Chapter 76

Home

Marco opened the door and I took the plastic bag inside. "Put it here." I told Marco and patted on the counter. 3 plastic bags. I need some junk food too. Such as chips, chips and... chips? Oh, chocolates too. I started unpacking it when Marco kissed me. "What was that for?" I asked while giggling. "I am happy." Marco said and I rubbed his cheek. "Help me, please." I said while pointing on the unpacked food and he pouted. "Nooo. I hate it!" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I said and let him do whatever he wanted to.

I was sitting on the sofa watching the TV news with Marco laying on my lap. "I know you met Erik." Marco said and I looked down. "I did." I said. I have no reason to deny it. "And I also know that you know that he has a girlfriend." he said and I raised my eyebrows. "Yes, I do. Marco, why are we talking about this?" I asked and he looked up on my face. "He told me that you waved him from your car today." Marco said and I nodded. "Yeah, what was I supposed to do? Ignore him?" I asked and Marco rubbed my arm. "No. I believe that you don't feel anything towards him." he said and I nodded. "But when he was telling me...well, he didn't look like he feels nothing." Marco said and I leaned down. "I am happy. With you. And I don't care if he feels anything. He has a girlfriend." I said carelessly and pecked his lips. "I love you Marco." I said and he smiled. "I love you too." he said and we continued watching the news.

A commercial break came and Marco sat down. "I don't understand the point of commercial breaks while the TV news is on." he said and I pouted. "What a smart guy you are." I said and rubbed his chest. My gaze fell back on the TV screen and I sighed. Why the hell have they been streaming babies commercial the whole day?! I watched the little one giggle and I smiled. I can't help it. I've always loved the childish laugh. When Nico laughs, it's like music to my heart. Aaargh. I've been obssesed lately.

The commercial ended and I looked down on my lap. "Em?" Marco asked and I looked at him. "Huh?" I mumbled breaking my thoughts. He smiled and caressed my cheek. "Do you...wanna talk about babies?" he asked and the ubnormal part of my brain pushed the normal part of it away. "I wanna baby." I said and Marco's eyes went wide. "Do you?" he asked and I bit my lip. "Look Em, you're only 21." Marco said and I stood up. I am ready to become mommy. "22 in July." I mumbled and he nodded. "Okay. Almost 22." he said and I threw my hands in the air. "So what?" I asked and he sighed. "You don't wanna have a baby with me because you think that I am too young? That I'm still a kid?" I asked with tears in my eyes and he stood up. "No. No. No! I just don't want you to regret anything in the future." he said and I clenched my jaw. "I would never regret having babies." I mumbled and walked in the bedroom.

I lay down and put the duvet above my head. I sniffled and heard the door being open. "Emma." Marco mumbled and I felt his weight on our bed. "Em, please." he said and I sobbed. Pull yourself together Emma! Aargh. Marco sighed and put his hand on my back. "I think that you are young. But I also know that you are ready to become mother. And I promise you, you will become mother of our babies." Marco said and tried to pull the duvet down. I didn't let him. But I smiled at this moment. Him talking about our babies. "But this isn't a decision to be made within 1 day." he said and stood up. "I love you." he said and kissed my head through the duvet. Marco left and I threw the duvet away. I am just so emotionally emotional today! Just because of my stupid period! Uugh. It makes me cry even harder.

I opened the door of bedroom and looked in the living room. Marco is watching a movie or soap opera or...something. I tip-toed to the bathroom and sighed. Stupid cramps! Stupid period! Stupid everything! I left the bathroom and tried to go back to the bedroom without Marco noticing, but he was already looking in my direction. He sighed when he saw my puffy eyes. But what was I to do? I just left to the bedroom. With cramps in my tummy.

I was sitting on the bed while looking down on my lap. Why the hell can't I find a good position for my sleep? The door were opened and Marco stood there. I bit my lip and looked back down. "Em?" Marco's voice was so soft. He came closer and sat down next to me. "Look at me please." Marco said and so I looked at him. I hope he isn't angry with me. "Em, you got it the wrong way. I do wanna have babies. But there's still this year of school for you. So you can have the first degree." Marco said and I smiled. He is so cute. His hands were on my thighs rubbing it softly. "And I don't think that you are way too young. Emma, you are only 21, but I know that you are ready. And I am happy and proud of it. Of you." he continued and I smiled while still biting my lip. "We will talk about it more tomorrow, okay?" he asked and I nodded. I was thinking while Marco was changing his clothes. I don't know why these emotions came up now. I just... every time I see baby or Nico I get all carried away.

Marco lay down next to me and looked at me. "Em, lie down." Marco said and I sobbed. "Why are you crying again?" he asked and got in the sitting position again. "Do you wanna talk about it now? Can't wait for tomorrow? Or what?" he asked worriedly and I shook my head. "I am so sorry. For being like this." I said and Marco chuckled sadly. "Babyyy." Marco groaned and I smiled. "I am just on my freaking stupid painful period. And...I get all emotional about babies." I said and he giggled. He caressed my cheek with a pout on his face. "My poor baby Em." he said. "My hormones made their way everywhere and they absolutely paralysed my brain!" I said and Marco pecked my lips. "Don't be sorry." he said and I nuzzled my head into his neck. "I am so sorry. I don't wanna be like this. I just...I'd love to build up a family with you." I said shyly and he kissed my cheek. "We will have family. I promise you baby." he said and I smiled. I lay down and Marco was hovering above me for a while. "I love you." he said and kissed my lips again. "I love you too." I said and he lay down too. "My beautiful Emma. We will have beautiful babies. I promise." he said and I smiled against his chest. I felt Marco rubbing circles on my shoulder til I fell asleep. Stupid period. My emotions are affected by my hormones.

Emma is a bit too eager for having babies! Haha.
I hope you liked this chapter :-)
Thanks for your comments and votes! Please keep writing your thoughts :-)
I've been so extremely brokenhearted since yesterday. I wanna Kloppo forever!