Chapter 19

"Fabian?" I asked after somebody had answered the phone. "Hi Em. Yeah. I..it's me." he mumbled and I sat down on my bed. "So, what do you need?" I asked nervously. Seriously, why am I talking to him? I don't wanna make his pain even bigger. "Jessie told me that she told you... about me." he said and Marcel walked in my room. I waved my hands so he would leave, but he just smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. I... I'm sorry." I said and Marcel furrowed his eyebrows. "Why? I don't mean why you're sorry, but.. but why aren't you interested?" he asked and I sighed.

"I'm not single." I mumbled and Marcel smiled. Oh how much I'll beat that idiot. "Wh-what?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "Fabian I have to go. I'm sorry. Really sorry." I said and hung up. "Who was that?" Marcel asked immediately. "Fabian. Hey and don't forget to tell Marco." I said ironically and he stuck his tongue out. "What did he want?" Marcel asked and I stood up. "He wanted to know why I'm not interested in him." I said and he laughed. "He's 18!" Marcel exclaimed.

"So what? Age is not a problem." I said and he stood up too. "So if there's no Marco, you'd date him?" he asked and I choked. "What?! No! And now, leave my room!" I exclaimed and Marcel shook his head. "Nope. Marco called and we're going out for dinner so dress up. You have 20 minutes." Marcel said."What shall I wear?" I asked and he laughed. "Blouse, jeans and some shoes would be fine." he said and I laughed. "Okay. But now, leave." I said and made him leave.

I put on white baggy blouse, light jeans and black high heeled boots. My hair is up in a pony tail and my lips are pink. I went out of my room and looked for Marcel. "Where are you?" I yelled. "Here." he yelled from the hall and I rolled my eyes. I appeared there and he whistled. "Okay. I don't think it will be food what Marco will wanna eat." he said and I blushed. "Are you driving?" I asked and he nodded. "We will lift him up and then go to the restaurant." he said and I nodded. "Fine." I said and we left.

"Where the hell is he?" Marcel exclaimed. If I am not sitting in the backseat, I'd probably slap him. Everybody needs some time to get ready. Marco opened the front door and sat down. "Hey." he said and I smiled at the sound of his voice. "Hi." I said and Marco turned his head around. "Why are you sitting there?" Marco asked and Marcel started driving. "I have my high heels on. I can't drive in it! Besides there aren't 3 seats in the front." I said and Marco pouted. He stared on me, but Marcel cleared his throat. "You can kiss her when we're out of the car. She isn't gonna leave." Marcel said and I rolled my eyes.

I stepped out of the car only to meet Marco's arms. "Hello." he mumbled and leaned in. He pecked my lips and I smiled. "You two are cute. But I don't think I need to see 10 kisses per minute." Marcel said and I giggled. "Let's go inside." Marcel said and I looked at Marco. He interviewed out fingers and we stepped in. I looked round the restaurant and saw Jessie. Her parents. And Fabian. I shiverred immediately and Marco looked at me. "Everything fine Em?" he asked and I nodded nervously. "Let's go. I'm starving." Marcel said and I nodded. Oh God. Let's hope that he won't notice me. I sat down next to Marco and Marcel opposite us.

"What will you eat?" Marco asked me and I sighed. "Salad with uuum..chicken..." I said and looked at them. This is so screwed up. The waiter came, but I didn't listen. Oh God. Fabian's gaze fell on me. Breath Emma. "So you two lovebirds, you are cute." Marcel said and I looked at Marco. "It's hard now to be cute when Emma is around." Marco said and I blushed. "Too sweet." Marcel said and I giggled. Marco leaned in. What if Fabian is still looking? Emma pull away. No, I can't pull away. His lips landed on mine and we pulled away after a while.

"Oh sorry." somebody said after he had bumped into out table. I looked up and realized that it's Fabian. Shit. What now? "Emma? Hello." he said and my heart was replaced by my stomach. Oh I'm gonna throw up. "H-hey." I mumbled and looked at Marcel. "Marcel, this is Fabian. My cousin." I said and they shook hands. Silence. Oh God. Say something. Anything. "Excuse me." the waiter said and brought us our food. Thank you! "So I don't wanna bother. Enjoy your food." he said and left. Marcel started laughing and Marco gave him obscure look.

"Sorry, it's just that... that moron loves Emma and he called her about 2 hours ago." Marcel said and I kicked his leg under the table. "Ouch!" Marcel exclaimed. "What?!" Marco asked at the same time. "Nothing. And you are the biggest idiot ever!" I said and pointed on Marcel. He rolled his eyes and I sighed. Why can't he keep his mouth shut?! "He what?" Marco asked and I looked at him. "Nothing. He nothing." I said and he faked a smile. "He told you that he loves you. That isn't 'nothing'." Marco said and I threw my hands in the air. "It is! For me it means nothing!" I said and started eating. Silent. And this silence lasted the whole dinner.

"Thanks. For the dinner and the ride." Marco said and Marcel nodded. "Sure thing." Marcel replied. "Em, could you come out?" Marco asked and I nodded. I stepped out of the car and we both went some metres away from Marcel's car. "Emma, you told me that he likes you yesterday. But when he loves you, it's something absolutely different." Marco said and I sighed. He has never said that he loves me. "He hasn't said it! He said that he likes me! Likes!" I exclaimed in whisper. "He better stay away or he will regret it." Marco said and I hugged him. "Em, Marcel is waiting." Marco said and I shrugged. "Can't you just hug me back?!" I exclaimed and I heard his giggle. He hugged back and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm leaving tomorrow. And will be back after the midnight, so on Sunday." Marco said and I pulled away. "Okay. I'll watch the match tomorrow." I said and Marco chuckled. "Fine." he mumbled and we heard the toot. "I guess he wants to go home." I said while laughing. Marco pecked my lips and I smiled. "Bye. And good luck." I said and went into the car.