Chapter 73

Saturday

I've already seen Erik's girlfriend. At least the people on internet keep saying that it's her. She seems...nice. And she's young. I don't even know why I'm thinking about it. Probably because I hate finding some big things out from media. People on internet also keep rumoring that Marco is leaving to Arsenal. And I am just like - what? You stupid idiots, he has just extended his contract with Borussia! Why would he leave? Jeez. They're really playing on my nerves.

.....

"Emma! Phooone!" Marcel yelled and I ran from the bathroom to my bedroom. I closed the door behind me because Marcel always makes fun of me when I'm talking to Marco. He says that I pout every single time I don't like something and that I smile like crazy when I like something. Well, my answer for this is that love can do magic.

"Hello." I answered the phone. "Hello beautiful." Marco said and I smiled. "I miss you harder now." I said and giggled along. "Aaaw. Do you?" he asked and I smiled. I started running circles on the duvet placed on my bed. "Yeah. Do you miss me?" I asked shyly. "I miss you like crazy. Buuut!" he sang and I chuckled. "I will be back on Monday." he said and I smiled. "I can't wait." I said. "Will you be at school?" he asked and I bit my lip. "Nope. We have break, remember?" I asked. "Oh. So break, right?" he asked in a sexy and...teasing voice. "Yeah." I said. 

"Huh. So you will be at home." he said and I giggled. "Yes." I said. "Okay. I already have a plan for us." he said and I raised my eyebrows. "Do you?" I asked. "Yes." he said and I rolled my eyes. I wanna hear more, can't he get it? "Tell me mooore!" I whined and heard his giggle. I miss him so much. "We will be in my bed...doing various stuffs." he said and I blushed. "Stuffs?" I asked and he hummed. "Yeah." he replied and I almost moaned. What is happening?

"Em? Are you there?" he asked. Yeah, I'm just catching my breath while biting my lip not to make a sound. "Y-yeah." I said. "You seem...a bit different than before." he said and I gulped. "I just miss you." I mumbled. "I love you Em. And believe me, I'm counting hours til I get to kiss you again." he said and my heart melted. "Yeah? How many now?" I teased and he giggled. "Something around 44." he said and I laughed. "Well, we will have to wait." I said. "We will have to. I love you." he said and I smiled. "I love you too." I said. "Okay. I'll have to go to bed." he said and I looked on the watch on my hand.

"Now?" I asked and he laughed. "Yes? Baby, time difference." he said and I slapped my forehead. "Oh. Sure." I said and giggled at my own stupidity. Well, I forget everything when I'm talking to Marco. "Will you watch?" Marco asked and I nodded. "Yes. Sure as hell I will." I joked. "Okay." he said while laughing. "I love you baby." he said. "I love you Marco. Bye. And good luck." I said and hung up.

.....

"Don't you wanna join me?" Marcel asked and I shook my head while eating the popcorn. He always talks to me when I'm watching a movie! I stopped it annoyed that he's interrupting again. "No thanks." I said and he rolled his eyes. "You know, there are 2 times when you aren't at home." he said and I raised my eyebrows. What the hell has got into his mind again? "When you're at school or when you're with Marco." he said and I rolled my eyes. "Are you saying that when I'm not with Marco, I don't go out?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes. You two can't move from each other." he teased and I bit my lip.

"Go already!" I sent him away and he giggled. "Okay. As you say madam." he said and kissed the top of my head. "I'll come late." he said and I nodded. As always. "Bye bye Mrs Reus!" he said and closed the door behind him. Mrs Reus? Huh. I blushed and giggled at the thought of it. Will I ever be Mrs Reus? I...I don't even know why, but it made me smile widely. Marco and me. Mr and Mrs Reus. This is my dream. This is the thing I wanna reach.

Sorry for the late update. School is keeping me busy now....
Hope you like the chapter, let me know what you think :-)
Thank for your votes and comments! I love youuu!