Chapter 74

Sunday

I was watching the match against Georgia when Marcel patted my shoulder. "Cola?" he asked and held up the glass in his hand. I rolled my eyes and focused my gaze on the game. Marco scored! He freaking scoooored! "That's my Marco!" I had pointed on the screen before high-fiving Marcel. We continued watching the match when a stupid Georigian player hit Marco in the face. "Jesus!" I exclaimed and took a deep breath after Marco had stood up. He wears number 2. I'll find you idiot! Nobody is allowed to hit my boyfriend!

Nationalelf won. 2:0. And I can't even describe the way I feel! My boyfriend scored the opening goal! My amazing Marco! I love him. I took my phone and wrote a text saying 'Love you, love you, love you, love you. I'm so unbelievably proud of you baby! Love you.' Yeah. I guess that's what I feel now. I am proud and happy. And I love Marco.

I was laying in my bed reading a book of muscles so that I will be a bit more clever when my phone rang. Marco. "I. Am. So. Proud. Of. You." I said without greeting him and heard his giggle. "Hello Em." he said and I smiled. "I love you so much." I said. "I love you too. Do you even know how much I miss you?" he asked and I grinned at the thought of being with him tomorrow. "I know. Because I miss you too." I said. "I love you Ms Fornell." he said and it hit me again. Marcel, calling me Mrs Reus. I just...I wanna be with him again. So that I won't think about stupid not important things. "I love you too." I said. "Hey, promise me something." he said and I chuckled. "What?" I asked and waited for his response. "I'll come back home at around 3 pm tomorrow. Be at my flat. Please." he begged and I giggled. "Don't you wanna meet Marcel? I thought that you're gonna come here." I said. "No no no. I want you to myself. Pretty please." he said and I chuckled. "Okay. I promise I will be there." I said. "Get ready for something." he said and I raised my eyebrows. "For what?" I asked. "I have to ask you." he said and I bit my lip. "Ask me then." I said. "Nooo. Not over phone." he said and I pouted. "Pleeease. Marcoooo." I begged. "No. Wait for me." he said and I sighed desperately. "At least I know that you're looking forward meeting me." he said and I promise if he's around I'd punch his arm. "You dork. I will always be looking forward meeting you!" I groaned. "I love you Emma." he said and I smiled. If words could only describe how much I love him.

Monday

I was walking around Marco's flat not patient enough. I am so freaking excited to see him again. I looked out of the window and clapped my hands. He's here! I unlocked the door and waited for him to come upstairs. I was about to take my glass back to the kitchen when I heard him opening the door. I ran from the kitchen, through the living room to finally get to the hall. "Marcooo!" I yelled and ran to him. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist. "I missed you so much." I mumbled into his neck. I moved my head a little and bit my lip. I pushed Marco's head with my hand so that his lips could arrive on mine. I pulled away after a while to see his smirk. "I love you." he said and kissed my cheek. "And about the I miss you part." he said huskily and slapped my ass little. "Have you brought some clothes? So that you can stay tonight." he said and I nodded while bitting my lip. "Good." he said and put me down on the floor. "I need to unpack. Wait in the living room." he said and I shook my head. "Nooo. I wanna be around you." I pouted and he rubbed my cheek. "Baby, wait in the living room. I need to prepare something. So please, please wait there." he said and I sighed. "Okay." I said and walked away feeling absolutely offended that he doesn't want me around.

"I'm back." Marco said and sat down on the sofa next to me. I pulled him down by his T-shirt and he smirked. "You missed me." he said and I bit my lip. "Mhm." I mumbled and pecked his lips. "What do you wanna ask?" I asked and he looked down on his lap. "I love you." he said and kissed the side of my neck. I smiled and he looked me in the eyes. "I was thinking...you've got break this week, so we could use the time properly." he said and I shrugged. "I love you Emma. And I've missed you so freaking much. And every single time I will return home, I wanna know that I won't miss you anymore." he said while holding my hand and running circles on it with his thumb. I gulped and hoped he will continue right then. "I love you and I don't wanna be without you any longer." he said and I smiled. "I don't wanna be without you either." I mumbled and he pecked my lips. "Move in with me." he said and my eyes went wide. "W-what?" I asked and he nodded. "Move in. Here." he said and I tried to catch my breath.

"Em, will you move here? You have time this week so you could bring everything you need here." he said with hopeful look and I bit my lip from happiness. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "I will move in. I wanna be with you!" I exclaimed and pulled away. He smiled and put his palms on my cheeks. "You don't even know how happy you can make me." he said and I locked our lips together. I. Will. Move. In. With. My. Marco. Wtf?!

.....

"You what?" Marcel asked and my grip around Marco's hand got more tight. "C'm on. Emma will live with me. She will be happy and safe." Marco said and I nodded. "Does Nina know?" Marcel asked and crossed his arms over his chest. "Mom knows that I love Marco over everything in this world. I'll call her to let her know." I said and Marcel shook his head while a huge grin was laying on his lips. "Okay. But you will have to take care of her!" he pointed on Marco with his index finger and I giggled.

.....

"Your wardrobe is freaking huge!" I exclaimed when we managed to settle all of my clothes in it. "You know, I bought this big one because I knew you would move in one day." he said and I rolled my eyes. He didn't even know we will be a couple. Marco wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and I smiled at the feeling of his lips on the back of my head. "I love you." I said and turned around. "We will be happy, right?" I asked and he kissed the tip of my nose. "We will. Can you imagine how surprised my parents will be tomorrow when we tell them?" he asked and I bit my lip. I hope they will agree. "We've just taken a step ahead in our relationship." Marco said proudly and I smiled. "I love you so much Emma. And there's no way I'll ever let you go." he said and I smiled. I pecked his lips and pulled away. "Never ever?" I asked and he smiled. "Never ever." he confirmed and kissed my forehead. I hugged him and buried my face into his chest. "My beautiful Emma." Marco said and I smiled. "This is our home now. Our home. Everything is ours. Not mine, nor yours, but ours." he said and I smiled wider.

They moooooved in togetheeeeer! Hahahaaa! How do you like it?
Thanks for your comments and votes. I appreciate each one of them!
So, I need to ask you something what is important to this story. But I can't name it. So I'll hide it under number 1 and 2. The only thing I ask you to do is to choose between these 2 numbers and let me know :-) thank you, it's really important!