurt me again!" I said and she rolled her eyes. "Are you trying to persuade myself or yourself?" she asked and I took my textbooks. "This is what I want." I said and started walking away. "Emma you're crazy!" I heard her saying and so I turned around to look at her. "I want this." I said and shook my head in disbelief. This is my decision to make. "Oh come on!" she exclaimed and walked closer. "You don't like Marco. You like flirting just like I do." she said and I raised my eyebrows. "Excuse me?" I asked and she faked a chuckle. "You like hooking up. So don't bother to be with Marco." she said and it hit me now. "Oh, so you're only looking for somebody who would be flirting with everybody just as you?" I asked and she clenched her teeth. "Jessie I'm not like this." I said and she titled her head. "Have you ever tried one night stand?" she asked and I choked. "No? That's why you don't understand me. I was disappointed by love so many times. And one night stand is my only solution." she said. "And you could try it to. It will bring something new to you." she said and now I feel like slapping her. "You are crazy." I said and walked away. I don't understand why she's like this. I can't get the point in her attitude.

.....

I knocked on the door for the billionth time, but Marcel didn't answer. Why the hell have I forgotten my keys? I dialed Marcel's number and waited. "What's up Em?" he answered and I rolled my eyes. What an annoyed voice. "Where are you? I don't have keys from the flat." I said. "I'm on training. I will be back in 2 hours." he said and I raised my eyebrows. "What? You cannot be serious! I'll wait here for the next 2 hours?" I exclaimed and heard his sigh. "I...Jeez. Call Marco and visit him." he said and I looked down. "Em I have to go. Bye. And call him." he said and hung up. Shit.

I knocked on Marco's door. If I should get money for knocking on the door today, I would be a billionare. Marco opened the door and a made a surprised face for a second. "Hi." I said nervously and he smiled. "Hello." he said and opened the door wider. I stepped in and took off my jacket and shoes. I followed Marco into the living room. "I...I came because I don't have my keys and Marcel's away." I explained quickly and he chuckled. "It's fine. You can come whenever you want to." he said and I smiled. "Thank you." I said and sat down next to him. "Can...can I kiss you?" he mumbled and I looked down. "You don't...don't need to ask me." I said and he smiled. He leaned in and pressed his lips on mine. I was enjoying it that much that I even wrapped my amrs around his neck. Something stopped me then. I pulled away and Marco pressed his forehead on mine. "Sorry." I apologized for pulling away and he smiled sadly.

"It's fine." he said and kissed my cheek. "I love you." he said and I smiled. Will I reutrn it? Jesus. "I know that it will take some time to return it. But I'm fine with it. I deserve it." he said and I rubbed his cheek. A tear fell from my eye and he made that 'shhh' sound. "Sorry." I said and he smiled. "Don't cry." he said and I smiled. "It's just...I got into a fight with Jessie." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows. "What for?" he asked and I shrugged. I didn't think twice before speaking. "She was angry that we're together." I said and he raised his eyebrows while blushing. "She..why?" he asked. "I don't know. But it's my decision." I said and stood up. "I'll be right back." I said and went to the toilet.

I walked out of the bathroom and furrowed my eyebrows when I saw a car in the corner. I giggled and took it. I put it behind my back and continued my way to the living room. I stood up in front of Marco and he giggled. "What?" he asked and I bit my lip. I held up the car and he giggled. "That's Nico's car." he said and I shook my head. "Don't blame it on the poor little cutie." I said and he raised his eyebrows. His arm pushed me down from behind so I landed on his lap. "What am I to you if he's the cutie?" he asked and I blushed. He doesn't deserve my cold attitude. "You. Are. My. Boyfriend." I said and he smiled. "Am I?" he asked and I nodded. "Yes, you are." I said and kissed him. I pulled away and he had a huge smile on his face. "I missed you so much Em." he said and I hugged him. I pulled away with an excited smile on my face. "When I see the car, it makes me wonder when will I see Nico?" I asked and he chuckled. "Whenever you want to." he said and I smiled.

If this is a dream - won't open my eyes. Am I asleep? No, I'm alive. I just can't believe that this is my life.

I stretched my arm to get the phone. "Yeah?" I asked. "Em, I'm downstairs. Do you wanna go home?" Marcel asked and I stood up. "Sure. Give me a minute." I said and Marco furrowed his eyebrows. "Leaving?" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah. Marcel is downstairs." I said and he pouted. "I wanna spend more time with you." he said and I chuckled. "Don't be a footballer then." I said and went to the hall to put on my shoes. "I'll see you tomorrow." he said and I nodded. "Okay." I said and he stretched his arms to signalize me that he wants to hug me. I took a step closer and hugged him. He kissed the top of my head and I pulled away. "Bye." I said and was about to open the door when he spun me around. He pecked my lips and smiled. "Now you can go." he said and I rolled my eyes while blushing. "Bye bye." I said and left.

The next chapter will be cute. Haha. :-)
Thanks for all your comments and votes. I was really excited while reading them. :-)