Chapter 12

"Here we go." I said and parked the car. "Thanks. For drvinig me here." Marco said and I smiled at him. My Lord what a nice smile he has. Aaargh. Why is he Marcel's friend?! I locked the car and started walking towards the club. I took off my coat and looked at Marco who has his jacket in his hand. "Can I take it? I'll give it on a safe place." I asked and he smiled. He gave it to me and when his hand touched mine I was in the 7th heaven. "Marcel? We're here." I said and saw him sitting on the bar stool. I put the jacket under the cupboard and stood up. 

"Everything is ready." he said and I looked at the watch. "Still 2 hours to go." I said and he laughed. "I am bored." I said slowly so Marcel will understand perfectly. "You can start dancing." he said ironically and I stuck my tongue out. "Can I help the bartenders?" I asked and he laughed. "What?! Maybe they're in a hurry." I explained and saw Marco's smile. "Go ahead." he said and I went to help them. Everything is better than being around Marco and trying to resist him.

11:15 pm

I walked into the lounge where Marcel, Marco, Robin and the others were and sat down. I checked my phone when somebody tapped on my shoulder. I stood up quickly and Robin laughed. "Take it easy!" he said and I rolled my eyes. "How have ya been?" he asked and I shrugged. "Fine enough. You?" I asked and he smirked. "Good. Well, I heard that you and Marco...." he said, but didn't continue. "What? Me and him what?!" I asked and he backed off. "I'm gonna dance." he said and walked away. 

"It's already pretty crowded." I told Marcel and he noddded. "Just like every single time." he said proudly and I rolled my eyes. He looked behind my shoulder and smiled. "I'm gonna... I... I have to go." he said and left. I turned around and saw Marco standing there. "I haven't mentioned that you look beautiful yet. So, Emma, you are beautiful." he said and I blushed. Thanks that it's not visible cause the only lights on are shining on the dance floor. "Thank you." I mumbled shyly and Marco kept staring at me. It's not that look that makes me nervous, but the look that I could live with for days. Months. Years. Stop it Em.

"Shall we dance?" Marco asked and I blushed. "Marco, I...." but he cut me off. "You wanna dance? I knew it. C'mon!" he exclaimed and I giggled. He led me on the dance floor and we started dancing. After 15 minutes of dancing, Marco brought me closer and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. It made my heart melt and the only thing I was able to do was standing there like a post and looking in Marco's eyes. He brought his face closer to mine and pressed his lips on my lips. It was slow and tender kiss. We pulled away, but he kept his hands on my cheeks. He smiled and I did too. 

Wait! Why am I smiling?! Stop it! Oh God! The curves of my lips can't let go! I'm like a smiley bunny! "What...what w-was that?" I mumbled and Marco chuckled. "That, my dear Emma, was the best kiss of my life." he said and I blushed. "I need some air." I said and went away. I grabbed my jacket and went outside. The stairs are vacant! How great! It was so beautiful. So extremely beautiful, it makes me think if it was real.

"Can I join you?" Marco asked from behind and I looked up. I shrugged and looked away again. "A-are you mad?" he asked and I giggled. "Mad? No." I said, but kept my gaze away. "Why aren't you saying anything?" Marco asked after a while and I looked at him. "I'm thinking." I said and his eyes pierced me. "About?" he added and I laughed. "What do you think I'm thinking about?" I asked. "Well, about the kiss?" he said and I nodded with smile on my face. "Why are you Marcel's friend?!" I exclaimed sadly and looked away. "It doesn't matter." he said and made me look at him. 

"It does!" I said and he shook his head. "It doesn't. Why should we care about it? Why does it matter to you so much?" he asked and I sighed. It's complicated. "Marco it would make things awkward." I mumbled and he kissed my cheek quickly. "Em, don't think about it. Please." he said and I looked at him. Maybe I could be careless. Is he worth it? "I'm cold. I should go inside." I said and stood up. I was walking away when Marco spun me around. "Emma. Please." he said and I shook my head.

"Okey. Listen." he said and took a deep breath. "I like you. So much. I love the way you behave towards everybody. You're nice, smart, funny and beautiful at the same time. When I called you a char and you walked away I was so extremely sorry and you were mad. When you came back, you brought me a cup of coffee. You didn't have to give a shit about me, but you did. Em, and I like it about you. Please get it into your head. I like you." he spoke slowly and my heart melted. I didn't think twice and pressed my lips against his. It was a quick kiss, but it meant a lot. I pulled away and looked at him. "This time I'm not running away, but I'm just really cold. I need to go inside." I said while smiling like a the happiest idiot ever.

"Where were you?" Marcel asked me as soon as I sat down. "I was outside. It's too warm here." I said and he smirked. "Okey. Where was Marco?" he asked and crossed his arms over his chest. I blushed and shrugged. "A photooooo!" drunk Robin exclaimed and they made a small group. I was standing next to Marco. "But wait. Who will take that picture?" a guy (I don't know his name) asked and I decided that I'll take the picture. I don't need to be on it since I am blushing and I'm red like a tomato. "Me! Give me your phone buddy." I said and took somebody's phone. Have I really called him buddy? "Cheese." I said and took the pic. "Hurray!" they screamed and I laughed. I looked at Marco. He still has smile on has face and he's keeping his eyes on mine. This is gonna be a long night.

Boooooom! There was a kiss and she didn't call it a mistake! What do you think about it? Tell me :)
Thank you for voting and leaving comments! It means so much to me! :)