Chapter 79

"Emma." I turned around to see Marco leaning on the door-frame of the bedroom. "What?" I snapped and he sighed. "Em, I'm sorry." he said and I looked in front of me. I felt Marco sitting next to me, but I didn't look at him. "Is the black TV screen more interesting?" he asked and I sighed. "Do you think that I'll do whatever you want after talking about babie? No. I won't." I said and he looked down sadly. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have sait it." he said and I nodded. Yeah. He shouldn't have. "Look at me." Marco said and I shook my head. No. "Emma, look at me. Please." he said and I looked absolutely far away from him. Wait.

"We...did we talk about babies before...before our bedroom thing yesterday just so that I'd sleep with you?" I exclaimed and finally looked at him. "What?" he asked and I smiled sadly. "Of course. You knew why you're saying it." I said and stood up. "No. No. I didn't say it just because I wanted to have sex." Marco said and I faked a smile. "I will never start talking about babies just to make you sleep with me." Marco said and I looked down on the floor. Marco stood up and walked closer to me. "Look, if we will have sex just for one reason, to make you pregnant, it won't work. Sex to make you pregnant never works. We have to do it because we feel like it." he said and I looked at him. "Em, I wanna sleep with you because what you're doing to me is unbelievable." he said and I blushed. "Having sex with you is amazing to me. And baby on the way would be the biggest gift." he said and I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and chuckled lightly. "I can do unbelievable things?" I teased and he giggled.

"Yes. But I want you to know that I do wanna have babies. With you. But we can't have sex just because you wanna fall pregnant." Marco said and I pecked his lips slowly. "Just to let you know, I didn't sleep with you last night just to fall pregnant." I said and he smiled. "Good. I know that it's been sensitive theme for the past few weeks." he said and I nodded. "Do you still wanna take the shower?" I asked and he giggled. "Nope. I'll have enough if you can kiss me." he said and I smiled. That's the least I can do. I leaned in and kissed him. I wrapped my legs around him and he started walking towards our bedroom. "I love you." he said and put me on the bed. "I love you too." I said and he smiled. "You know, I'll never get enough of listening to it." he said and I giggled. "Marco?" I asked and he looked at me. "Yep?" he asked and settled his head on my chest. I giggled and stared running my fingers through his hair. "I am happy with you. And...you are probably the best thing that has happened to me." I said and he lifted his head up. He smiled and I saw the happiness in his eyes. "I love you so much. And believe me when I say that you are the best thing in my life." he said and kissed my lips. "I am sorry for this...outbursts I've had recently." I said and he kissed my chest. "Blame it on the hormones." Marco said and I started laughing. "Yeah. Hormones. They're behind everything bad." I said and caressed his cheek. "They've changed. From girly hormones, to hormones of a woman." he said and looked up. "And it's been changing into mother hormones recently." he said and I blushed.

"I..I won't push onto this theme anymore. We will wait and see." I said and Marco smiled. He put his head on my chest once again and I smile at the action. "We will wait and see. But you can start practising with Nico." he said and I laughed. "I can start practising with you too. You're 25, but you are some kind of baby too." I said and he smacked my ass playfully. "That was rude." he said and I kissed the top of his head. "Sorry then." I said and let my eyes close themselves. We will be enjoying this feeling now. Just the two of us. We're happy and that's the important thing now.

Friday

"Good luck." I told Marco and pecked his lips. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I love you. And I expect to see you tomorrow." he said and I chuckled. "Of course. We all will be there." I said and he smiled. "Okay. I'll wave." he said and I laughed. "Wave wave. I'm sure I and Nico will be waving too." I said and he nodded. "Okay. I should go." he said and I smiled. "I love you." he said and pecked my lips. "I love you too. I hope you will have a nice sleep in the hotel bed." I said ironically and he rolled his eyes. "Don't remind me." he groaned and I giggled. I pecked his lips and ran my fingers through his hair. "Bye-bye." I said and he smiled. "Bye baby." he said and kissed me once again. He's gonna sleep in the hotel tonight that means I get time alone. Huh. I think I'll visit Marcel. 

Marco's POV

"It will take 15 minutes." I told Auba and he shrugged. "We have enough of time." he said and I nodded. I got off the car and walked towards my parents' house. I need to know something from my mom. I know that dad's not at home so I can be completely honest with her. "Marco? Hello." mom said when she opened the door. "Hi." I said and walked past her. "Doesn't your friend want come inside?" she asked while following me to the living room. "No. I'm here just for a few minutes." I replied and sat down. I took a deep breath and mom furrowed her eyebrows. "Marco, what did you do?" mom asked sternly and I rolled my eyes. Why does she always ask this question?

"Mom, I didn't do anything bad." I said and I could almost hear the huge stone that fell from her heart. "So? Why do you look so worried?" she asked and I chuckled. "Mom, I...I need to ask you something. And I need an honest answer." I said and she giggled. "Marco just ask me already." she said and I took a deep breath. "We...Emma's been talking about babies lately. And...I'm not saying that I don't wanna babies, but..I need to know if I'm ready." I said and mom covered her mouth. Is this a good or a bad sign?

"You want babies?" she asked breathlessly and I chuckled nervously. "Mom, I...we do. But I wanna know if I am ready. And who else is to tell me if not you?" I asked and she smiled. "Marco, you will be an amazing dad. I am sure you are ready." she said and I blushed. "Marco, being a parent is the best feeling. It can complete any person. And I am sure that you are ready. You grew up with 2 sisters. You are ready." she said and I smiled. "When?" she asked and I raised my eyebrows. "What 'when'?" I asked and she giggled. "When do you want the baby?" she asked and I blushed. "We are...thinking that after Emma has the first degree, that means after this school year." I said and she hugged me immediately.

"Emma is ready too. When she talks about babies it's a sign of being ready. And you, you are ready." she said and I smiled. "Thanks mom. I needed to know." I said and she caressed my cheek. "Do you love her that much?" she asked and I chuckled. "You know how I was like when I was without her." I said and she smiled sadly. "She gave me a second chance. And I haven't missed a single time to tell her how much I love her and how beautiful she is to me." I said while looking down on the floor. Whenever I talk about her a smile appears on my face. 

"I told you that I know you will be together. I knew it. She was made for you." mom said and I giggled. I stood up and so did mom. "Marco, being parents is a huge responsibility, but I know that you two will be amazing. And I am going to have a grandchild!" she exclaimed and I laughed. I kissed her cheek and smiled. "I hope to see you tomorrow." I said and she threw her hands in the air. "I will be the first person to be there." she said, but held up her finger immediately. "After your Emma of course." she said and I smiled. Yeah. My Emma. "Okay. Go so you won't be late." mom said and I went to the hall. "I hope I helped you a bit." she said and I opened the door. "You did help me. Thank you." I said and she smiled. "I'm crossing my fingers for you." she said and I smiled. "Bye mom." I said and she waved me. So, I am ready. And I can't wait for it. But as I said, we can't only think about the baby. We need to do what we do because we want to. And our baby will be a result of love. I love my Emma over everything. And when she is pregnant...huh...It will be a beautiful moment of our lives.