Chapter 78

Thursday

I was woken up by feeling a light kiss on my lips. I opened my eyes to see Marco hovering over me. Again. "Hello." I said groggily and he smiled. "Hi baby." he said and pecked my lips again. "How are you?" he asked inches away from my face. I shrugged and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Good." I said and he smirked. "Do you waaant to...take a shower for example?" he sang and I chuckled. "Yeah. I will take one. Alone." I said and stood up from the bed. "No, no, no." he said and stood up too. "I'm taking one too." he said and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Okay. After me." I said and he smirked. "Nope." he said and pecked my lips. He moved his hands on my ass. Okay, I get the point that he knows how to make me do something. "Okay." I mumbled and he smiled. "See? I am a genius." he said proudly and I rolled my eyes.

I stepped in the shower and let the water run down my body. I felt Marco's presence behind me and smiled. "When is your training?" I asked while turning around. "5 pm." he said and I bit my lip. "Shall I drive you?" I asked and he shook his head. "Nope. Auba drives me there, Robin drives me back home." he said and I raised my eyebrows. "Will Robin come here?" I asked and he nodded. "Yep. Marcel too." he said and I smiled. "Okay." I said and took the shampoo. I put some on my palm and looked at Marco. "I love waking up next to you. Knowing that you don't have to leave for school." Marco said and stepped closer. "Well, I'll have break since June." I said and he smiled.

"I know. But...we have a tour in Asia. In July." he said and I bit my lip. "I will spend some time with my parents then." I said and he smiled. "Do you want the second degree too?" Marco asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "I mean...you said you want a baby." Marco said and I grinned. "But...I don't want a baby if you don't want baby." I said and Marco rubbed my back what sent shivers down my body. "I do." he said and I smiled. "We will talk about it when you're not in the happy bubble." I said and he kissed my cheek. "Happy bubble?" he asked and kissed the other cheek. "Yeah. Happy bubble. That's where you are." I said and he shrugged. "I am in a happy bubble when you're around." he said and kissed the tip of my nose. "You are in a happy bubble after yesterday's night." I teased and he giggled. "Maybe." he said and kissed my bare shoulder. "You are amazing. Beautiful." he said and I made him stop kissing my body. "We both need a shower." I said with a wink and turned my back to him, absolutely ignoring him.

.....

I took the broom and walked in the kitchen. "Marco? C'm here." I said sternly while looking on the floor. "Yeah?" he asked after walking in super innocent way. "Look down." I said and pointed on the floor with my hands on my hips. "Uum, floor?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "There are crumbs everywhere!" I exclaimed and he giggled. "No. No. No. It's not funny at all." I said and he looked at me with pout on his face. "I was hungry." he said and I raised my eyebrows after I had started laughing. "So? It allows you to take a plate." I said and he pouted harder. "Sorry." he said and I nodded. "Okay. Fine. The next time, take a plate." I said and started sweeping the floor.

I walked in the living room absolutely tired of all the sweeping. "I promise if you don't take the plate next time, I will kick your ass." I said and threw myself on the sofa. I closed my eyes when I felt Marco's breath on my face. "Sorry." he said and pecked my lips. I opened my eyes and giggled. He's hovering over me. Again. "Marco, is hovering over me your new hobby?" I asked and he smirked. "I love you." he said and kissed the side of my neck. "Marco. Stop." I said and he just smirked against my skin. "Marco. You can't. Not before training." I said and he moved his face in front of mine again. "I can. Before anything except match." he said with a wink and I laughed. "No." I said and he pouted. "When will you come back from training?" I asked and he sighed. "Don't run away from this." he said and played with the hem of my T-shirt. "Marco. When?" I asked and he looked up after rolling his eyes. "At about 7 pm." he said and I nodded. "Shall I cook something? For the three of you?" I asked and he shook his head. "No? Why not?" I asked and he smirked. "Because if you cook, they will stay longer." he said and I raised my eyebrows. "You don't want them to stay longer?" I asked and he shook his head. He kissed the tip of my nose. "No. Because I want you to myself." he said and I giggled. "Okay. But I think I'll do cooking." I said with a laugh.

.....

"So are you two happy together here?" Marcel asked while putting some pieces of chicken on his plate. "Can't you see her smile? Stupid question." Robin said and I giggled. "Yes, we are." I answered Marcel's question and he smiled. "What did Nina say? And your dad?" Marcel asked and I blushed. Mom was happily happy and dad? He said that he knows that this will last forever. "T-they were happy." I said and Marco came in. He had leaned down and kissed my cheek before sitting down next to me. "What do we have?" Marco asked while looking on each of our plates. "Chicken with salad." I said and he licked his lips. "You two are so happy." Robin said in awe and I chuckled. "We are." I mumbled and looked at Marco. He smiled and rubbed my thigh under the table. "I've got some tickets to the match this weekend." Marco said and I smiled. "6 to be honest." he said and I raised my eyebrows. "6?" I asked and he nodded. "2 for these ones." Marco said and pointed on Robin and Marcel. I giggled at the way he pointed at them. "One for mom, for dad, Nico and you." Marco said and looked at me. "Okay." I mumbled while biting my lip. "Peopleee! Don't get too kissy!" Marcel exclaimed and I rolled my eyes. "Bon appetit." Robin said and we all started eating. Describe how much I love Marco? To the end of the galaxy and back!

.....

I walked in our bedroom after washing up. Marco seems to be falling asleep and this is the right time for revenge. I ran and jumped on the bed. I giggled when Marco opened his eyes scared of what is going on. "Revenge?" I teased and he groaned. He turned around to lie on his stomach. "Are you grandfather that you wanna sleep?" I asked and he giggled. "Don't imitate me baby." he said and I chuckled. I sat down on his ass and started massaging his back. He could use some free time before the derby against Bayern on Saturday. "Emmaaa." Marco groaned into the pillow and I leaned down to kiss the back of his neck. "Yeah?" I asked and saw the smile on his lips. "What are you doing?" he asked and I giggled. "Uuum...giving you a massage?" I said and he shook his head. "No. You're turning me on by sitting on my ass." he said and I laughed. I climbed down and lay down next to him. "Did I turn you on?" I asked and he turned his head in my direction. "You can turn me on by anything." he mumbled groggily and I rolled my eyes. "What's the time?" he asked and I kissed the tip of his nose. "8:30." I said and he smirked.

"You know, we should take a shower before falling asleep." he said and I giggled. I can turn him on like this? "We've already taken a shower today. Do you need to shower twice a day?" I asked and he lay closer to me. "What if we talk about babies and then, I'll get shared shower as a payoff?" Marco asked and I shook my head. He makes fun out of it. But it's not funny at all. He thinks that if we talk about babies, then we can have sex? No way no! I stood up and started walking into the living room. I don't need funny talks about babies. Why has he even stated this conversation again? "Em." I heard Marco calling, but I didn't stop walking. I sat down on the sofa when I reached it and sighed. It's still not funny.

The next chapter is heeeeere! Do you like it?
Thanks for your votes and lovely comments! Keep telling me what you think :-)
Letting you know that I have the first chapter of the new story written! So happy!