Chapter 9

"Okey. You wanna a serious talk? Fine." I said and crossed my arms over my chest. "He likes you." Marcel said. He what? Excuse me? Marco Reus likes me? "H-how do you know that?" I asked and he giggled. "He told me." he said and it made me think. "He told you, but didn't tell me?" I asked and he looked away then back at me. "Did you give him the chance to talk when he was here? No." he said and I looked down. I didn't let him talk. But.... I can't date him! I seriously can't!

"Okey, I didn't." I said and Marcel patted on my forehead. "Do you like him?" he asked. "Marcel, he is your friend. Your best friend. I can't date him even if I'd want to." I said and Marcel stood up angrily. "So this is the problem here? That he is my friend?" he exclaimed and I giggled. There's a huge vein under the skin of his forehead. "This is a serious question Emma. Answer it. Do-you-like-him?" he asked slowly and I shrugged. "He's nice. Maybe even handsome. But he is your best friend." I said. "You're crazy." he said and I stood up. 

"Where are you going?" he asked me. "It's already 8:30. And I could use some extra sleep." I said and waved him goodnight. "Have some nice dreams with Marco!" he yelled and I cuddled up to my blanket. Maybe, I could use Marco. It's become boring cuddling up to blanket. I don't wann date him just because he is Marcel's friend. If we wouldn't work together, it would become awkward. And that's something I don't want. 

Marco's POV

8:30. 8:30. 8:31. Why hasn't he called me yet? I wanna know what she thinks. I wanna know where I'm standing. If I have a chance or... or not. Phone. "Yes?" I answered immeditely. "Wow. Impatient." Marcel said and I sighed. When it comes to your cousin? Yes, I am impatient. "Have you talked to her yet?" I asked and I heard the sigh. "Yeah. Let me quote it." he said and took a deep breath. Drama queen. Or king. Who cares.

"He's nice. Maybe even handsome. But he is your best friend." he said and I choked. She thinks that I'm nice. And handsome. Good job. "She likes me?" I asked in awe. "Didn't you listen? She doesn't wanna have anything common with you because you are my friend." he said. She doesn't want me. Maybe it's because I didn't make a good first impression - calling her a char. How smart. "Hey? Are you here?" Marcel yelled into the phone. "Yes." I answered emotionless. "You know, when I told her that you like her, her eyes started shinig. Try it again. And don't let her send you away." he said and I nodded.

"She has school tomorrow, hasn't she?" I asked. "Yep. The last class will finish at noon." he said and I smiled. "Tell her to walk to school please. I will be there at noon and I'll try to invite her somewhere." I said and he giggled. "I can't promise anything, but I'll try it." he said. Thanks that he isn't the barrier between us. "Good luck tomorrow. You'll need it for sure." he said and hung up. 

I still think about her. The long dark hair. It always sways when she walks. Her deep dark eyes. The way she can tell what she thinks by her look. Her figure. That's what you get when you don't eat at the McDonald's. But to top it all her personality. She is funny, clever and caring. When Marcel needed help, she said yes. When the mood is not that good, she tries to joke. When she knew that I'm at their place, she brought me a cup of coffee. God. What is she doing to me?

Morning

I was about to close the door when Marcel stopped me. "Em?" he asked and I looked at my watch. 7:30. I have 30 minutes to get my beautiful ass to school. "Here." I said from the hall and he hurried here. "Good morning. When do you finish today?" he asked. "At noon. Why?" I asked and he took the car keys from my hand. "Run to school, take a taxi or whatever. I'll give you a lift and we'll go for lunch after school." he said and I laughed at the statement that I should run to school. "Fine. I'll get my sexy body and smart brain to school somehow. Bye." I said and shut the door behind me.

"Jess!" I screamed after I had closed the door from taxi. She turned around and waved me. "We have 5 minutes Emma! Hurry up!" she exclaimed nervously and I laughted. "C'mon c'mon! We can't be late!" she kept encouraging me and I laughed histerically. I have one hell of a good friend!

Sorry it's a short chapter, but still it is something you can read. Have you heard that Marco's staying in Dortmund? Yaaay! A man with the biggest heart :)
What do you think about the chapter? Tell me pleeease :)