Chapter 23

I woke up at 1 am and took a deep breath. I wanna hear his voice. I need to hear it.

I grabbed the phone from the nightstand and dialed Marco's number. Please answer. "Em?" Marco asked groggily and I smiled. "Marco..." I said breathless and bit my lip. "What's up?" he asked in a raspy voice. "I had a bad dream where you left because I was so bad towards you today and I just want you to know that I'm so so so sorry and I love you." I said in one breath. "Emma breath. Please take a deep breath." he said and I took one. "Marco I love you." I mumbled. "I know. I love you too. And I'm not leaving anywhere. You won't get rid of me that easily." Marco tried to bring the humor in and I chuckled.

"I know, but... but still it was a terrible nightmare." I said and wiped the sweat off my forehead. "Lie down and I'm gonna speak, so you can have the feeling that I'm with you." he said and I smiled."Marco tell me that you're not mad." I mumbled and cuddled into the blanket even more. "Of course I'm not mad." he said in a sweet voice and I closed my eyes. "I love you Em." Marco said and it made the nightmare leave. It made the sweetest dreams come into my head.

Morning

"Marcel?!" I opened the door from his room and he groaned. "Good morning. I'm going to school, okay?" I said and he let out a groggy "go". "Have a nice day." I said and closed the door. 

I rang the door-bell and waited. And waited. And waited. I dialed his number to see if he's even at home. "Yeah?" Marco answered groggily and I giggled. "Hello. I'm in front of your door." I said and hung up. Marco opened the door after a minute and I hugged him immediately. "I love you." I mumbled into his chest. No response. I looked up and realized that he's still half asleep so I laughed. "Hello?" I said and waved my hand in front of his face. He smiled and took my hand in his. "I love you too." he said and buried his face into my neck.

"Oh my poor Marco. You're still sleepy?" I asked while rubbing his back and felt his nod. "C'mon." I said and led him to the bedroom. He lay back on the bed and I smiled. "Lie down Em." Marco mumbled into the pillow and I chuckled. "I can't. I have school." I said and he opened one eye of his. "Do you feel good?" he asked and I nodded. "Anyways, you definitely should take another day off." he said and smirked. "I can't. When is your training over today?" I asked. "At 5." he said and I kissed his cheek. "Will you come to my place?" I asked and he smirked. "What about you? Coming here?" he asked and played with the fabric of my blouse.

"Shall I drive you home from there?" I asked and he smirked. "So you can see me having shower?" he asked and I blushed. "So shall I?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes please." he said and I stood up. "Okay. I'll be there." I said and he smiled. "I love you Em." he said and I kissed the tip of his nose. "Me too." I said and waved him goodbye.

School

"I didn't expect you to be here today." I heard Jessie's voice so I turned around. "Hi. Well, I'm better now." I said and she smiled. "I'm glad that you're better." she said and started humming. I looked at her and it looks like she hasn't said everything yet. "Jessie what is it? You obviously haven't said all." I said and she sighed. "I just... I know that you were sick, but... promise me that it was the last time you saw Fabian." she said and I raised my eyebrows. "W-what?" I asked. "He likes you, but you have a boyfriend. Please just avoid him or he will fall in deeper love." she said and I sighed. "And when he falls in love with you, he will end up brokenhearted." she said and I nodded. "Fine." I said and she smiled. "Okay. Let's go to the class." she said and we began walking.

5 pm

"Hello." I greeted Marco after he had closed the door of my car. He kissed my cheek and I started driving. "How are you?" Marco asked and rubbed my thigh. "Good. And you?" I asked and he kissed the side of my neck. "Fine." he said and kissed my cheek again. So... so much kissing in one minute. He kept rubbing my thigh. What is this all about? What if... no. Don't think about it Emma or you're gonna be nervous and when you are nervous you keep talking nonsense. And now take a deep breath. "Um, do you... wanna stop by somewhere? Starbucks?" I asked and he chuckled. "No. I wanna go home. With you." he said and I sighed. "Okay then." I said and kept driving to his place.

Marco unlocked the door and let me step in first. I took of my coat and was about to go to the living room when Marco grabbed me by my waist. I giggled and he kissed my neck from behind. "Marco what are you doing?" I asked and he smiled against my skin. "Will you come to my match tomorrow? We play against Augsburg." Marco mumbled and I turned around. "If Marcel comes with me, yes." I said and he chuckled. "Then don't make any other plans." Marco said and stepped closer. Why has he been like this today? So touchy and... and smirking all the time. "I like your T-shirt." he said and played with the material. It was a T-shirt saying 'I'm sexy and I know it bitch'. I giggled and he pressed his lips against mine. Harder. Harder. The kiss deepened and it got me thinking - where the hell is this going?

So, Marco scored yesterday, however they didn't win. But there's still the second so they will hopefully win :-)
Tell me what you think :-) thanks to all of you who vote and comment :-)