Chapter 99

April, 2018

"Say hi." I told Liv and bounced her in my arms when I walked in the kitchen. "Hello." Marco greeted us and pecked my lips. "Hi princess." he told Olivia and took her on his lap. "I don't have practice today. But we can play some football, can't we?" he asked her and I cleared my throat. "What about me?" I asked and Marco smirked. "You too." Liv said and pointed on me. "Haha. Funny." I said and Marco stood up leaving Liv on the sofa. "Play with us." he pouted and I rolled my eyes. "There's no way I'm gonna kick into a ball when you're against me." I said and he chuckled. "We'll be nice." he said and kissed my cheek. "Nope." I said and my stomach twisted. "I have to do groceries." I said and pecked his lips. "Will you be fine with Liv?" I asked and he nodded. "She's my daugter too." he said and I looked at Olivia. This feeling in my stomach. I know it. "Liv, I'll go and buy some food." I said and she looked at me with her big green eyes. "Gummy bears?" she asked and I giggled. "Gummy bears. Anything else?" I asked and she squealed playing with my hair. She's been playing with my hair since forever. And it's comic how much joy it brings to her. "Jelly beans." she said and I kissed her forehead. "Bye bye." I said and she waved me. "If you wanna play football, change her white leggins into something else." I said and he nodded. "Fine mommy. Don't worry." he said and pecked my lips.

.....

"I'll go to the bathroom." I said and Marco furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?" he asked and I bit my lip. "I..need to pee." I lied. Well, not lied. Because I need to pee. But not into the toilet. "I'll be right back." I said and walked there quickly.

"Marco?" I called stepping into the living room. "Is Liv still asleep?" I asked and he nodded. "She hasn't made a sound." he said pointing on the baby walkie talkie. "I..." I started, but stopped. Sitting down next to him, I took his hand in mine. "What's wrong Em?" he asked and I chuckled. "Well, nothing's wrong. Actually right." I said and he raised his eyebrows. "O-okay?" he said and I giggled nervously. "Marco, there's something here." I said placing his hand on my tummy. "Actually, someone." I said and he looked at me with a huge grin. "Baby?" he asked and I nodded. "Baby!" he exclaimed and hugged me after kissing me. "I love you so much Em." he said and I smiled. "I love you too." I mumbled and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, how far are we?" he asked and I giggled when he said 'we'. "Something about 7 weeks." I said and he chuckled lightly. "So our baby is just a little bean." he said and I nodded. "Our little bean." I said and he pecked my lips. "Let's tell Liv." he said making me stand up. "Marco, she's asleep." I said and he groaned. "Okay. Okay." he said and knelt down. "I love you baby." he said and kissed my belly.

"Olivia, we'd like to tell you something." Marco said and I kissed the top of her head. "Would you like a little sister or a little brother?" Marco asked and she squealed. "Baby." she said and I giggled. "Yes!" she exclaimed and I made her face me. "Well, there is gonna be one." I said and she squealed after making a jump. "Baby!" she exclaimed again and Marco took her away from me beng afraid of her hurting me or the baby. "Do you wanna feel it?" he asked and she nodded excited. "Do this." he said and placed his hand on my tummy. "This?" she asked quietly her hand inches away from my belly. "Yes. Don't worry, baby." I said and pressed it against my skin. "Baby." she whispered and Marco kissed my belly. "I?" she asked pointing on my belly. "Kiss." Marco said and she pressed her lips on it. I love them so much. Being mom at 25 years old is the best thing that has happened to me.

January, 2019

"Marco?" I called slowly opening my eyes. "Here I am." he spoke and kissed my forehead. "Where is Marcel?" I asked and he smiled. "They're checking if everything is all right. He should be here in a few." he said and I smiled. "How does he look like?" I asked and the door was opened. "Good morning Mrs Reus. Your little boy is absolutely fine." the nurse said and placed him in my arms. "Fine, but also hungry." she said and I giggled. "Thanks." Marco told her and she left. "Hello Marcel." I said and kissed his forehead. "His hair is blond with a bit of hazel. Exactly like yours." I whispered and Marco smiled sitting next to me. "We have a little boy." Marco said and pecked my lips. "Thank you Em. Thank you so much." he said and I giggled when Marcel made a sound. Naming him Marcel was my idea. Marcel, my cousin, means more than anything to me. He's helped me plenty of times. And naming our son Marcel is the best way to let him know how much I appreaciate him.

4 days later

"Liv, baby, be careful." I told her when she was near Marcel. "Can I kiss?" she asked and I nodded. "Go and take a shower Em. I'll be here with them." Marco said from behind and I smiled. "Thank you." I said and he hugged me. "Relax in the bath as long as you want to." he said and I pecked his lips. "Be good." I told Liv and she nodded. "Will you help daddy with Marcel?" I asked and she nodded excited. "Mommy will be right back, but daddy is right here." I said and kissed Marcel's cheek. "I love you baby." I whispered and started walking out of the room. "We love you." Marco and Olivia said at the same time and I turned around laughing lightly. "I love you too babies." I said and giggled shaking my head lightly. My little dorks.

They have the 2nd baby! Boy named Marcel!
Sorry for the updating delay :( I've had some sort of crisis lately.
Thanks for your votes an comments :)
The last chapter will be posted on Sunday/Monday. The new fanfic will be updated when you want :)