Chapter 18

Thursday

"Where were you yesterday?" I asked Marcel while putting my shoes on. "With Robin. He needed something. But Marco told me that you had fun." Marcel said and I blushed. He told him what?! "We..what?!" I asked and he laughed. "You are a couple now!" Marcel exclaimed while jumping around and I rolled my eyes. "Okay. Our neighbours don't need to know!" I exclaimed and he stuck his tongue out. "When are you coming back?" Marcel asked and I put on my anorak."School is over at 1 and after that...well... I'll be with Marco." I mumbled and he made that 'aaaaaw' sound.

"He has training at 5 so I'll be back then." I said and he nodded. "Have fun Em." he smirked and I laughed. "Bye. Hey and... uuum... now when I'm not single, you could find somebody too. I should go. Bye." I said in one breath and shut the door behind me.

.....

"He talks about you in his sleep." Jessie said and I sighed. I have never ever meant to cause something like this. "He has to feel terrible." I said and she nodded. "He is young. And a teenager." she said and I shrugged. "Whatever. I know how it is to fall in love even when the certain one doesn't love you." I said and she lifted up her eyebrows. "Do you?" she asked and I giggled. "Yes. I fell in love back in Berlin. Well, fell in love is kinda stupid. He was handsome, but to top it all I don't even know his name." I said and she laughed. "So who is he?" she asked and I laughed. "I met him 7 days in a row in a café." I said and she threw her head back while laughing hysterically. "And that's something you're calling love?" she asked and I shook my head. I hope that I'll be able to say that there's true love between me and Marco in a few days.

.....

I knocked on Marco's door and waited for him to open it. Once he did a huge smile appeared on his face. "Hello my girlfriend." he said and I blushed. "Hey." I said and stepped in. "Where is my kiss?" he asked and I took my coat off. "Here." I said and pecked his lips. He grabbed my hand and led me to the living room. I sat down next to him and sighed. "What was that sigh for?" he asked and I looked at him. I would never ever get tired of looking into his eyes.

"A long day." I said and he smiled. "Do you wanna eat something?" he asked and I shook my head. "Can I ask for a glass of water?" I asked and he giggled. "You can say 'I want a glass of water '. You don't have to ask for it so formally." he said and I nodded. I lay down on the sofa. I am really tired. "Somebody is pretty tired." Marco said and put the glass on the table. I started laughing and sat down. "Yes, I am. But I will try to hide it for a while." I said and he shook his head. "You don't have to hide anything." he said and sat down. "Lie down." he said and I carefully put my head on his lap. He started playing with my hair and I giggled. "If Marcel can see us, he would kill you." I said and Marco laughed. "It doesn't matter." Marco said and I looked up.

I put my hand on his arm and started running through his tattoos. He kept his gaze on my hand and I smiled. "Do you like them?" Marco asked and I kept looking on one of them. "I like this one the most." I said and pointed on the quote. "But this one is... it's beautiful too." I said and rubbed the place where the tattoo of 2 hands is placed. "The tiny hand is my nephew's hand. His name is Nico." he said and I ran my fingers on his arm. He smiled and took my hand in his so he could kiss it. "Don't you wanna get a tattoo?" he asked and I shrugged. "I've never thought about it." I said and looked at him. "Maybe. Someday." I said and he giggled. We stayed quiet for a while and then Marco smiled. "You are so beautiful." he told me and I blushed. I sat down and smirked. "Is it the only reason why you're with me?" I asked. "You know it isn't." he said and sat closer. He leaned in and pressed his lips on mine. But this time his tongue came in. There has never been a kiss like it yet. Well, everything happens for the first time.

We pulled away and I smiled. "I don't wanna ruin this moment, but we should probably go." Marco mumbled and I looked on my watch. 4 pm. I stood up immediately and looked at him. "C'mon." I said and he threw his hand in my direction. "Help me." he said and I laughed. I grabbed his hand and made him stand up. He pressed his body against mine and put his hands on my hips. "I wanna be with you." he pouted and I blushed. "But you have to train. Because you need to win." I said and went to the hall.

.....

"What will you do when you're at home?" Marco asked and I shrugged. Red light. I looked at him and smiled. God how much I love his face. What? I love?! Love? Oh my dear Lord. "Homework probably?" I said and he shook his head. "Or cleaning up because my cousin is like a pig." I said and he laughed. "That's right." he said. I started driving again when I felt his hand on my thigh. I blushed and looked at him for a second. "Could we repeat this? Tomorrow?" he asked. "Sure." I said. I like his hand on my thigh. It feels comfortable. Phone. Uuurgh. "Marco could you tell me who is calling?" I asked and he took the phone in his hand. "Jessie." he said. "Speaker please." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah Jes? What's up?" I asked. "It...it's me. Fabian." he said and I sighed. "I'm currently driving so I can't talk." I said. "Could you call me? When you won't drive?" he asked. "Yes sure. I'll call ya. Bye." I said and Marco hung up. "What was that?!" Marco asked and I stopped at the parking lot. "I don't know. Jessie told me that... nothing." I mumbled and looked at Marco. "What did she tell you Em?" Marco asked. "He likes me." I mumbled. "Let him know, that I can kick his ass." Marco said and I smiled. "I will. Okay. Good luck." I said. He kissed me hard and I smiled into it. "I'll call you. And I was serious. Tell him that I'm pretty good with kicking a ball. His ass shouldn't be a problem." he said and I nodded while laughing. "Bye." I said. I'm in crazy stupid love.

So what do you say? How have you liked the story? :-) Thanks for comments and votes! :-)