Chapter 91

September 15, 2015
The 25th week

I was at the doctor's this afternoon with Marco. Everything is going well, baby is moving and kicking and me? I am fat. And it starts to play on my nerves. I'm currently alone since it's already 7 pm and Marco had to leave with the team because they have a match tomorrow. I switched on the TV and the MTV started playing songs. And baby's started moving. My baby is dancing! I started rubbing my belly while smiling. My beautiful baby.

Sitting on the little armchair in the hall, I'm getting more and more nervous. I can't tie the stupid laces on my sneakers! All I wanna do is bend down, tie it and go out for a little walk. I started crying when I couldn't tie it on the millionth try. I dialed Marco's number while supporting my back against the armchair. "Hi babies. Miss me?" Marco answered and I started crying harder. "I can't tie my laces!" I exclaimed while sobbing like crazy. "What? E-em, what are you doing?" Marco asked worriedly and I clenched my fists. "I am so freaking pregnant and huge and fat that I can't even bend down and tie it!" I sobbed and heard his sigh. "Baby, where do you wanna go? Just...go to the living room and rest for a while." he said and if crying harder is possible, I did started crying harder. "Go to the living room?! Marco, I've been sitting for the whole day! My ass hurts! My feet are swollen!" I exclaimed and sobbed. "Baby, please, calm down." Marco said and I shook my head. "You know what?! I wish you'd be pregnant! Fat! And your feet would be swollen! I don't think you'd be calm!" I exclaimed and stood up. "You know what else?! I'll go without shoes!" I exclaimed and hung up. I just wanna walk! But my legs are swollen! And I have nobody to give me a massage because I'm alone!

I was standing in the living room watching TV. Yeah, I'm watching it while standing up like an idiot! But the happiest news is that my baby is moving. Again. Marco keeps calling, but I keep ignoring. I'm just so emotional! "Hello." I mumbled when I answered the call. "Em, baby, are you okay? Where are you?" Marco asked and I sobbed. "I'm standing in our living room watching TV." I answered. "Standing?" he asked. Yes you idiot who did this to me! "Yes." I said and started walking to the window. "Em, I understand that you are tired. Your feet are swollen. But you can't go out at this time. It's evening. Something could happen." Marco said and I sobbed. "I know. But... I don't know." I cried and sat down on the floor. "Shall I send Marcel over there? Or Yvonne? Or mom?" he asked and I bit my lip. "Yeah." I whispered. "Okay. So which one do you want me to call?" he asked. "Marcel." I said and wiped my tears away. "Okay. I'll hung up now, call him and then ring you up again." he said and I nodded. "Fine." I said. "I love you. Okay?" Marco asked and I smiled a little. "Even though I'm fat as a whale?" I asked. "I love you even though you're not that slim. But that's just because you're carrying our baby. Our princess." he said after laughing and I smiled.

"He should come in a few." Marco said immediately when I answered the phone. "Okay." I said and smiled. Our little girl is dancing. I squealed when I felt her moving intensively. "Everything fine?" Marco asked and I rubbed my belly. "Baby is dancing. The MTV is in the background and she's dancing." I giggled. "Is she?" Marco asked sadness presentable in his voice. "Marco? Are you sad?" I asked and he sighed. "I...I just hate that I can't be there. That I'm away and have to send Marcel to be there with you." he said and I sighed. "But you'll be back tomorrow. And you'll see us before the match." I said. "I don't wanna only see you. I wanna be next to you and our belly." he said and I smiled. "We miss you too. But we'll be together again." I said and he chuckled. "So I can give you foot massage." he said and I giggled. "Yeah, Marcel probably won't be excited when I tell him to do it." I laughed and so did Marco. "He'll do it for you." Marco said and I nodded. "Marco? I love you." I said. "I love you too Emma. And our little baby." he said and I felt the tears again. But those weren't tears of impotence, but tears of happiness.

....

Opening the door, I revealed Marcel standing there. "Hi fussy woman." he said and I rolled my eyes. "Come in." I mumbled and let him come in. After sitting on the sofa, I bit my lip. I turned around on my ass to put my legs on Marcel's lap. "What?" he asked while laughing and I smiled. "Could you massage them?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows. "Please." I begged and he sighed. "Just because there's baby." he said and started massaging the left foot. "Where was the problem when you started crying?" he asked while looking at me. "I couldn't tie my laces." I mumbled and he rolled his eyes. "Anyways, it's better this way. You shouldn't walk around the city this late." he said and I nodded. "I know, but you and Marco don't know how it is to be fat with swollen feet and ass in pain because of sitting all the time." I said and he nodded. "Okay. Okay, we don't know." he agreed being afraid of me crying again. "Emma, when you're all like...this." he had said and pointed on me before taking a breath to continue. "Call me. Just call me and I'll be here." he said and I pouted. "Thank you." I said and hugged him. If it can be called a hug since my bump is big. "You're the best cousin around this world." I mumbled and he giggled while rubbing my back. "You're saying it just because I'm giving you a massage." he joked and I giggled.

"Will you two be okay?" Marcel asked while I was covering myself with the duvet. "Yeah." I said and he smiled. "Is she still moving?" he asked and I shook my head. "Are you sure I don't have to stay?" he asked and I giggled. "Marcel, we'll be fine. You gave me massage. Baby is sleeping because she isn't moving anymore. You've also brought the whole kitchen here." I said and pointed on the nightstand where bottle of water, chips, carrots, some sweets and also jelly beans were. "Okay. If you need me..." but I cut him off. "I'll call you." I finished and he chuckled. "Yeah. Bye." he said and closed the door behind him.

The next day

"Careful." Marcel said when I was walking those steps. I groaned in frustration and he took my hand to help me. "I hate stairs." I said and he nodded. "Yeah. It's quite difficult not to hate them when you're pregnant." he said and I finally took the last step. "Hallelujah!" I said and started walking till we reached the VIP lounge. "Do you want water or juice?" he asked and I bit my lip. "Both?" I said and he giggled. "Both then. I guess water for you and juice for the baby." he said and I smacked his arm playfully. "Go and get it already!" I exclaimed in whisper and he threw his hands in the air in defence.

I've been waiting for Marcel for more than 5 minutes and I'm starting to get a bit uncomfortable. Not by the looks, I've already got used to people staring. But by standing. I can feel my feet starting to get swollen. Thanks God I put on flat shoes. My hand was on my bump protectively. And I can feel my daughter already kicking. She feels that we're here. She feels that daddy is gonna play. I noticed somebody standing next to me and so I looked on the spot. "Hi Em." Erik said. A while was taken so that I could realize who's standing next to me. "H-hi." I said. "You...you look amazing." he said and I smiled lightly. "Thanks." I said and rubbed my belly. It's more than visible because I have just a black long sleeved T-shirt on me. "So...are you alone?" he asked and I shook my head. "No. Marcel is around. Marco doesn't let me go somewhere alone. He's way too...protective." I said. Why did I say a thing about Marco? Argh, this is so awkward. "Well, you look really good. How far are you?" he asked and pointed on my belly. "25 weeks." I mumbled while looking on my bump. My little princess. Only 15 more weeks. "How are you?" he asked. "Uum...fine. And you?" I asked and he shrugged. "Good. My thigh is a problem, but nothing serious." he said and I nodded looking on the pitch through the window. "Marco...he said that it's a girl." Erik said and I looked at him. Yeah, I know. Mats told me how proud he looked while announcing it. "Yeah. A little baby girl." I giggled and rubbed it. "It suits you. The bump." Erik said and I blushed. "Sorry ladies. There was a big row." Marcel said and put two bottles on the table. "Oh. Hi...Erik." he said and they shook hands. "Hi. Keeping an eye on them?" Erik asked and I took those bottles to run away from here asap. "Yeah. My future godchild needs protection." Marcel said almost burning holes into Erik by the look he was giving him. "Yeah. Treasures need protection." he said and I smiled awkwardly. "So, shall we go? She's starting to move." I mumbled to Marcel and he nodded. "It was nice seeing you." I told Erik and he smiled. "Good luck Emma." he said and we started walking away. "Good luck?" Marcel asked as if the wish was poisoned and I giggled. "For the rest of pregnancy I guess." I said and he nodded. I spotted Marco and rubbed my bump. "Baby, daddy is in front of us." I said and smiled when I felt the kick. "Your daddy is here. And he's gonna kick Freiburg's asses." Marcel said and put his hand on my tummy to feel the kick. I giggled and waved Marco. "Okay?" Marco mouthed and I nodded. I blew him a kiss and he smiled before jogging away. Baby, we're gonna watch your daddy. Be proud just as me.

Only 9 more chapters :-( I hope you like it :-)
Thanks for your votes and lovely comments <3