Chapter 84

May 5, 2015

I was walking around the living room biting my nails. Could it be real? I mean, my period is 4 weeks late. 4 weeks! Oh God. The pregnancy tests are in my handbag, but I haven't dared to take one. Nor all 5 of them! Yeah, I bought 5 so I'll be sure. But...I...What shall I do? Shit! Shit shit! I heard the front door being opened and that made me even more nervous. Do I have the right to be pregnant? Marco has already met my parents and they've loved him since then. I met Marco's parents. Not just parents, the whole family. So I can be pregnant now. But what if... "Hello." Marco greeted me and I smiled nervously. "H-hi." I said and he walked closer with furrowed eyebrows. Yeah, I guess it's not difficult to notice that I'm nervous as hell.

"Are you okay?" he asked and cupped my cheeks. "Yeah." I said and he shook his head. "No. Don't lie." he mumbled and kissed my forehead. "Haven't you passed your exam?" he asked and I chuckled. "No. I did it perfectly well. There's only one ahead of me the next week." I said and he pecked my lips. "Smartie." he said and tried to deepen the kiss, but I pulled away. "What's wrong Em?" he asked and I bit my lip. "Marco, I can't tell you." I whispered and he sighed. "Emma." he said sternly and I took a look on the ceiling. This was supposed to be a surprise. "There's a possibility of me being pregnant." I said quickly and his eyes wident. "P-preg-pregnant?" he asked and I nodded. "Have you taken a test?" he asked and I shook my head. "There are 5 of them in my handbag. But Marco I'm afraid." I said and he kissed my cheek. "Please, go and take them." he said and I bit my lip. "Please. I can come with you." he said and I shook my head quickly. "I don't want you to be looking at me while peeing on the test." I said and he chuckled. "We've wanted this. So go and take the test baby. Please." he said and I nodded. I took my mobile from the table so I could check the time and took a deep breath. I was walking to the bathroom with handbag and mobile when I turned around to take one last look at Marco. "I love you." he said with a grin on his face and I smiled. I closed the door behind me and opened the box full of tests. Here we go.

.....

I walked out of the bathroom with my gaze on the wooden floor. "Em." Marco said and reached me quickly. "How did it go?" he asked and cupped my cheeks again. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "No?" he asked softly and I looked down again. "Marco, I...." I didn't finish, but looked at him. "There's baby inside of tummy." I whispered and he grinned. "W-what? I love you so much." he said and hugged me tightly. "I love you my lovely Emma." he mumbled into my hair while my tears were running down my cheeks. "I am pregnant." I said and pulled away. "Thank you. So much. So much." Marco said and kissed me. "I love you." he said and placed his forehead on mine. "There's baby." he whispered and placed his palm on my tummy. I giggled and wiped my tears away. There is a beautiful baby inside of me. Our lovely baby. And I can't wait to go to the doctor's. I haven't seen the baby, but the feeling of knowing that it's in my tummy is amazing. The love I feel towards the baby is huge, despite the fact that I only figured out a few minutes ago. Our baby. Our little baby.

June 14, 2015
The 9th week

I finished the school about half a month ago and I can't be happier. The morning sickness are coming slowly and I'm glad that I don't have to attend school. My and Marco's parents make sure to call me every single day to know if everything is all right. Mom and dad even made a visit about 2 weeks ago to see me. And the first thing my mom told me was 'You look beautiful. Bigger, but beautiful.' Yeah, thanks mom. I am bigger. My ass is as it used to be, but my breasts are bigger. The belly is lovely. I can finally see that there's a living soul inside of me.

I was sitting in the kitchen eating my cornflakes with milk when Marco came. "Hello." he said groggily and pecked my lips. "Hi." I said and continued eating. I'm way too hungry. "How are my favourite people?" he asked and rubbed my belly. "Good." I replied and chewed the cornflake inside of my mouth. "I see somebody is hungry." Marco teased with a giggle and I faked a smile. "Funny. Try it yourself." I said and he kissed my cheek. "Eat as much as you want." he said and walked to the bathroom. I'll look like a whale in a few weeks, but I am ready. At least I think so.

"Babe?" Marco asked while walking into the living room. I took a bite of the apple and looked at him. He's carrying something on his plate. What is it?! He sat down and I looked at the plate. Ham. Toast. Cheese. I want it! "When could we find out the gender?" Marco asked and I licked my lips. The ham is almost talking to me. "I have the next appointment in July." I said and he groaned. "I'll be in Asia." he said and I shrugged. I want the hem! I took the ham and placed in my mouth. "It's so good." I said and took a bite of the toast. "Yeah. And mine." Marco said and put the plate away. "What?" I exclaimed and he shook his head. "Here." he said and gave me the plate. I ate the whole toast with Marco watching me. "Can't we go to the doctor's sooner?" he asked and I shook my head. I've got a plan already! "Nope. You will come at the 15th of July and I'll know the gender by then." I said and he pouted. "Emma. Please." he said and I shook my head. "No. I want it to be a surprise." I said while rubbing my belly. "When do you wanna go for the holiday?" Marco asked and I grinned. Holiday! "After your coming back." I said and he pecked my lips. "My babies will be tanned." he mumbled with a light giggle and rubbed my belly. I am fat. But I'm happy fat ass.

Baby on the way! Hahahaaa! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I won't post tomorrow because I have 3 exams on Monday and need to focus a bit. Good grades would pass. Haha.
Thanks for your votes and comments! You are unbelievably amazing!
So, I was watching the BVB match today and I figured out that I'm absolutely attracted to Erik Durm! Haha. I'm weird. Is anybody falling for him too?