Chapter 34

I closed the door behind us and went straight into Marco's bedroom. I put my bag on the floor and stood between the door frame. I smiled when I saw Marco eating the strawberries in the kitchen and went closer to the living room's window. How come that people in February are riding their cycles? They are crazy. Suddenly I felt Marco's arms around my waist. He held up a strawberry in front of my face and I giggled. "Eat me Emma! Please, eat me!" Marco made a voice and moved the strawberry in front of my mouth. I took a bite of it and oh God how much I love strawberries. I turned around and smiled. "It's good." I said and he held up the rest of the strawberry. I shook my head because if I'm gonna eat this one, I would go to Australia just to get more.

Marco finished the strawberry and pecked my lips. I giggled and he pulled away. "You smell like a strawberry." I said and he chuckled. "You smell like your perfume." he said and I rolled my eyes. How romantic. I was standing there, staring into Marco's eyes and realizing what has happened in the past few months. I was refusing him, we had a fight, we were good for some time, we had a fight again and now we are happily together. Marco rubbed my cheek with his thumb and smiled. "What are you thinking about?" he asked in a soft voice and took his hand in mine. "About how happy we are now." I said and he kissed my forehead. "You're everything I've been waiting for. You're everything I need." he said while looking deep into my eyes and I smiled. "Let me be everything you need." Marco  said and leaned in.

(Smut is next. Don't read it if you don't feel like it. For who reads it - it won't be that intense&rough because it's their first time so expect it. The next one will be different)

Marco moved his hands on my ass and deepened the kiss. Do I want this now? With Marco? Yes. After the words he said - yes. I pressed my body tighter on him and he pulled away a little. "We don't have to." Marco mumbled with his forehead pressed on mine. "I mean... I don't wanna make you do this." he said while trembling with his own words. I smiled and took his hand in mine. I started walking to his bedroom and turned to face him in front of his bed. Okay Emma. Breath. It's Marco and you love him. I pecked his lips and he smiled. "Are you sure?" he asked and I chuckled. "Stop worrying so much." I said quietly and he nodded. "I love you." he said and didn't give me the chance to answer because he pressed his lips on mine immediately.

Marco started pulling the T-shirt over my head so we cut the kiss off for a second. Marco's eyes were running from my tummy to my chest and I blushed. Marco rubbed my cheek and made me lie down on the bed. He climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck. I let out a shaky breath because I feel strange. I don't wanna disappoint him. I wanna... I wanna be good. Good enough for him. Maybe even better than good enough. "Relax." Marco mumbled and made his way back to my lips. "Relax baby." Marco mumbled against my lips and I nodded. He smiled into the kiss and moved down to my chest. His hands made its way to my back, but I put my hands on the hem of Marco's T-shirt. He gave me a confused look and I blushed into darker shade of red if it's even possible. "I don't wanna be the only one without clothes here." I mumbled shyly and he chuckled a little.

"Anything, anything for you." he said and threw his T-shirt on the floor. "Better?" he asked and I ran my fingers on his stomach. How can one get muscles like that? Marco nuzzled into my chest again and placed a few kisses on my breast where the bra didn't cover me. I moaned a little and Marco smirked against my skin. He played with the lace of my sweatpants. Yeah how romantic it must be! Undressing me from my sweatpants. Aaargh Emma. He started pulling it down carefully and threw it away. "Your turn, right?" I said nervously while biting my lip. "Only if you promise me to relax and enjoy it. Don't be nervous Emma, you are perfect." he said and I smiled. Can he make me even more comfortable? I nodded and helped him taking off his jeans.

He lay back on top of me and started rubbing my thigh while kissing me. He moved his lips down on my neck and I moaned when he found my sweet spot. He was moving more down by each second when his lips suddenly landed 5 centimetres over my core. I moaned and he smirked. He placed about 5 kisses on my thighs and I dug my nails into the pillow. Marco moved up and moved his hands behind my back. He was looking straight into my eyes while unclasping my bra and it made me comfortable. I wasn't shy somehow. He smiled victoriously when he put it away and I chuckled. He looked down on my chest and then back into my eyes. "I can't wish for a better and more beautiful girlfriend." he said and I bit my lip.

He put his finger on my lips to make me stop biting my lip and kissed it. I felt his member getting harder so I pulled away. I sent him I-am-ready look and he smiled. He was about to take the briefs off when I took his hand in mine. "Let me do it." I said and placed my fingers on the hem of his briefs. I was playing a bit with it when Marco kissed my lips. "Emma please." he said huskily and I chuckled lightly. I took it off and smiled. I've never felt this way before. I mean, this excited and I've never wanted something like I want this. 

Marco made his way in me and I let out a shaky breath. He placed his lips on mine and started playing with my tongue. He moved up for the first time and I groaned. "Marco." I said shakily and he pulled his lips away from mine. He started moving carefully while his lips were over my breasts - on my chest. My hands made their way to his hair and I could feel the smirk. He stopped moving, now focusing on kissing me. And I don't like it. At all. "Marco please." I begged and he stopped kissing me. His face was now in front of mine and I could feel his breath on me. "Please." I mumbled and he nodded. 

He started thrusting in, more faster by every second and all I could do was moaning and saying his name over and over again. "Tell me something." Marco said while he kept moving inside of me. What... what the hell am I supposed to say? I like the way you're moving now? "Marco... please... faster." I begged and was met by him shaking his head. "Not this time." he said and I pouted. He leaned in and bit my lip. "It would hurt tomorrow." he mumbled and I nodded. He is right. I want him to move faster and go deeper, but... But I wouldn't be able to stand up tomorrow.

I can feel myself getting closer by every thrust Marco does so I moan. "Enjoy it." Marco whispered in my ear and I nodded. Be sure that I'm gonna enjoy it. He got in like really hard for the first, but also the last time and I collapsed. I took a deep breath and felt Marco laying next to me. "I love you Em." he said and I lay on my right side so I can see his face. "I love you too." I said while my fingers kept running on his chest. I'm about to say something stupid. But who cares. "Though I wonder if you can be even better." I teased and he raised his eyebrows with smile on his lips. "Oooh. I got your point." he said and I chuckled. "Do you?" I asked and he nodded. He bit my earlobe and I moaned. "I've already told you if it was more rough, you wouldn't be able to walk properly." Marco said and put his hand on my ass. "But I wanna try." I mumbled shyly and he kissed the place where he bit my ear. "We will." he said and I curled up into his body. Before I fell asleep, I had kissed his bare chest. What an amazing hour of my life this was.

I'm thinking about posting another chapter today. What do you think?
Hope you liked this chapter :-)