Chapter 89

July 17, 2015

My hormones have been playing with me. Once, I'm smiling, but the other time, I feel like crying. I was packing some last pieces of clothes while Marco was in the living room with Marcel. We're going for a holiday. The date when we'll come back is the 25th of July. Marco has to start practicing then and so we have not much time. But we'll enjoy it. Our destination is Ibiza. I didn't want to be on a yacht and so we will stay in a hotel. I opened the door to see Marco and Marcel laughing their asses off. What is so funny? "I wanna go to Miami once again! To see the cafe where the girls with huge boobs were serving us." Marcel said while laughing and I furrowed my eyebrows. Are they talking about girls with big boobs when I am around?! Is Marco talking about any kinds of girls?! "Yeah. I promise we'll go there." Marco said and I sniffled. Exactly. I have big boobs, but he doesn't like it because they're big because of the milk in it. But the girls, huh, they have big boobs because they are not pregnant!

Marco turned around and his smile froze. "Em." he said and stood up. He reached me, but I took a step back. "Oh come on Emma!" Marcel said. Yeah, they both are annoyed with my behave. But let me tell you guys - it's not nice listening to you talking about girls who have big boobs when I am pregnant, emotional and fat! "Don't say a single thing!" I said and pointed my finger on Marcel. "And you, let me be." I told Marco and closed the door behind me. I just need to breath. I started rubbing my belly not believing that Marco would like to see boobs of somebody else than me.

5 minutes later

I opened the door and rubbed my eyes. I got tired from all the crying. "Take the suitcases. We can't be late." I said and Marco sighed. "Emma, come here." he said and I faked a smile. "Go and take the suitcases. The plane takes off in 3 hours." I said and went to the hall. I put on my sandals and sighed. I can't even bent down because my belly is getting bigger day by day.

I was sitting in the backseat with a pillow on my lap. I need the pillow for the flight. Being comfortable is the only thing I'm asking for. Marco got in the car and Marcel started the engine. "Good back there?" Marcel asked and I looked out of the window. "Emma." he groaned, but I ignored him. "'Baby? Could you answer?" Marco asked and looked at me. "I couldn't." I mumbled. I started rubbing my belly again trying to settle down in this car. I know that I'm angry about nothing. But I really don't like the idea of Marco being around women with big boobs. And the hormones inside of me are just making everything worse.

.....

I sat down next to the window and Marco sat down on the seat next to me. "Will you talk to me?" he asked and I looked at him. "My boobs aren't enough?" I asked sadly with tears in my eyes again. "Oh come on. I said it so Marcel won't make fun of me!" he said and I clenched my jaw. "Of course." I muttered and looked away. Marco put his hand on my belly, but I slapped it away. "Let us be." I said and he sighed. "Em, I am sorry. I shouldn't have said it. Of course your boobs are just perfect. Really." he said and kissed my bare shoulder. "Please." he said, but I moved away. "I wanna sleep." I said and closed my eyes. "I love you." Marco said after sighing and kissed my cheek.

.....

I was laying on the bed relaxing after the flight. I couldn't find the comfortable position for myself there. And when it seemed that I'm just fine, I felt that my baby wasn't comfortable. At all. So I kept moving from one position to another. For an hour and a half.

"Em, baby." Marco said and shook my shoulder carefully. I opened my eyes and Marco smiled. He caressed my cheek. "What about going to the beach?" he asked and I bit my lip. I don't know if I feel like it now that I'm big. Walking around in bikini. Huh. I don't know... "You look amazing." Marco said and rubbed my belly. "Please." he said and I smiled lightly. I nodded and stood up slowly. I was walking to the bathroom to change into my yellow pair of bikini when he pulled me back into his body. "I love you. And I love the way you look." Marco mumbled into my ear and kissed the side of my neck. "Love you." he repeated and let me go into the bathroom.

We were walking hand in hand and I have to admit I'm happy. There were lots of women around, but Marco had his eyes only on me. When we reached the beach, I sat down on the sunbed. "I'm tired." I said and giggled. "Relax." Marco said and I lay down. "Do you wanna stay in this?" Marco asked and pointed on the dress I had on. "Too tired to take it off." I said and Marco hovered over me. He pecked my lips and then my belly. "Will we swim later?" he asked and I nodded. "Marco? Can we have dinner in our room please?" I asked and he smiled. "Sure." he said and kissed my cheek. "Whatever for my ladies." he said and sat down on the sunbed next to me.

I opened my eyes slowly and took a deep breath. How much I love Ibiza! I looked at Marco who had a grin on his face. "Good morning." I said and he giggled. "Good morning babies." he said and sat down. It's about 3 pm, but it's morning to me since I was sleeping since we had come on the beach. Marco's been amazing. He lets me sleep, eat and we do what I want to do. "Do you wanna go swimming?" I asked and he chuckled. "Do you?" he asked and I smiled. "If you want to." I said and he stood up. I took his hand and we walked closer to the sea. "Coming in?" Marco asked when his legs were already in the water while I was standing away. "I don't know. Isn't it cold?" I asked and he laughed. He walked closer to me and led me in the water. "Cold?" he asked and I shook my head. "Nope." I said and he pecked my lips. "How is baby?" he asked when my tummy was in the water too. "Good." I said and he smiled. He put his hand on the belly and I smiled. I like the contact very much. "She says that you're beautiful." he said and I giggled. He took a step closer and pecked my lips. "And I think the same." he said.

So, she's a bit emotional, isn't she? Just to let you know, there are 11 chapters to come :-)
Thanks for your votes and comments. I hope I'll get to read much more comments :-)