Chapter 32

Thursday

"Hey buddy!" Robin exclaimed when I stepped into the living room. "Hey." I said and the sadness hit me. There are often 3 people here. Marcel, Robin and Marco, but this time there are just 2 of them. I sat down next to them and sighed. "What's up?" Marcel asked and I shrugged. "I have a happy announcement. No school tomorrow!" I said happily and they laughed. "Why?" Robin asked. "Our teacher is ill. Sadly." I said ironically and Robin stood up. "There's something you need to see." he said and I furrowed my eyebrows. He made me stand up and led me to my bedroom.

"This is for you." Robin said and gave me an envelope. I raised my eyebrows and he rolled his eyes. "Open it." he said overexcited and this time it's my turn to roll eyes. I opened it and held up a ticket. I looked at it and read it all loud. "Friday 13/02/2015, Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz 05." I read and looked at Robin. "It's from Marco, isn't it?" I asked and he nodded. "I'm going there. So is Marcel." he said and I bit my lip. Shall I go too? "So? Will you come?" he asked and I looked at Marcel who was standing between the door frame. "I don't know." I mumbled.

"C'mon Emma! He's still your boyfriend!" Marcel exclaimed and I chuckled lightly. "I will go." I mumbled and Robin patted my shoulder. "I'm sure as hell that they're gonna win when you're there!" he said and I laughed. "They better win." I said and looked at the ticket. "Okay. Can you leave now please? I'd like to change my clothes." I said and Marcel covered his eyes. "C'mon!" he said and they slammed the door behind them. I sat down on the bed and opened the envelope. There's a little note there. 'Emma would you come please? I wanna see your face in the crowd. I love you.' I smiled after I read it and looked at the other side of the note. There's written 'I'm hurting baby, I'm broken down, I need your loving, I need it now. When I'm without you, I'm something weak. You got me begging, begging, I'm on my knees.' Yes, I'm definitely gonna go there and watch the match.

Friday

I put on my warm hoodie, black jeans, high heeled black shoes and my red coat. I walked out of my room and knocked on Marcel's door. "What takes you so long?!" I exclaimed and he opened it. "Nothing. We can go now." he said and I rolled my eyes. Sometimes, it takes him much more time than any other woman. 

I was watching the players doing their warm-up when Marcel patted my thigh. "I'll go and buy something to drink." he said and stood up. I nodded and looked back on the pitch. There he is standing and looking at me. Marco. I smiled and he waved me when he noticed my smile. I chuckled lightly cause I guess we look like children in the kindergarten right now.

Shit. We're losing 0-1 after the first half. Aaargh. I hope they will win. I'm not watching the game, but I'm watching one certain person. Marco. Everytime something goes wrong he looks at me and quickly away. I can't read this action, but I guess he wants... he wants to show me how good he is and how he wants to win. Before the match has started, I got a text saying 'I'm gonna win for you. :)' from him. 

There he goes! Marco scored! Everybody is jumping on their feet when the ball goes to the net. Marco put his hand over his heart and sent kisses. Sent kisses in my direction. I blushed and my smile grew wider. "Are you cold or blushing?" Marcel whispered in my ear and I rolled my eyes. "He has just sent me kiss." I mumbled shyly and Robin laughed. "He has just dedicated his goal to you and sent you kisses." he said and I smiled. So it's 2-1 now. Let's keep it.

4-2. The match ended 4-2. We're currently walking in the parking lot's direction when my cousin and Robin stopped walking. "What's wrong?" I exclaimed and they giggled. "We're driving Marco home so we have to wait for him." Marcel said and I got nervous. How will I act? I mean, I can't just jump on him and kiss him after all those days. "Be nice Emma." Marcel said and I rolled my eyes. As much as I want to be mad for a little longer, just to make him realize what he did, I guess I can't be anything, but nice towards him. I love him after all.

"Hey!" the guys said when Marco reached us. While they were having the 'bro hug' Marco kept his eyes on me. Marcel cleared his throat and went to the car with Robin. "Hello Emma." Marco said and I couldn't wait any longer. I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my head into his chest. I could feel Marco's light laugh and I pulled away. "Sooo... am I forgiven?" he asked with a hopeful look and I smiled. "It's kind of hard not to forgive you when you sent me flowers and especially kisses." I said and he smiled. He put my hair behind my ear and opened his mouth to speak. "That goal was for you because you came after all." he said and I smiled. "Thank you." I mumbled and he kissed my cheek. "You're very welcome. And Em... I'm sorry." he said and I nodded. We climbed into the car together.

"Thanks for the ride guys. Em, can... can I talk to you for a minute?" Marco asked and we stepped out of the car. "Yes?" I asked and wrapped my arms around my body. I'm as cold as an ice pack. Marco noticed and so he pulled me closer to him. "I know that it might seem stupid to ask this right now... but can you stay? Please?" he asked and pouted. I can, but... is this the right time to stay? "I don't have any clothes on me." I said and he shrugged. "I have lots of T-shirts." Marco said and I chuckled. I pulled away and went closer to the driver's window. "I'm gonna stay tonight." I told Marcel and he raised his eyebrows. "Are you?" he asked and I nodded while biting my lip. "Yes. Good night." I said and kissed his cheek. They drove off and Marco smiled when he realized that I've stayed.

"Which one would you like to wear?" Marco asked and I looked at him. He has already had his T-shirt and shorts for sleeping, but I was still in my hoodie. I stood up from the bed and went to his wardrobe. "This one." I pointed on the yellow one and he gave it to me. "Good taste. It's BVB's one." he said and I giggled. "Do you...Do you want some shorts?" he asked and I looked at the T-shirt. It's probably long enough and I don't feel like being wrapped in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt too. "No, it's fine." I said and went to change into the bathroom.

I walked out and looked into Marco's bedroom. He's not here. I walked into the living room and didn't see him there. Kitchen. I smiled when I saw Marco standing in front of the opened fridge. "Hungry?" I asked and he turned around. "I'm not, but I'm just looking for something for you to eat." he said and I chuckled. "I'm not hungry either." I said and he closed it. He walked closer, put his hands on my hips and brought me closer. "I'm sorry. And I want you to know that I will never ever scream like that again." he mumbled and I nodded. There's endless fear inside of me while somebody is screaming on me. "If it won't happen again, I can forgive you." I said and he kissed my forehead. "I love you Emma. And I felt lonely without you." he said and my heart stopped beating for a moment. "I wasn't happy either. But we're here together now." I said and he nodded.

"Here in the kitchen. But I'd like to go to bed." he said and I giggled. "Let's go then." I said and led him there. He lay down and I blushed. Maybe I will regret this later, but I just feel this way now. I climbed on top of him and noticed Marco's eyes grew wider. "I love you." I said and leaned in. I kissed his cheek, nose, the other cheek and lips. After a few minutes of kissing him, I climbed down and looked at him. "How did I deserve that?" Marco asked and I giggled. "Well, you sent me a few kisses and scored a goal." I said and he kissed my cheek. "I'll have to score more often then." he said and I laughed.

End of drama (for some time)! Haha. Thanks for comments and votes! I literally love you!
Keep your fingers crossed for tonight's game against Dresden! :-)