Chapter 67

Tuesday

I was driving to Marco's place when my phone rang. Yvonne? "Hello?" I answered. "Hi Emma. Isn't Marco around you?" she asked and I took the turning. "No, I'm just driving tl his place. Why?" I asked. "He hasn't picked up his phone yet. Just wanted to say good luck you know." she said with a giggle. "Yeah. Well, I'll tell him to call you." I said. "Thanks. Bye." she said and hung up. I'm wondering what he's doing when he can't even answer his phone.

I knocked on the door and heard Marco's footsteps. "Hi babe." he said and pecked my lips. "Why don't you answer the phone calls of your sister?" I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows. "She's called you for a few times." I said and he ran to get his phone. I waked into his room after taking off the shoes and coat and giggled. He placed the phone back on the nightstand and looked at me. "What's that?" I asked and looked at the 2 perfumes on his bed. "I don know which one to choose." he said and I rolled my eyes. I took it and tried to help him a bit. "This one." I said and held up a bottle of perfume. "Why?" he asked and stood up closer to me. "It suits you." I said simply and he giggled. "You suit me the most." he said and I blushed. "Can I make myself a cup of coffee?" I asked and he kissed my cheek. "You don't have to ask me if you can do anything." he said and I smiled. "Finish up here and come to the living room then." I said and he nodded. I was walking away when he slapped my ass. I turned around and sent him a death glare while he kept laughing. He threw his hands in the air and I giggled.

"Sooo, shall I drive you to the hotel later?" I asked Marco and he shook his head. "Auba will give me a lift." Marco said and I placed the cup on the table. "I'm nervous." I said and he giggled. "What?" he asked and I regret saying it all loud. "I just want you to win." I mumbled shyly while looking down on my lap. "Aaaw." Marco made a sound and lifted my chin up. "You're so cute!" he said while smiling from ear to ear and I faked a smile. "It's not funny." I protested and he chuckled. "I hope you'll wear the kit tomorrow." he said and I raised my eyebrows. "I'll have my anorak on. How shall I put the kit on so it will be seen?" I asked and he shrugged. "You can have it under the anorak." he said and I giggled. "Em...I was wondering...I don't wanna rush things, but...couldn't you sleep at mine? After the match?" Marco asked and I blushed.

This would be the first time since... "Why has this idea crossed your mind?" I asked and he looked down. "I was just thinking about it." he mumbled and I smiled. "I will stay." I said and he looked up. "Will you?" he asked and I nodded. "I'll drive you home after the match, so why not?" I shrugged and he pecked my lips. "I love you." he said and I smiled. "Me too." I said and he cleared his throat. "Have you..spoken to Jessie since the little argument?" he asked and I shook my head. "No. She hasn't been at school. Sick or something like it." I said and he nodded.  I don't want you to fight with your friends because of me." Marco said and I shook my head. "Don't think about it. Focus on the match." I said and he giggled. "Why do you want us to win so much?" he asked. So you will be happy and I will get to see you with your smile on that handsome face of yours. "Shall I rather root for Juventus?" I asked and he opened his mouth faking annoyance. "I wanna see you happy." I mumbled and he smiled. "I'm happy all the time. Because I have you." he said and I blushed.

"Good luck tomorrow. Text me when you have time." I said while standing between the door frame and Marco nodded. He walked closer and locked our lips together. It was passionate, yet a simple nice kiss. He pushed his forehead against mine and smiled. "I can't wait for you being next to me again." he said and I blushed when I realized what he means. "I love you baby. I love you." Marco said and I pecked his lips one last time. "I love you Marco. Good luck." I said and but my lip. I turned on my heel and ran down the stairs like a kid in childrengarten.

Marco's POV

I was watching her running down the stairs in awe. She's so freaking amazing. She can act like a grown woman when she has to. But she can also be a little cute kid at some times. She brings happiness into my life and I guess I will never forgive myself for sleeping with...with that woman. But Emma gave me another chance and I will not waste it. I won't. I wanna be with her forever. I was never thinking about future, but when she's around I am capable of planning my whole life. I wanna propose, have wedding, kids and grow old with her, because she is the one for me. I know it. I just do. I feel it in my heart. Whenever she smiles, it's like winning the cup. When she talks to me, her voice is much better than any other in this world. When I can hold her close, it's like a gift from heaven.