Chapter 30

I woke up emotionless. Absolutely emotionless. Marco blames me for the fact that 'I like Fabian' and it's driving me mad. I don't feel like eating at all so I'll just get dressed and go to school. I put on black comfortable leggins, grey hoodie and white Nike sneakers. Who cares that it's snow outside and I shouldn't wear sneakers. I walked out of my room and looked around. No sign of a living soul. Good. I took a bottle of water and heard Marcel clearing his throat behind me. "Good morning." he said and I just nodded. I dragged my feet into the hall and put on my jacket. "Hello? Are you gonna talk?" Marcel asked while shaking his hand in front of my face. I grabbed my bag and looked at him. "I'm going to school and I'll come back right after." I said in a groggy voice and he sighed.

"Emma pull yourself together! Nothing has happened and you're making drama out of it!" he said and I faked a laugh. "Nothing has happened?! Nothing?! He blames me for something that doesn't even make sense! He thinks that I'd be capable of cheating!" I exclaimed and he made a sad face. "Emma keep calm." he said and I shook my head. "You know what? Maybe I'll come back a bit later. Have a beautiful day full of happiness!" I faked the whole sentence and slammed the door behind me. Everything sucks. Everything. My boyfriend...huh... shall I even call him my boyfriend? Well, Marco blames me for a stupidity that doesn't even make sense and my amazing cousin told me that I'm making drama out of nothing. Nothing? Really? Well, my emotionless mood has changed into an angry one.

.......

"But... but why? What?!" Jessie exclaimed after I had told her about Marco. "You have nothing to do with him. Do you?" she asked. "Do you?!" she asked more concerned. "No. Jessie I just wanna help him because he is in pain because of me!" I said and she nodded. "But... is it worth it?" I couldn't do anything else than furrow my eyebrows after this question. "Sure! Look, if he doesn't believe me and he blames me... blames me for something that is unreal, then it's probably the best to do what I've been doing since yesterday." I said and Jes raised her eyebrows. "What have you been doing?" she asked and I sipped my water. "Avoiding him. Not talking to him." I said and she sighed. "I hope you won't regret it." she said and I looked down. The way he can make me feel is unspeakable, the way he can look at me is abnormal, but he doesn't believe me. And that's the point.

"Anyways, how is Fabian?" I asked and she bit her lip. She looks nervous. Oh God! What has happened?! "Jessie? How is he?" I asked and she took a sip of my water. Yeah sure, help yourself. "He's at home. The pain is not as big as it was yesterday, but he decided on not going to school today." she said and I nodded. "I know... that this might sound stupid, but can I visit him? After school." I asked and she smiled. "Under one condition." she said and raised one finger. "You will drive me home." she said and I laughed. For the first time today, I smiled. "Actually I was thinking that while I'll be driving to your place, you'd be running behind my car." I joked and she rolled her eyes. "Haha. Funny." she said and pinched my shoulder.

Our teacher kept speaking and speaking and speaking and so I payed attention til my phone rang. A message. I opened it and sighed. 'Emma please let me talk to you. Please.' And what a surprise - it's from Marco. No. It's a way too early to talk to him. I'm too...uuum...weak. I'm too weak to talk to him. I've never thought that somebody would scream like that on me. Jessie looked at me and I shrugged. My phone rang the second time. Shit. "Miss Fornell, is there something more interesting than my speech?" the teacher asked after he had looked around. "No. I'm sorry." I said and he kept speaking. Yeah, everything is more interesting that his speech about diets. Even the white ceiling is more interesting.

.....

"Okay. Let's go." Jessie said and unlocked the door. I decided that I'm gonna come. He's stayed at home today so he probably is in pain. I took off my shoes and Jessie put her arm in front of me so I can't walk. "Wait." she whispered and I rolled my eyes. "Hello brother!" Jessie exclaimed and stepped into the living room. "Hey." he answered in a raspy voice and it made me wonder if the pain is that big. "So, tell me, what would make you happy?" Jes asked and he giggled. "Chinese food?" Fabian said and I laughed. I walked from the hall and he smiled. "I'm not Chinese food, but a German girl." I said and he chuckled. "Hey Em." he said and I walked closer. I pinched his shoulder and chuckled. "How are you? What about the pain?" I asked and he looked away for a second. "It's better." he said and I sighed. "I'm sorry." I apologized for the millionth time.

"I've already told you not to worry about it." he said and Jessie patted on the spot next to her. I sat down and she bumped into me. "What will you eat?" she asked and I laughed. "Nothing. Not hungry." I said and she rolled her eyes. She walked to the kitchen leaving me and Fabian alone. "How are you?" he asked and kept his gaze on me. "Fine." I said shakily and looked at him. He shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows. "You're not fine." he said and I chuckled sadly. "What's going on?" he asked and I shook my head. There's nothing I should tell him. I mean, he doesn't have to know about the situation between me and Marco. "C'mon Emma. Tell me." he said and I looked at him. "It's just... Marco thinks that there's a thing between us and he screamed a lot. That's all." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Screamed? Why?" he asked. "He understood everything the wrong way and he got mad." I said and he sighed. "It's me who is sorry now." he said and I chuckled. "Don't be. You fought for me." I said and rubbed his shoulder. "Are...are you talking to him?" he asked and I shook my head. I stood up because I need to leave. I don't feel like talking about it. "No. He crossed the line." I said and he stood up too. I looked at his jaw and smiled. "It looks better." I said and rubbed it. My phone rang and I sighed. "I have to go." I said and he nodded. "Sure. Thank you for coming." he said and hugged me a little. I pulled away and he gave me a confused look. "I don't wanna hug too tight so I won't hurt you." I said and he chuckled. "Are you going somewhere?" Jessie asked when she appeared in the living room. "I gotta go home. Sooo, see you tomorrow." I said and waved her. "And you, call me if you need something." I said and pointed on Fabian.

I closed the door quietly this time and walked into the living room. Pfff. What are they all doing here? Marcel, Robin and... and Marco. Before I spoke up, I had taken a look at the TV. 'Marco Reus was pretty touchy this training session. Looking for a new girlfriend maybe? Now let's back to the normal football themes.' the presenter said and I cleared my throat. "I would say something like this 'Marco Reus, was too touchy at the training session right after he had fought with his girlfriend. He had screamed a lot and he had even sent her away. His girlfriend was scared to death.'" I said and Marco stood up. "Em.." he only called my name, but didn't say anything more. "Where have you been?" Marcel asked and I kept my gaze on Marco. Shit. There are tears in my eyes again. "It's my business, not yours." I said and walked to my room.

I walked in the kitchen after I had put on some more comfortable clothes and heard footsteps. "Emma please." Marco's voice. I took the plate in my hand and walked past him until he spun me around. "Emma, we have to talk." he said and I let out a sarcastic smile. "We have to?! Marco, you are the one who sent me away! You are the one not believing me! You are the one to blame me for something unreal! And you, you are the one who hugs his fans after having fight with his girlfriend." I yelled and took a deep breath. I won't cry. I won't cry! "Emma please. I'm sorry. I... I believe you." he said and I shook my head. He took my hand and I felt that guys are standing behind me. "Let go of me!" I said and he kept holding my hand. "I said let go of me!" I said more sternly this time and he did so. "I... I don't get this. I would never ever have a thing with Fabian while dating you. I would never sent you away like that." I said and a tear fell out of my eye. "I would never behave like this towards you." I said and ran to my room.

Marco's POV

We watched her run away and she slammed the door. "You idiot." Marcel exclaimed and looked at me. I didn't say anything. He is right. I was awful and she doesn't deserve it at all. "Marcel you don't need to scream too." Robin said and I sent him thankful look. "Can I talk to her?" I asked and Marcel shook his head. "Can't you see it?! She rejects us all! I told her that she's making drama out of nothing in the morning just to make her run into your arms! Just to make her forgive you!" Marcel yelled and I looked at him. True friend. "But she got mad and as you can see she came late so she doesn't have to be near us!" he added more calm now. "I'm gonna go there." Robin said and walked in her room's direction. We raised our eyebrows on him and he looked at us.

"What?! You two made her mad, not me!" Robin exclaimed in whisper and we nodded. He closed the door behind him, leaving the two of us alone. "I'm sorry." I said and Marcel looked at me. "I am not the one who you should say this to." he said and I nodded. Marcel stepped closer and patted my shoulder. "You know how much time you spent on getting her. This might take even more time." he said and I nodded. I will do anything for her. Anything.

The 30th chapter! Can you believe that we're this far with this story?! Don't worry, there's much more coming!

I will post another chapter today so get ready! Thank you for comments and votes! Please keep the comments coming! :*)