Chapter 72

Wednesday

I haven't talked to Jessie since I got to know the truth. Nobody talks to her. Well, by nobody I mean Thomas, Jake, Nina and Hanna. We all think the same. She was lying and that's not what a real friendship is about. Anyways, that's the last thing that matters to me right now. I'm sitting on my sofa waiting for the match to begin. Marco is in the starting line up and I can't be more proud. This feeling has been filling me since he's left to representate Germany. I sent him a text before the match. I sent 'You can score. I feel it in my bones. Love you xo' and he replied 'Score for you. Love you my Emma.' I love him. And I love when he calls me my Emma.

The 17th minute came and I screamed from happiness. Marco has just scored! He freaking scored! "That's my boyfriend!" I said and pointed on the TV. Marcel laughed while shaking his head. "Yeah, I know about it." he said and I blushed. I've just overreacted. Again. "And so does everybody." he said and I raised my eyebrows. "What?" I asked and he cleared his throat. "There...there were some pics of you on internet in the morning." he said and I looked down on my lap for a while. I knew that this would come. It had to. But I hope that the paps will stay at photos. Nothing else. If the only thing they want is a photo of us, it's fine. As long as they won't bother me at school or so, everything is all right.

"It doesn't matter to me." I said and Marcel smiled. "You are made for each other." he said and I grinned. "Why do you think so?" I asked and she shrugged. "Well, you...it's undescribable. But when I see you two, it's the most clear thing around the world." he said and I smiled. He's my Marco. Just like I am his Emma, he is my Marco.

2:2. Freaking 2:2. I can already see all those headlines tomorrow. I'm currently laying on my bed waiting for Marco to call me. And here it comes. "Hello!" I answered excited and heard his chuckle. "Hi baby." he said and I smiled. How much I miss him. "I saw the goal. It was amazing." I said. "Oh, thanks. You wanted me to score and so I did." he said and I giggled. "Marco I miss you." I said. "I miss you too." he said and I bit my lip. "Em? What if...what if we go and visit my parents on Tuesday?" he asked. "Um...we can go...sure." I answered. "They want to see me and they didn't forget to mention something like 'bring your precious girlfriend'." he said and I blushed. "I will come with you." I said. "Thank you." he said and I smiled. "What are you doing?" he asked and I heard some voices around him. "Laying." I said. "I wish I can be there." he said and I chuckled. "But you are playing for Germany. And you love it." I said. "Yeah. But I love you." he said. "I love you too." I said and rubbed my eyes. "Okay. I know that you wanna sleep now and so I'll call back tomorrow." he said and I smiled. "Okay. But don't forget to call me." I said and he giggled. "I won't forget." he said and I yawned. "I love you baby." he said. "Me too." I said. "Bye Em." he said and hung up.

.....

I was watching the TV when they announced Gossip news. Argh. Gossips gossips gossips. 'Erik Durm, BVB's defender, was on a TV show yesterday and he admitted something. Our precious Erik has officially a girlfriend now! Good luck Erik. We hope you last forever.' the presenter said and I smiled. He has a girlfriend. Huh. Maybe he has never liked me the way he said he did. But I'm happy for him. I really am happy. It means he wasn't that disappointed. Okay. I'm going for a walk now. Some fresh air will help me.

I was walking through the park when an idea crossed my mind. I started walking in the place where Erik took me. I sat down on the bench and started inhlaing the oxygen. Somebody cleared his throat behind me and so I turned around. "H-hi." I breathed out and Erik smiled. "Hello Em." he said and I stood up. Awkward. "Uum...I'm just..I'll go." I said and started walking away, but he spun me around. "Don't." he said and I chuckled. "I heard that you have a girlfriend. What a lucky girl." I said and he looked down. "I...I wanted to tell you, but...I found it stupid to call and say 'hey. I have a girlfriend.' " he said and I laughed. He hasn't changed his behaviour. "It isn't stupid." I said and he smiled. "She is kind." he said and I smiled. I'm happy that he is happy. "Found love?" I asked and he blushed. I rubbed his arm and giggled along. "I'm happy for you." I said and he shook his head lightly. "What about you? How are you? And...and Marco?" he asked and I fake a smile. He said you and Marco in a bitter way.  "We're happy." I said and he smiled.

"I'm sorry that you haven't heard from me..since the night." I said out of nowhere and he nodded. "I...I like you. I still do. But we aren't meant for each other." he said and I gulped. "Why do you look so scared?" Erik asked and I tried to put on a smile. I failed. "I mean..." he started and looked down on the ground. "Em, it's just...I like you, but now I have a girlfriend and I like her more." he said and I let out a broken smile. Not comfortable in this conversation. "I should go." I said and turned around. "Wait." he reached for my arm. "I just...Sorry if you didn't want to hear it." he said and I shook my head. I just don't like listening to him talking about his girlfriend. I actually don't like listening to him talking about anything right now. When I imagine that I wanted to use him...I just don't feel like talking to him about it. "It's fine." I said and pulled away. "Bye Erik." I said and started walking away quickly.

Thursday

I was dialing Marco's number while sitting on the sofa. Marcel's away though it's almost 11 pm. Why not?! "Hey my beautiful lady." Marco answered and I giggled. "Hi Marco." I said. "Marco? I'm only Marco?" he joked and I didn't stop giggling. "You are my amazing and handsome boyfriend Marco." I named and heard him doing the 'pfff' sound. "Happy now?" I asked. "More than happy." he said and I looked down on my lap. "I saw...I saw a pic of you and your teammates having dinner." I said. "Were you searching photos of me?" he asked and I blushed. "Nah. Leave it. Why don't you smile?" I asked. "I was too busy." he said and I raised my eyebrows. "Busy?" I asked and heard his chuckle. "Yep. Busy thinking about you." he said and I smiled. "I love you." I mumbled. "I love you too. Do you know the good news?" he asked and I giggled at his excitement. "No, tell me." I said. "Well, the time apart is getting shorter day by day." he said and I giggled. "I miss you Em." he said like a little kid. "Oh, my poor baby." I pouted. "Yeah. I just wanna kiss you already." he said and I giggled. "I won't let you leave my side when I'm back home." he said and I smiled. It will be my pleasure having him by my side.

The 72nd chapter is here people! How do you like it?
Thanks for your comments and votes! I love you!